royal wedding..who's watching?

Options
13»

Replies

• R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    loved the little drive in Prince Charles Aston Martin to Clarence House :)
  • PaddyWhite
    PaddyWhite Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I absolutely loved it! Child wasn't too impressed mum won't leave the telly, and I got rid of hubby who would have complained. The music as Kate walked in brought a tear to my eye! They make a stunning couple. ;)
  • Munchiemooka
    Munchiemooka Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I loved it too, was so glad hubby did not rise from bed till after they left the Abby :bigsmile:
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    My 3 year old's name is Katherine Elizabeth. Ever since she found out that there was another Catherine Elizabeth marrying a prince she's been a bit obsessed. We didn't get up to watch it live, but as soon as she woke up this morning she asked about it and I found videos online to watch.

I think Kate looked amazing and I just loved her dress. The trees were a wonderful idea and made the abbey look very fairytale like IMO.

I wish them a long and happy life together.
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i am in the uk and i didt watch it after a bout of insomnia last night i managed to get 4 hours sleep and slept right through it lol i wish them all the luck but i wast really bohtered about watching it
  • MrsGaff
    MrsGaff Posts: 42
    Options
    i was only going to watch for a few minutes to see her dress, but got sucked right into it and watched the whole thing, apparently i cry at royal weddings too (lots) kate looked beautiful, wills looked handsome, harry needed a haircut, pippa was in a stunning dress and captured the attention of most of the uks male population (a lot wouldn't turn her mother down either), looked like the queen nodded off and princesses beatrice and eugine made some "interesting" fashion choices. was gutted had to leave for work before the balcony scene but hey ho

Ha! you got it perfectly! I was watching too, only for five minutes... which turned into watching the whole thing start to finish... My first thought when I saw Beatrice's hat was that she was wearing Mickey Mouse ears :blushing: Loved Pippa's dress, the family looked like flippin' fashion models. I loved the fact that they just looked so genuinely happy. But I'm a big ole romantic lol.
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    The children were up for 6am, the TV went on then and we watched the whole thing, ok, they didn't... No Fireman Sam or Peppa Pig until the afternoon was heaven.

Only the British can pull something off like that, the Abbey, the Palace, the cavalry, Lancaster Bombers, Spitfires and Hurricances followed by classic Aston Martins!!!