The official nightshift thread....

Replies

• LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    It's about time you showed up, woman!!! LoL..and who?? me?? Words with Friends?? ***looks around***
  • MelaniLight
    MelaniLight Posts: 738 Member
    Yeah...Yeah.... ;)
  • MelaniLight
    LadyRN76 wrote: »
    It's about time you showed up, woman!!! LoL..and who?? me?? Words with Friends?? ***looks around***

Hi there!!!
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Melani, If you got my message, tomorrow means when I get off work at 9 AM.
  • LadyRN76
    LoL..girl I have 10 minutes before I go on my run....the finger thing kinda kept things interesting for about an hour, though...dumb@ss...
  • sufferlandrian
    I would think severed fingers are old hat for you in the human world. I can't count the number of times I've heard someone say, "Here, hold my beer." :laugh:
  • LadyRN76
    That's why it was only interesting for an hour...clean the wound, snip the bone down, irrigate with antibiotics, skin flap...done.
  • sufferlandrian
    Hey, at least you don't have to put an E-Collar on your patients to keep them from chewing out the sutures. :smirk:
  • LadyRN76
    Some of them need it. I can't tell you how many people come into the ER that have "pulled the string because it bothered them." :noway:
  • sufferlandrian
    LOL :laugh: Maybe we aren't so removed from common domestic animals after all. :smirk:
  • MelaniLight
    Melani, If you got my message, tomorrow means when I get off work at 9 AM.

Noted... :)

• MelaniLight
    LadyRN76 wrote: »
    LoL..girl I have 10 minutes before I go on my run....the finger thing kinda kept things interesting for about an hour, though...dumb@ss...

Enjoy your run! I am going to catch some z's, then play tennis this afternoon. Running starts up again tomorrow...along with spin class.

• LadyRN76
    Run was good...sleep, not so much. Here's to another night shift!
  • slider728
    slider728 Posts: 1,494 Member
    I'm trying to motivate myself to go do a quick 30 minute weight lifting session during "lunch". Maybe motivate isn't the right word, I'm more hoping I have time to get down to the weight stack for 30 min.
  • only another 3 hours to go Zzzzzz
  • sufferlandrian
    Was out on my mountain bike today. It was pretty cold at 37 degrees but it sure was fun. :-) Cost me some sleep though.
  • LadyRN76
    Was out on my mountain bike today. It was pretty cold at 37 degrees but it sure was fun. :-) Cost me some sleep though.

My run cost me some sleep because it was slower than normal..but I'm like you..it was worth the time.

• LadyRN76
    slider728 wrote: »
    I'm trying to motivate myself to go do a quick 30 minute weight lifting session during "lunch". Maybe motivate isn't the right word, I'm more hoping I have time to get down to the weight stack for 30 min.

Hope you get the time slider!

• sufferlandrian
    Gotta go move a stove tonight. I'm not looking forward to it. :( It's the last of the stuff out of the rental. I still don't get why the landlord want's his old crappy stove back in when we offered to just give him the new one. Oh well. One of my techs needs a new stove so it all worked out in the end. :smile:
  • LadyRN76
    Be careful with your back, suffer. Glad it worked out - but yeah, you think the landlord would think economics here....