Are you about to ask the forums why you aren't losing weight?! Read This First!

Options

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Tanie98 wrote: »
    Atkins800 wrote: »
    bla bla bla bla.Its funny that you actually wasted your time creating this condescending thread.Why don`t you just mind your own business and worry about yourself

200.gif

:cry:
    Lamooo :D
    slush slush
  • Jesslane93
    Jesslane93 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    loved this. Great post. Excuses like them annoy me to.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    Tbaby1514 wrote: »
    Oh please

Huh?

Since she didn't quote anyone, I assume she's expressing disagreement in my original post. lol

Careful or she will slush your tires. Her and her sock friend, Chibakalu098

PS OP, good post.

Ok, I just had to LMAO at this! :lol:
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Great post!! I just wish there was a way for the majority to counter-act the flags of the minority. This post deserves to stay posted.
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    All of the OP's flaggers are apparently living here:

m5bafusvexlc.jpg

• Asheea
    Asheea Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    1sm374flowers2.gif
  • LVP2014
    LVP2014 Posts: 39 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

THANKS for reminding all of us about the simple facts! Thumbs up!
  • Alluminati
    Options
    LeonCX wrote: »
    All of the OP's flaggers are apparently living here:

m5bafusvexlc.jpg
    lol
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    That's some cold, hard, unadulterated TRUTH!

• kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Ok, it's later in the day and I've had some caffeine, so now I can formulate a response. OP, I do not necessarily disagree with your line of reasoning, as pretty much everything you said has been said on these boards many times in regard to weight gain. However, I disagree that this is "tough love."

To me, tough love is giving someone a harsh or uncomfortable truth for the purpose of specifically helping that person. This post came across to me like someone yelling "hey fatty, eating too much is why you're fat" at another person from a car window. While the message itself is (generally with the exception of medical conditions) correct, broadcasting it out to the community at large out of nowhere is a bit awkward. But I'm also not really a "big announcement to the masses" type of person unless there is a specific and timely discussion on the boards which would prompt such a post anyway.
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Oh please

Huh?

Since she didn't quote anyone, I assume she's expressing disagreement in my original post. lol

PS OP, good post.

Lol what's up with you with the slashing tire comments? Maybe that's something you do behind closed doors since that's all you think about. That's creepy if you ask me

• Tanie98
    edited October 2014
    Options
    LOL @ OP getting flagged .Idk I thought everyone agrees with her
  • Alluminati
    Options
    Oh please

Huh?

PS OP, good post.

Lol what's up with you with the slashing tire comments? Maybe that's something you do behind closed doors since that's all you think about. That's creepy if you ask me
    O rly? Interesting you say that.

• _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    Paige682 wrote: »
    I like you.

Thanks! Samesies. . . .oh wait.

• Tanie98
    Options
    Oh please

Huh?

PS OP, good post.

O rly? Interesting you say that.

Real talk.I don't slash people tires, never would and never will.I am not sure if other users can still see other users previous threads but I don't remember anywhere I said I was going to slash anyone tires.Me and the Chibulaku person you always refer to are not the same person nor do I know who she is

• Tbaby1514
    Tbaby1514 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    kgeyser wrote: »
    Ok, it's later in the day and I've had some caffeine, so now I can formulate a response. OP, I do not necessarily disagree with your line of reasoning, as pretty much everything you said has been said on these boards many times in regard to weight gain. However, I disagree that this is "tough love."

To me, tough love is giving someone a harsh or uncomfortable truth for the purpose of specifically helping that person. This post came across to me like someone yelling "hey fatty, eating too much is why you're fat" at another person from a car window. While the message itself is (generally with the exception of medical conditions) correct, broadcasting it out to the community at large out of nowhere is a bit awkward. But I'm also not really a "big announcement to the masses" type of person unless there is a specific and timely discussion on the boards which would prompt such a post anyway.

I understand where you're coming from, but it didn't really come out of nowhere. I see at least 20 people a DAY ask why they are gaining weight and use one of the 3 excuses I posted. That's why those were the ones I mentioned. It's also the reason for the title, to catch the attention of people who are about to ask why they are gaining weight. I made this post because everyone always says the same exact thing in the comments, so I figured, why not just put it all in one post? That's why I called it tough love.
  • Veryme
    Veryme Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    So , just curious, everyone here is measuring their portions by cup or scale? Like how you do it when you cook a dinner for family or eat at work place cafe?
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Oh please

Huh?

PS OP, good post.

@OdesAngel They do not get where you are going with this. I do
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Veryme wrote: »
    So , just curious, everyone here is measuring their portions by cup or scale? Like how you do it when you cook a dinner for family or eat at work place cafe?

Weigh your food when you can, and you get a pretty good idea of what a serving size looks like so you can estimate when you are out.
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    Oh please

Huh?

PS OP, good post.

@OdesAngel They do not get where you are going with this. I do

I have no idea what's going on