What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• amo314
    amo314 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Cathalain wrote: »
    My wedding ring is slipping OFF of my finger!!! It keeps turning around and it's slowly inching up to my knuckle. In a way, that's great but in a way, not so much. I'm scared of losing it! :laugh:

Be careful! Mine flew off my finger while I was walking and talking and fell into a drainage ditch and is gone forever!!

• That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    Cathalain wrote: »
    My wedding ring is slipping OFF of my finger!!! It keeps turning around and it's slowly inching up to my knuckle. In a way, that's great but in a way, not so much. I'm scared of losing it! :laugh:

Thats so awesome! I can't wait to be able to wear mine again. :) You can get a rubber ring adjuster at walmart or anywhere like that, that fits around the bottom of the band to make it snug. Might be nice for a quick fix until you can get it re-sized. Congrats!!!!
  • lunalee84
    lunalee84 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I took some progress pictures this morning. I have what has been referred to before as a "teddy-bear butt" (flat and shapeless). But, something is happening back there. Not much, but enough to make me say thank you squats.
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    My workout pants kept sliding down while I worked out today even though I had just washed and dried them. Hasn't happened before. :smiley: This is a huge yea!!! :wink: Also, my sports bra felt comfortable instead of tight and gross.
  • amk165
    amk165 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My pants are longer and draging on the ground.
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    amk165 wrote: »
    My pants are longer and draging on the ground.
    That just happenend to me too today! I kept thinking something was off with my pj's!

• findingmyw1ngs
    findingmyw1ngs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I tried on a pair of pants yesterday that I was sure wasn't gonna fit me (they looked much smaller then the size on the tag) and they actually did AND were loose
  • LiveLoveRunFar
    LiveLoveRunFar Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I can see my waist again, and the belly sack is deflating....not flat but deflating....
  • dudekc
    dudekc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    When I went for a walk this morning, I noticed my shadow and something was missing. I no longer noticed my belly in my shadow ( I actually turned several different ways to see if it was just the angle.).

haha! thats AWESOME!
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • Benjinkan
    Benjinkan Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Finished insanity yesterday and beasted the last fit test. Felt brilliant B)
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I brought a pair of size 8 jeans this weekend.
    Also rocked these spandex/cotton plaid pants I found.
    My husband told our 16 yr. old his friend's can no longer come over since Mom is hot. LOL
    68006032.png
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    1)I am getting better at using the elliptical trainer. I used to _hate_ the elliptical machine, but since I can't really use the treadmill anymore, I've had to rely on low impact machines for cardio.

I can now do a good hour on the elliptical. My pace isn't fast, but I try to keep the resistance at around 8-12 out of 20.

• CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Bought new pants because my other pants were too big. Put on the new pants for the day and noticed my underwear is also too big. :)
  • Asherah29
    Asherah29 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I ran two whole (slow) miles!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    While laying in the tanning bed this morning I noticed that my stomach is not the "tallest" thing in front of me.
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I can walk up to two hours a day without my feet hurting
  • shballa
    shballa Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I put on my Halloween sweatshirt that I have worn every year for the past 20 years, and it is way too big!
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Haven't read these in several days, they are all so good! Way to go everyone :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!