Today's doctor visit was the best victory that I could imagi

Options

Replies

• trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    oh yea......who's the man????? Your'e the man!!!!
    Way to Go!!!!!
    christine!!!
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    Thats awesome!!!! GREAT JOB!!!
  • mollie6986
    mollie6986 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing! Good for you! I wish you could talk some sense into my dad! lol
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    amazing! absolutely amazing!
  • alicia826
    alicia826 Posts: 51
    Options
    Wow! That is great to hear! Congrats congrats congrats! There is a huge difference in the pictures, but your story is great to read as well! I'm sure that you were just giddy when the doctor said that about you! I am very happy that you are truly seeing a difference in yourself both outside and in! Keep it up!
  • WhyW8
    WhyW8 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    great job! In your after picture, I know how small that space is where you were standing on the boat and you had room to spare! So inspiring to hear your story, I really am so proud of the determination and persistance I find on this site. keep up the good work! A clean bill of health is truly an invaluable gift and you gave that to yourself! You are awesome.
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job, you should be very proud of yourself:flowerforyou:
  • maryross1
    Options
    wow!! is right! good for you and you are looking great!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Fantastc! Truly inspirationnal. Thank you for posting!:drinker:
  • surv8r
    surv8r Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it going!
  • KristyF08
    KristyF08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is an amazing story!
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    Awesome! :wink:

Your story reminded my of the first time I lost 65 lbs. My doctor of 10 years (at that time, we have now been with him for 16 years), walked in and looked at me then at my chart. Called his nurse, he was sure she had mixed up the charts on the doors. Best feeling EVER! I hope when I go back in a few months the same thing will happen again.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    55lbs in under 3 months, Wow Amazing and you look wonderful :wink:
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for sharing!
  • bellisima6
    bellisima6 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    If this is not an encouragement to continue I don't know what wil be, Congrats you just gave me the boost to continue my journey. I may not have as much as you to lose but it has been hard
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

YOU are AWESOME!!!!! Way to go!! I'm very proud of you!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • rosiedoes
    rosiedoes Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well done! Health reasons are the best reasons for doing this and you're doing a great job!
  • jigga2010
    jigga2010 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    U go girl!!
  • pammilou
    pammilou Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I teared up myself reading your story. Congratulations and great job!
  • chelledepriest
    Options
    Congrats that fantastic!! You are doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!