Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• KNAMsMum
    Options
    I am back on my Fitness Pal - starting slowly. I am grateful for having a laptop to log onto every day. I am grateful for my warm bed at night, and I am grateful for the fall beauty of Southern Ontario.
  • vanessamuffin
    Options
    I am grateful that I have food to eat and the awareness that I should respect this blessing and not abuse it. I am grateful for my loving family and bf and for being blessed that I am able to work.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful that the class I taught tonight went well. Glad I'm warm inside with plenty to eat and a cat purring at my elbow.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful today that I have enough gas, food and essentials to last until the next payday. Grateful to have a car that gets 31.5 miles per gallon and that gas is down (2.98) this weekend. Grateful that the scale was down today. Grateful that I made good progress on my book today and have a good novel to read tonight.
  • joflo723
    joflo723 Posts: 119 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Went for a walk to the lake today. Grateful for the sunshine, breeze, trees, and leaves...and the birds wading and fish jumping...AND that I really don't care if anyone thinks I look silly grinning from ear to ear the whole time because I'm loving it all so much!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    joflo I'm the same way! Nature makes me happy. It's the ordinary beauty of life that makes it worth living! Today I'm grateful for a peaceful Sunday and a good book.
  • joflo723
    Options
    Gayle, I saw this today and thought of you...and of me! :smile:
    15mn2qc5ywqe.jpg
  • dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for my daughter. She does so much for me and cheer leads me when needed. I am grateful for this October weather and the beauty of the leaves. I am grateful that I still enjoy dressing up for Halloween. I am grateful for friends I have made through my life time. I am grateful to be back on My Fitness Pal.
  • littlej01
    littlej01 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for little temptations today and for being stronger than my excuses.

I love this!

Today I'm grateful for the boost my husband gave me. Those words of encouragement helped me to keep moving and motivated me to make smart decisions.
  • LinOtt
    LinOtt Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am grateful that I have a job, that I have a loving family and that I can fit 2 chicken and mayonaise toasted sandwiches in my calorie allowance for supper.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Thanks for the quote joflo! I went for a brief walk with my son today and thought about how being out in the air and looking at the clouds and having my feet on the ground is something that always grounds me and makes me feel lighter as well. Grateful for the beauty of nature. Grateful that the scale was kind today. Grateful to finish the All Souls Trilogy I've been reading so I can finally, maybe, get something else done, lol.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for making a new connection with a person I met at Starbucks and her daughter. I'm grateful that the scale was agreeable today.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Just grateful to be 63 and still hitting on most of my cylinders.
  • bbg_daryl
    bbg_daryl Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that it's Halloween, my favorite holiday of the year and also my anniversary. I'm grateful for being with the same wonderful man for 16 years (married for only 7). I'm grateful for being able to hold him and hug him and smell his hair whenever I want without him thinking I'm a weirdo. xD
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for my health; grateful for a beautiful loving wife; grateful for my brothers and sisters in the service; grateful to my immediate family; grateful for my strong minded daughter; grateful to myself for quitting smoking nearly 10 mos ago
  • joflo723
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my parents are still around and relatively healthy for their age. A good friend lost her mother today, and it really made me appreciate that I still have mine.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Don't you think there should be a like button on these entries? I'm grateful that I did not go candy crazy this year and just had one fun sized Hershey bar. Grateful that class ended early so I could head home early. Grateful that my son is at his best friend's house giving candy to the little ones. Grateful to be starting the first book in a 7 book series: Outlander. Grateful for all the great people on mfp.
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    I am grateful for my health; grateful for a beautiful loving wife; grateful for my brothers and sisters in the service; grateful to my immediate family; grateful for my strong minded daughter; grateful to myself for quitting smoking nearly 10 mos ago
    Sounds like a good life. I have never smoked but have a lot of people in my family who struggled with it, just want to congratulate you on 10 mos. smoke free.
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    i am grateful that some people appreciate my playful side. I am grateful that I was able to do a Halloween craft with my 2 youngest granddaughters. I am grateful for the kisses and hugs I received today.
  • bbg_daryl
    bbg_daryl Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful I didn't have nightmares after watching horror movies all day yesterday. xD