What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• wmcmurray61
    wmcmurray61 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I finally managed to do 30 push ups yesterday. A year ago I was so weak I couldn't manage 5. :)
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My work trousers are looking a little baggy around the thighs!! So happy.
  • drmartz55
    drmartz55 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I completed the 30 Day Shred & dropped 3 sizes by my 59th b-day- I'm smaller now than when I was a teen!
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Today was the first chilly day here so I decided to try on a fall outfit that I had intentionally bought a size too small several months ago. AND IT LOOKED GREAT!
  • rausharvey
    rausharvey Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    for my birthday, my roomies bought me medium sized shorts. i was convinced they weren't going to fit.

BUT THEY DID
  • shinealotdana
    shinealotdana Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I put on my shorts without unzipping them... Straight out of the dryer!
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Sitting at my desk at work and notice not only are my pants not binding into me but they are in fact getting big!!! bhlud75lmndg.jpg
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Awesome everyone!! <3
  • janetsnakehole
    janetsnakehole Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I didn't feel great yesterday but wanted to still get a quick jog in. I decided to try to do it as fast as I could. I usually do about a 12 minute mile pace and try to do 2 to 3 miles, but since I wanted to just do 1 mile I went as hard as I could and did it in 9:50. I definitely couldn't maintain that pace but it felt so good to do it in under 10!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I have a waist even when I'm sitting :)
  • calatheauk
    calatheauk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I bought two pairs of trousers identical to pairs I already own but in a smaller size. I thought they would come in useful later this year when I've lost another few pounds. I tried them on today when they arrived and they already fit.
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    this is my favourite thread! You are all awesome
  • arrrrjt
    arrrrjt Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My size 14 suit jacket is too big! And my size 16 blouse is WAY too big.

Downside is now I just look sloppy ;)
  • nsides0427
    nsides0427 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I brought in German Chocolate cupcakes for a gal's birthday at work yesterday. Didn't have a single one (even though they're my FAVORITE)!

Also, all of my adorable new-ish work dresses I bought about a month ago are getting baggy... Which is sad too because I really can't afford to keep buying new clothes.
  • julgwill
    julgwill Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    my wedding rings spin, and if I shake my hand, they slide up my finger.
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Posted this as my status last night

"Small NSV Tonight - going to pre-empt it with the fact that my hubby only out-weighs me by about 5lbs - tonight I went looking for something to sleep in and came across a pair of his clean boxers - well I slipped them on to see if they might fit and they do! I can even roll them up at the waist and they still fit!!! My skinny hubby's boxers fit me! I have NEVER been able to wear his boxers to sleep in...this is a first! Ok TMI over, G'Night All!"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!