Congrats!! Thank you for the photos.
  • walker404
    Options
    Well done, keep up the good work
  • azamlynn2000
    azamlynn2000 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    dwozniak16 wrote: »
    Well I did it! I made it 100 days of logging, and committing myself to this life long commitment for a better and healthier lifestyle. Although the journey ahead will be a tough one, I'm very proud of myself for what I have accomplished so far. Starting off I took it as just another diet, or just another "try" at slimming down and then would find myself packing the weight back on and then some. But This journey has been quite a different one. I've completely changed my outlook on how I live my life, and I'm no longer doing it as a diet. This has become my life. I find myself really enjoying getting up early and not feeling terrible from consuming fast foods, and cases of beer regularly anymore. I've fought a lot of my own personal demons to get to this point, and I refuse to stop now. I am very thankful for all the friends I made on this board for their ongoing support on my posts. 100 days ago I didn't think this was possible. But now I know anything is possible. I haven't shared with any of my family or friends that I have been doing this and today I'm showing everyone what I've been up to the last 3 months.

I was pretty nervous to post this photo as I don't like putting myself out there,
    But here we gooooooo

qq7tat0me9km.jpg

Day one on the left, day 100 on the right.

Today I've lost a total of 48 pounds, almost a pound every other day for that span of 100 days. I accomplished what I have so far by eating 1710 calories a day, doing cardio 5-6 times a week for 30 minutes to an hour depending on how I'm feeling that day. Then introduced strength training about a month ago. I feel better than I've felt in a very long time, and I'm happy to say I'm 2 pounds shy of my halfway mark. Now to lose the rest of the tummy and the dreaded moobs! October has been a slow month for losses, but I'm not going to let it get me down!

I'm always looking to make more friends on here to encourage one another.
    Please feel free to send me a friend request, we are not alone on this journey!
    Thank you for reading.

• FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    You are doing awesome. I have a 19 yr old son who has become fit and healthy over the last couple of years. He's lost about 80 pounds total. Anyway, being young like you are and really 'getting' this new lifestyle is the best thing you can do for yourself. Many take years and years of trying and failing or giving up before they succeed. Well done and keep it up.
  • azamlynn2000
    azamlynn2000 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! I love the fact the you have embraced it as a lifestyle and not a diet. I just started changing my mind set from diet to lifestyle a few months ago. kudos. You look Fabulous! :D
  • dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Angurla wrote: »
    Fantastic!

Thank you :)
    hiphop10 wrote: »
    Congrats!! Thank you for the photos.

I was really nervous about them, but I'm glad people are so positive!
    walker404 wrote: »
    Well done, keep up the good work

Thank you, and will do!
    oldmomma wrote: »
    You are doing awesome. I have a 19 yr old son who has become fit and healthy over the last couple of years. He's lost about 80 pounds total. Anyway, being young like you are and really 'getting' this new lifestyle is the best thing you can do for yourself. Many take years and years of trying and failing or giving up before they succeed. Well done and keep it up.

Yeah, it took me a while to realize that If I looked at it as a diet, then eventually it would come to an end. I had to assure myself that this had to be a lifestyle change or else it would never work. Thank you for your nice words, I will definitely keep going!
    You are amazing! I love the fact the you have embraced it as a lifestyle and not a diet. I just started changing my mind set from diet to lifestyle a few months ago. kudos. You look Fabulous! :D

Thank you!! I'm definitely working hard at it!!
  • Lchwall
    Lchwall Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You have done a FANTASTIC job. You should be very proud of yourself. I have been "off" for several months now myself but am back on track now and reading your story truly inspires me! Congratulations!
  • dwozniak16
    Options
    Lchwall wrote: »
    Amazing! You have done a FANTASTIC job. You should be very proud of yourself. I have been "off" for several months now myself but am back on track now and reading your story truly inspires me! Congratulations!

I'm really happy to hear that my story inspired you, that's the best feeling ever.
    I wish you success!! I can't wait to update everyone once I hit goal.
    The scale isn't budging this week, but the difference in inches has been crazy!
    Today I had a NSV my skinny jeans had become my fat pants, they literally are starting to fall off of me. It's time to get a smaller size!! :)
  • cropaway
    cropaway Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Woot! Woot!
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    What a difference over those 100 days, keep up the amazing work man! Cannot wait to look back 100 days when mine happens! Feels so good seeing the results and definitely keeps you going.
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 35 and feeling better than I have in a long time. I'm not sure how much I'll lose in 100 days, but I really want to lose pounds I never find again! LOL. I'm so inspired by what you've accomplished. I will look forward to reaching 100 days, too! Thanks for posting and best of luck with your journey. :)
  • Lchwall
    Lchwall Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment - skinny jeans becoming your fat pants!! Congrats!
  • Terriselj
    Terriselj Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome keep up the good work. I have just started my journey and seeing this makes me think it is possible.
  • hellokimmy13
    hellokimmy13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!! You are doing fantastic!!
  • dwozniak16
    Options
    cropaway wrote: »
    Way to go!! Woot! Woot!

:)!!!
    Grenon wrote: »
    What a difference over those 100 days, keep up the amazing work man! Cannot wait to look back 100 days when mine happens! Feels so good seeing the results and definitely keeps you going.

Feel free to add me, I look forward to your success! Thanks! It feels awesome when I notice, but even more so when others do!
    ncfitbit wrote: »
    I'm on day 35 and feeling better than I have in a long time. I'm not sure how much I'll lose in 100 days, but I really want to lose pounds I never find again! LOL. I'm so inspired by what you've accomplished. I will look forward to reaching 100 days, too! Thanks for posting and best of luck with your journey. :)

Thank you so much, whenever someone says they are inspired it gives me such a confidence boost. In my eyes I still feel the same, but hearing so many compliments from others makes me feel otherwise. Thank you for your kind words! I wish you the best of luck! I can't wait to see you at day 100! I'm always active on the app, so if you wanna be friends I'll definitely help cheer you on along the way!
    Lchwall wrote: »
    What a great accomplishment - skinny jeans becoming your fat pants!! Congrats!

I know.... I NEVER thought that would happen!!
    Literally when I bought these jeans they were skin tight (hence the super skinny)... Normally I would never buy anything to bring attention to probably my worst feature (that being my tree trunk thighs) but I did go through with it and buy them so I can actively see just how unappealing they are on me, and how much harder I should work to make them look good on me... I don't know... I'm weird that way... I tend to buy things smaller in hope of looking good in them one day... Now that weird tactic I have is starting to make sense.. lol
    Terriselj wrote: »
    That is so awesome keep up the good work. I have just started my journey and seeing this makes me think it is possible.

You are capable of ANYTHING! I am probably one of the LAZIEST people I know... If I can do it, anyone can.. There was no part of me that wanted to hop onto a treadmill daily, or to lift weights, but now I kind of look forward to it! You can do it!! Add me if you'd like, I'll always support someone who has a goal!
    Awesome Job!!! You are doing fantastic!!

Thank you!! Means a lot to me! :)
  • Edie30
    Edie30 Posts: 216
    Options
    Fabulous!! :-)
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    You make me feel like a jerk for only losing 15 in 100 days!!! HAHA! You look great and amazing progress! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • wonderfullymadebyhim
    Options
    Congratulations! Your dedication is outstanding!! (plus your moobs have shrunk tons already)
  • Cirsium
    Cirsium Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    well done!! brilliant progress - really inspirational.
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    amazing job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!