Options
13»

Replies

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Sam_I_Am77 wrote: »
    Dates stuffed with an almond and wrapped in bacon.
    I one up you to chorizo stuffed dates, wrapped in bacon, basted in maple syrup. So tasty. (Although I have no idea if chorizo is actually paleo. I'm guessing not since there are grains in it. Still a tasty treat!)

Never tried kale chips before. For some reason, they kind of scare me. Maybe I'll give them a try some time.

• chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    pterodactyl wings...so good
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    i hear roasted T-rex tastes like chicken ...
  • LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    You are all slackers... be real paleo... kick off your shoes, sharpen your sticks and run down an antelope.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Sabertooth Tiger jerky is pretty tasty I hear.
  • maybebaby34
    maybebaby34 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    J72FIT wrote: »
    Turn oven on to 375. In ziploc baggie put oil, spices & kale. Toss around till turn dark green. Layout on oven safe wire rack ontop of cookie sheet. Turn off oven & place in oven. The heat will crisp them but not burn since off. Cheap, quick kale chips! Takes about 10-15 minutes. :)

because all caves came furnished with a fully functioning oven...

Is that really necessary?

probably not, but I find the whole concept of paleo hilarious...

As do I. That said, some people need a diet with a name. So be it...

so if I call how I create my deficit …."The Big Johnson Plan to Big Weight Loss" can I make millions too??????

I will buy "the Big Johnson Plan" if it will guarantee me a female version of your body! Also can I opt out of the big johnson part? Wont really match my shoes. ;)
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Turn oven on to 375. In ziploc baggie put oil, spices & kale. Toss around till turn dark green. Layout on oven safe wire rack ontop of cookie sheet. Turn off oven & place in oven. The heat will crisp them but not burn since off. Cheap, quick kale chips! Takes about 10-15 minutes. :)

so if I call how I create my deficit …."The Big Johnson Plan to Big Weight Loss" can I make millions too??????

I will buy "the Big Johnson Plan" if it will guarantee me a female version of your body! Also can I opt out of the big johnson part? Wont really match my shoes. ;)

for 19.99 you can have it all….
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    For those of us that already have a full measure and then some, would you just call it the plan?
  • maybebaby34
    Options

Sold yourself short....
  • maybebaby34
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    For those of us that already have a full measure and then some, would you just call it the plan?

Laughing and peanut butter dont go hand in hand. I cant stop laughing!!!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    I one up you to chorizo stuffed dates, wrapped in bacon, basted in maple syrup. So tasty. (Although I have no idea if chorizo is actually paleo. I'm guessing not since there are grains in it. Still a tasty treat!)

Never tried kale chips before. For some reason, they kind of scare me. Maybe I'll give them a try some time.
    God the bacon wrapped dates are so good.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »

God the bacon wrapped dates are so good.

Yes, but can we have bacon wrapped Kael chips? This I'm dying to know!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    served the devils on horseback (name of those wrapped and stuffed dates) on kale chips.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    served the devils on horseback (name of those wrapped and stuffed dates) on kale chips.

Now I'm hungry again!
  • ndj1979
    Options

Sold yourself short....

story of my life...
  • Zerodette
    Zerodette Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    IMO, some people need the title. They need to call their diet something. Perhaps the name gives the an identity or a purpose... I don't know. Wether it is vegan, vegetarian, paleo etc... to be able to say, "I am a (insert diet name)." It's seems silly to me because I do not need to call my diet anything... other then it's just what I eat.

This is the truth. Every thread about raw, paleo, whatever diets could be boiled down to this. We all could just eat what we like and what helps us reach our goals, but it's human nature to want to be part of a group with a name.

• BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    Zerodette wrote: »
    IMO, some people need the title. They need to call their diet something. Perhaps the name gives the an identity or a purpose... I don't know. Wether it is vegan, vegetarian, paleo etc... to be able to say, "I am a (insert diet name)." It's seems silly to me because I do not need to call my diet anything... other then it's just what I eat.

This is the truth. Every thread about raw, paleo, whatever diets could be boiled down to this. We all could just eat what we like and what helps us reach our goals, but it's human nature to want to be part of a group with a name.

Yup, people need the title and people need to be part of a group. Just like everyone here on this support group / forum named My Fitness Pal. Nothing wrong with that. There is strength in numbers regardless of the common goal.