Over 170lbs Gone WITH PCOS!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• sparkynazca
    sparkynazca Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing. :) I am a PCOS sufferer, too, and it really does me good to hear happy endings!
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing and brought tears to my eyes. Keep on living you got this down!
  • starseed777
    starseed777 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I am so happy that you are healthy and happy. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • ChelseyMcCaughey
    ChelseyMcCaughey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    God bless you! You look amazing and your dedication to your health is so very inspiring! Thank you for sharing your journey thus far with the rest of us!
  • crack0825
    crack0825 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    great job awsome
  • yolohunter
    yolohunter Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and truly an inspiration. Your perseverance and positive attitude are incredible! You have reminded me how important it is to keep fighting regardless of the obstacles- thank you!
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I am BLOWN AWAY! you are amazing and such an inspiration!!! thanks for sharing!!
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Amazing!
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome. I actually think you look very pretty in that picture at 330 pounds, as well. You weren't wrong :)
  • Dezzie1180
    Dezzie1180 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! I have pcos as well. It's definitely a struggle but with the right medical team things have changed for the best. Thank you for sharing such an inspiring story. You've done a great job!
  • dangie2002
    dangie2002 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Wow.!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!