arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    -Hit the 130s
    -Up my calories
    -Dead lift 150
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My weight has hit it a severe plateau from last few months. So this month i want to see a loss on the scale.

I'm starting Ripped in 30 from today. So want to finish the entire program.

Start incorporating yoga in my routine.
  • Nery_Tay
    Nery_Tay Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Lose 3 pounds
    Run the big 6 miles by the end of November
    Go low on sugar/carbs for daily goal.
  • arussell134
    arussell134 Posts: 463 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I am really close to my goal weight of 135 lbs - I'm at 139 right now! My goal for November is to start to think about maintenance mode and what that will look like. Given that, my weight loss goal is pretty modest - 137.5 (1.5 lbs to lose this month). I also want to focus on overall healthier choices and making sure treats are within my calorie goal per day. This is going to get trickier as we nudge into the holidays!

I'm also in a half marathon training cycle - race is in January. I need to log some longer runs but am dealing with an injury. So trying to find a way to balance that all. Also looking to set some goals for 2015. For instance, I want to start swim classes in January, so I need to research & sign up for that.

Good question!
  • arussell134
    arussell134 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I have changed my goals completely for the month. I have 8 lbs to lose and lately I have been so hungry that I feel my workouts have suffered and I have been depressed. I have lost almost 60 lbs and those last 10 are a pain. So my weekly weight loss goal is now .5 lbs instead of 1 lb. I am also not going to weigh myself until Dec. 1st and I am going to work harder on strength training. I think I need to focus more on how I FEEL and how I look naked than a number on a scale. I am just tired of constantly being hungry, and I don't want to give up on this through pure frustration.

I think you'll be happy with your decision. I noticed when my goal was 1 lb a week I was hungry all the time and more likely to just binge. Adjusting my goal to .5 lb a week turned out to be the winning decision for me to keep at this. (And now I'm really close to my goal.)

Hope this is a good month for you - good luck.

• Bekk927
    Bekk927 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The next few weeks I have exams so my first goal is to just maintain over that time. Apart from that I would really like to lose a kilo and be in the fifties. I wont beat myself up if I don't though because studying is more important atm. Its lovely to read everyone elses goals though :)
  • Smamfa
    Smamfa Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My goals this november
    1. no alcohol
    2. Aiming to lose 1% body fat (only have calipers to measure so I know it wont be too accurate - Im also going to use the tape measure so hopefully a few millimetres will have dissappeared too)
    3. Eat cleaner - especially at the weekend. Avoiding the wine will definitely help here1
    4. Work out minimium 5 times a week - aiming for 6 times.
  • Laney995
    Laney995 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal is to stop binging. I lost ten kgs between july and august then gained 11 from bingeing for two month!!! Im so demotivated. But november is a new month. Can anyone give me tips for self kontrol?
  • jamesblood13
    jamesblood13 Posts: 175 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    • lose 5lbs
    • don't drink any beer (but can have the odd G&T)
    • go swimming at least once a week
    • stick to my 5:2 diet
    • try and find a good non-fast day balance and a way of changing my eating mentality.
  • Cilenia
    Cilenia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    My november goals are:
    - Go to the gym 3 times a week
    - Make some good progress on my personal chinup and pullup challenge
    - get back to 56kg / 123lb (now at 57kg / 125lb), ive been slacking a bit and gained this weight back over the past few months
    - incorporate more veggies daily (havent gotten a tactic for this yet)
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    After tomorrow, do not weigh self until Dec 3rd
    Organise a beginner strength training routine
    Prepare meals better in advance
    Hopefully lose 7lb
  • gem_192
    gem_192 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    1 - Get to 183lbs (a loss of 4lbs)
    2 - Work out to Dance Central every day I'm not working for 30 minutes
    3 - Get at least 10,000 steps a day, even if I’m not working

I'm doing great with 2 and 3 so far, sometimes I'm even working out to the dance game on days I AM working... but I'm still at 187lbs. Trying to stay patient :) I've been this weight since 19th October.
  • LokomotivMordor
    LokomotivMordor Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Lose 2.5 kg, reach goal weight, and be ready to start maintenance/bulking over the Christmas period (cause there's no way in hell I'll manage a deficit then!)
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    My next major goal may take a little longer than November - it is to finally hit my 100 pounds lost mark. It's just 4 pounds away, I hope to make it by Christmas actually. A "just in November" goal would be to get back to running; I have stopped for the last while because I was running before dawn but fall has finally arrived here and it's too dang cold before sun up anymore. I need to force myself to take the time mid-day, I struggle with wanting to give up the time for it. I also plan to log a minimum of 60 miles walking.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Well last night I just signed up to a 6 weeks jeans challenge at my gym (Basically try & lose some weight before xmas) They have weighed me & taken all my measurements.

I would be happy to lose say 4 / 5lbs before xmas or even inches. I am going to try and clean up my diet, cut out any rubbish, and do a min of 4 workouts a week.

Good luck everyone!!! We can do this!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Be nice to hit Onederland but it be ok if i don't either. One goal is to continue to not to add HWC and Davinci in my coffee.
  • higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    My goal is to increase my time I can jog and my speed and focus more on strength training now that I'm less than 20 away from goal. Weight wise lose 4lbs for the month would be wonderful, but I'm averaging about 3 a month.
  • MattNorrisUL
    MattNorrisUL Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am 215 at the moment. I'd like to be less than 209 by the end of the month.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Just made another goal for this month - actually for this WEEK - and hopefully it will happen TODAY (it depends on if my amazon.com return gets credited to my account today or tomorrow lol) - I'm joining a gym for the first time in years.