Day 100 Check-in, Down 48 pounds!

Replies

• mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Your progress is truly inspiring. :) Thank you for sharing and good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    mxmkenney wrote: »
    Your progress is truly inspiring. :) Thank you for sharing and good luck on the rest of your journey!

Hearing that makes me feel on top of the world. Thank you for saying that. Good luck on your journey too!!
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    You look great!!! Congratulations thus far!
  • dwozniak16
    You look great!!! Congratulations thus far!

Thank you so much, accepted your friend request.
  • lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    Awesome job!!! Look fab! :) Keep it up! Cheers
  • dwozniak16
    lyrics09 wrote: »
    Awesome job!!! Look fab! :) Keep it up! Cheers

Thank you :) I'm definitely dedicated to this project. This is my life, my most important project!
  • Very inspiring to see! Congrats on the great weight loss and the positive attitude. It's something I'm trying to have too. LOL.
  • dwozniak16
    ZamarTim wrote: »
    Very inspiring to see! Congrats on the great weight loss and the positive attitude. It's something I'm trying to have too. LOL.

You can do it!
    I'm still far from the body I want, but it's becoming a body that I love.
    I'm taking it day by day with hope that I'll feel comfortable come summer :)

Good luck to you!
  • _Blues_
    _Blues_ Posts: 62 Member
    you are doing so well, keep it up luv :D
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    I know how you feel! Finally decided to put a shirtless pic up of myself too. You're making great progress! I'm 6'1" and trying to get back to 180 which I haven't been at in almost 15 years now! Yikes! Here's mine. Hope you don't mind me adding my progress pics in here too! Keep it up!
    shirtless.jpg

8830689.png
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    You're both doing very well and OP your moobs have shrunk a ton already. Great job!
  • BellaMnk
    BellaMnk Posts: 9 Member
    edited October 2014
    You are doing great :) I like people like you with a strong desire to fulfill their dreams and reach their goals. I like positive people. You are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your success with us :)

73681637.png
  • dwozniak16
    edited October 2014
    lexmcrae wrote: »
    you are doing so well, keep it up luv :D

Thank you :) I'm doing my best!
    I know how you feel! Finally decided to put a shirtless pic up of myself too. You're making great progress! I'm 6'1" and trying to get back to 180 which I haven't been at in almost 15 years now! Yikes! Here's mine. Hope you don't mind me adding my progress pics in here too! Keep it up!
    shirtless.jpg

8830689.png

I don't mind at all!
    We pretty much have the same goal, and around the same amount to lose.
    Only difference being I'm an inch taller. Feel free to send a friend request, I'd like to continue seeing your progress!
    You're doing very well! Congrats and keep it up!

mockchoc wrote: »
    You're both doing very well and OP your moobs have shrunk a ton already. Great job!

Yay! LOL! Thank you :)

BellaMnk wrote: »
    You are doing great :) I like people like you with a strong desire to fulfill their dreams and reach their goals. I like positive people. You are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your success with us :)

73681637.png

Thank you for saying that, It feels really nice to have people believing in me :)
    Can't wait to hit goal and share that success with everyone!
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Awesome progess! You look great!!
  • Cielazul
    Cielazul Posts: 77 Member
    dwozniak16 wrote: »
    JoeyKoontz wrote: »
    Great Job. You are on the right track. Mixing in the resistance training is essential, and wil reap you great benefits. I'm on a similar journey. I do bootcamp 3 days and weight training 3 days per week. It takes hard work, discipline and self control. Keep it up!

Thanks! I'm always looking for new things to incorporate into my workouts.
    I am starting the 5x5 strong lifts program next week.

Looking super-cute! Congratulations!

You will enjoy Stronglifts 5x5, I have been doing it for about five months.

• Edie30
    Edie30 Posts: 216
    Fantastic :-)
  • dwozniak16
    QueenE_ wrote: »
    Awesome progess! You look great!!

Thank you! I'm trying my best! I feel better than I did in high school!
    The confidence is building slowly, changing my ways has changed my mindset completely.
    zillie77 wrote: »
    dwozniak16 wrote: »
    JoeyKoontz wrote: »
    Great Job. You are on the right track. Mixing in the resistance training is essential, and wil reap you great benefits. I'm on a similar journey. I do bootcamp 3 days and weight training 3 days per week. It takes hard work, discipline and self control. Keep it up!

Thanks! I'm always looking for new things to incorporate into my workouts.
    I am starting the 5x5 strong lifts program next week.

Looking super-cute! Congratulations!

You will enjoy Stronglifts 5x5, I have been doing it for about five months.

I'm a bit nervous for the Stronglifts, today is my first day.
    Hoping I don't look like a fool trying ahaha. Thank you for your nice words!
    Edie30 wrote: »
    Fantastic :-)

:) Thank you!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    You're doing great, hun! Have fun doing stronglifts! It's great. =D Don't worry about how you look while doing them. Just concentrate on doing them correctly :)
  • dwozniak16
    You're doing great, hun! Have fun doing stronglifts! It's great. =D Don't worry about how you look while doing them. Just concentrate on doing them correctly :)

Thank you my friend! I hope the trainer is still there, He called me earlier saying he might not be able to make my session.. So I might have to wait until tomorrow to start them. I don't want to do it wrong and mess up my back or something!
  • Angurla
    Angurla Posts: 159 Member
    Fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!