• proudmumaa13
    Options
    No
    Over
    Sit
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Pee is sterile unless it's left where it falls... and since you'd be washing it straight down the drain I don't understand the "eeeeeeewwwwwww gross"! Also, in this day and age if you're peeing then flushing 1-5 gallons of water down the pipe then getting straight into the shower then it's not exactly environmentally conscious. Just sayin.....
  • shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Yes - But only in an effort to help Matt Damon Save the worlds water scarce resources.
    Depends on how I'm holding it when I put the roll on the tube? Doesn't matter as long as it's there when needed
    #1 couple of shakes #2 Sit unless there is a pooper squirter offer like in those FANCY hotels, then sit for a while.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    shadowloss wrote: »
    Yes - But only in an effort to help Matt Damon Save the worlds water scarce resources.
    Depends on how I'm holding it when I put the roll on the tube? Doesn't matter as long as it's there when needed
    #1 couple of shakes #2 Sit unless there is a pooper squirter offer like in those FANCY hotels, then sit for a while.

I've always wondered about bidets - just how clean do they get you?
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Yes, everyday
    Over
    Sit
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Yes
    Don't use a toilet paper holder because for some reason they bother me
    Stand.
    Also, I use the adult baby wipes as well as regular TP then powder myself.. Would you like any more information? :lol:
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,001 Member
    Options
    mitch16 wrote: »
    Sometimes. In the ocean or a lake? Nearly always, but I swim out all by myself to do it.
    Over.
    Sitting. My husband used to stand. I found it weird. Once we were up at our cottage drinking with my in-laws and the topic came up. Apparently my husband's brother stood, too. My sister-in-law and I mocked them mercilessly and now they both sit.

Are you really saying you found it weird that your husband and his brother peed standing up???

or have I misunderstood your post?

All men I know pee standing up (except very old frail ones who cant balance well)
    Don't you have urinals in public toilets? How would the men pee if not standing up?

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,542 Member
    Options
    Topic of conversation at work today.

Oh and yes.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • LindsayPosey
    LindsayPosey Posts: 2,638 Member
    Options
    Also:

Toilet paper under or over?

Sit or stand when you wipe?

Yes.

I used to be under. I would even go so far as switching it at other people's houses. (I know I'm an awful human being.) Now that I have my own place... Over. I'm not sure what brought on the change.

Stand
  • RWtx42
    RWtx42 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    No
    Over
    Sit
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I still stand by my previous answers.
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    No, Over, And sit....I didn't know anyone stood.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Yup
    Under
    Sit
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I don't pee in the shower. I mean, have I under dyer circumstances? Sure. But do I more than 3 times a year? No. My husband does though......shudder.

Over. If it is under, I will change it. The only one I use regularly that is under is one of the bathrooms at work because it's like jerry rigged and if it's over you can only pull about one to two squares before it just rips of by itself.

I stay sitting but lean to the left so my right leg/buttcheek comes all the way off the seat and go in from that side. I do not wipe from between my legs, which I found out a few years ago (on a long winded thread on a parenting website) is the norm for girls. It freaks me out a little, lol.
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options
    Pee is sterile unless it's left where it falls... and since you'd be washing it straight down the drain I don't understand the "eeeeeeewwwwwww gross"! Also, in this day and age if you're peeing then flushing 1-5 gallons of water down the pipe then getting straight into the shower then it's not exactly environmentally conscious. Just sayin.....

If it's yellow, let it mellow. That's how we roll B)
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options
    mitch16 wrote: »
    Sometimes. In the ocean or a lake? Nearly always, but I swim out all by myself to do it.
    Over.
    Sitting. My husband used to stand. I found it weird. Once we were up at our cottage drinking with my in-laws and the topic came up. Apparently my husband's brother stood, too. My sister-in-law and I mocked them mercilessly and now they both sit.

Are you really saying you found it weird that your husband and his brother peed standing up???

or have I misunderstood your post?

All men I know pee standing up (except very old frail ones who cant balance well)
    Don't you have urinals in public toilets? How would the men pee if not standing up?

Pretty sure the question was if you "wipe standing or sitting". So apparently after her husband and BIL took a #2, they would then stand up to wipe.
  • jendiaz9732
    jendiaz9732 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Use to. Someone told me that it's good for the people that have fungus on toes. Eeeew.
    Over. I like to fold the squares neatly as I get it ready for the deed and over does the trick nicely if I do say so myself!
    Sit and lean like @MonkeyMel21, too lazy to stand up. That's cray. Craaay I tell you!