Stocky, Husky, Chubby, Fat

Options

Replies

• Mightymouse478
    Options
    Looks are secondary for me. I want a guy I can connect with. Intellect, humor, hobbies, independence, ect. If we run out of things to talk about by date #2, then I don't see it lasting. Even if I don't think you're the hottest guy on the planet, if you can meet the criteria listed above, I'd be fine. Although, I will say, I find my husband's appearance to be really attractive. Black hair, green eyes, nice bright smile, confident, and a nice butt. Our weight doesn't bother me as much, I just want us to be healthy. = )
  • daynerz
    daynerz Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Personally I am slim and tall, 137lbs, 5'8 and I love husky guys.... I am not attracted to slim guys even IF they are CUT... I like husky/musclular or not even.... as long as his shoulders are broad and his hands are mighty.... big boned men turn woman on more than small structured men do, and this goes for most woman's preference.. Big husky men make woman, feel, like woman... lol
  • veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    this is an interesting thread, I wish there was a poll feature, it seems like most women prefer average or a little pudge.... I wonder what most guys prefer?
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    this is an interesting thread, I wish there was a poll feature, it seems like most women prefer average or a little pudge.... I wonder what most guys prefer?

If this thread was about what men prefer, I'm sure it would end up being a complete *kitten* storm.
  • Screwedntattooed
    Screwedntattooed Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I like meat on my men's bones but I don't mind muscles either. I usually fall for the face and personality.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »

Breathing. Non-chatty gets you a cookie after it's over too.

what? no sandwich?
    must not want her to work up an appetite.

• veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I agree. I think it would go a liiiitle differently...

but hey, people do have preferences, and there is someone for everyone....or at least most everyone...
  • Lennox497
    Lennox497 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I always thought being jacked would be ideal, but it just doesn't seem functional. I have never been able to really put on muscle mass, but we'll see how this round goes. I'm 5'11 - 6' on a good day, but my ideal weight would be a solid 175-180lbs.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I agree with most ppl I think. I love looking at really fit men, but in reality I'd rather cuddle with someone whos a little bigger and softer and make me feel small. My bf doesnt work out a lot, has a bit of a belly, but he loves hiking and playing tennis with me, and can pick me up and throw me around with ease (which he does all the time :D ) Thats all I can ask for!
  • malavika413
    malavika413 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend's a thin, short guy. No real muscle, but not overweight either. Seeing as he's the only guy I want, I'm good with that. :)
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Yeah it's not like looks are *nothing* but they are definitely not THE thing. I like guys who are honest and genuine and kind to others. Snarky aholes are an instant turnoff. Aint nobody got time for that. I like going camping; it's nice for a dude to appreciate that activity also. Any more, this list is all theoretical, since I'm married and not "on the market" lol. Went camping with hubby last weekend. Discovered the existence of pumpkin spice marshmallows, also. XD
  • farberry
    farberry Posts: 71 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I love a bit of fuscle! It's what my friends and I call it when a guy looks kinda broad and bulky but you can't tell if it's muscle or fat in clothes. Or when naked/shirtless there's obviously muscle under there, but it's softened with a layer of fat. So if a guy tenses, you can see his arms/legs get bigger, but when relaxed you can squish it in just a little bit. That's the best for cuddling, and also means I don't feel obese in comparison haha.

EDIT: If I was gonna pick a Chris Pratt it would be Parks and Recreation Chris Pratt :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I like a bit of chub on.
  • LumberJacck
    LumberJacck Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Over on Reddit on the /askwomen subreddit, someone asked how important working out to get muscular was. I think 19 of the roughly 20 who answered said it wasn't important.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    50sFit wrote: »
    My goal was a certain weight, and once I reached that weight, to cut down to a certain body fat. byoodj2jes9r.jpg
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    I reached my weight goals and was rolling around at 25% bodyfat.
    Below is me at 15% body fat and again, 185 pounds.
    I like this look and feel. If I cut any lower, I lose energy and pep, so this is it.
    6at9l74exq74.jpg
    Below is my progress compared to my younger self. Oh, by the way...I no longer need the head band to control my hair on windy days. :o
    mphp9elmth3c.jpg

I wonder how many times I've seen your pictures in a post in the last two weeks :no_mouth:
    Hey, if I had that kind of success under my belt, I'd post it every chance I had!
  • wmcmurray61
    wmcmurray61 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I seem to have a preference for tall and skinny or tall and husky. Muscles don't mean diddly to me. But then, I am more attracted to men with charisma and self confidence, no matter what they look like.
  • aprilricks86
    aprilricks86 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I personally like stocky with a good amount of muscle. I don't care if there's some fat over top! lol my husband is very muscular and has really wide shoulders but with a layer of fat over top and I like it just fine! :)
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Domineer wrote: »
    Gentlemen: Do you care about being the jacked guy or is being a little husky comfortable for you? As a man, I know it takes a lot of effort to get to the lean and cut stage. Also, it seems to only be sustainable if you truly want to do it for the sake of your health and lifestyle. A lot of guys want to impress women or do it as a milestone in life.

Nope. I've been some variation of "big" most of my life. I always carried the weight "well" with clothes on, looking more like a football player than Peter Griffith.

But no matter what you call it, husky, chubby, big, teddy bear, whatever, I want no part of it. I don't even want to get that big-but-lean jacked look that so many dudes aspire for. My vision for myself, my goal, is a lean, streamlined look more akin to a professional swimmer or lightweight MMA fighter. At 5'10" on a medium frame my goal weight is 155lbs. If I hit between 10-12% bodyfat at a higher weight, that's all good, but I've prepared my mind for the possibility of going much lower than the average US male.