• PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    I'm trying my hardest...
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Is this like capture the flag?
  • N2Couture
    N2Couture Posts: 2,762 Member
    Where do we find our score? I know I have at least 1! >:)
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    I've got one. Is there any way to find out what post I got it for? I'm always polite to everyone, no idea why I'd have an abuse flag :'(
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    I have a few. Mine seem to be from someone who has beef with me because they weren't even on mean posts (and we all know I don't spam).
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    N2Couture wrote: »

Go to the notification bell and click on all notifications and it'll take you to your page and there you'll see how many spams or abuse flags you have. :stuck_out_tongue:

I've got one. Is there any way to find out what post I got it for? I'm always polite to everyone, no idea why I'd have an abuse flag :'(

I got one, and I just kinda went thru some of the posts I had answered in. Fortunately I found it, and that's how I found out how I got my abuse flag. The OP didn't like my hi five gif. :unamused: People are just using it cuz they don't agree with what you write. :huh:
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    I got a spam flag for some reason and I only ever link to research etc, but there wasn't even a link on the one that got flagged for spam. Perhaps the mods should take note and warn those who freely flag people for no reason. It's a little tiring to see so many flags on certain posts when there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with them. Sure, you may disagree but to flag content when there really isn't anything wrong is a little annoying and childish.
  • neandermagnon
    there's no way on the new forums to easily find your earlier posts
  • Wheelhouse15
    Is this like capture the flag?

Now I'm having bad childhood memories! ;)
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    I have 20. I had 4 this morning before the apple fritter thread.
  • N2Couture

Go to the notification bell and click on all notifications and it'll take you to your page and there you'll see how many spams or abuse flags you have. :stuck_out_tongue:

I got one, and I just kinda went thru some of the posts I had answered in. Fortunately I found it, and that's how I found out how I got my abuse flag. The OP didn't like my hi five gif. :unamused: People are just using it cuz they don't agree with what you write. :huh:

Thank you! :)
    I have 2, I believe by my crush .. yup, he shows me how
    much he <3 me in the most intriguing ways. :D
  • neandermagnon
    I missed the apple fritter thread

I actually would like to know what post got flagged... just out of curiosity really. And did I really say something that was out of order, or was the other person being oversensitive.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member

I got one, and I just kinda went thru some of the posts I had answered in. Fortunately I found it, and that's how I found out how I got my abuse flag. The OP didn't like my hi five gif. :unamused:People are just using it cuz they don't agree with what you write. :huh:

tumblr_m1kgvl1S791qzjidwo1_250.gif

• CariJean64
    CariJean64 Posts: 297 Member
    Could some people be mistaking it for some kind of "Like" button?
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    I missed the apple fritter thread

I actually would like to know what post got flagged... just out of curiosity really. And did I really say something that was out of order, or was the other person being oversensitive.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/30152328#Comment_30152328

As you can see, all posts have been deleted, and OP racked up 9 flags. It escalated quickly.
  • Wheelhouse15
    CariJean64 wrote: »

Perhaps thumbs up and down instead of so much flagging. Of course, then you get the thumb monkeys and that really gets interesting.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    CariJean64 wrote: »

I call it the "thanks, you were helpful" button
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    There is an abuse flag? That doesn't sound like a good idea. People will just constantly be clicking it whenever someone disagrees with them or says something they dislike. Smh.
  • N2Couture
    There is an abuse flag? That doesn't sound like a good idea. People will just constantly be clicking it whenever someone disagrees with them or says something they dislike. Smh.

I believe you're right. Those hooligans. :o
  • Wheelhouse15

Exactly! You have to be really careful with flags since mods don't see every post so they should be notified but I think they shouldn't show up in your profile until the mods have adjudicated them.