8 Weeks until New Year 2015 Challenge

Options

Replies

• Penny5518
    Penny5518 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I'm 130, would like to be 124 by the new year.
  • DoxieMama70
    DoxieMama70 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I would also like to join. I am right at 220 now (haven't weighed in about a week) but I'd like to be at 210 or below by the end of the year. I'd love to be below 200 but I think that's a bit ambitious for me.

Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • ishapeme
    ishapeme Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I´d like to join!

Current Weight: 152
    Goal Weight: 138
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 12 lbs to hit my first goal of 135. Weight loss has gotten harder now that I'm smaller, and I have to fight for every ounce lost... but I want to lose this 12 lbs by New Years. After I post this I'm going to go work out. I'd like to be down at least a pound by next weds, if not 2.
  • Kristeenewd
    Kristeenewd Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. Staying on track is tough, especially through the holidays. I just restarted low carb on Nov 1 (165lbs) and would love to be down 10 by the holidays. Still in induction phase.
  • sjturner2004
    sjturner2004 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is my first post, because I would LOVE to be in on this challenge. I'm currently at 199.8 and I would love to see 185, but realistically let's say 190.
  • MiliOm
    MiliOm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    At the beginning of this month I joined the "100 mile monthly walking challenge" and I have already done 20 miles this week and its only the 6th of November, I am gonna do the 100 miles this and next month in other to achieve my New Year Challenge, I will check on monday if I managed to drop 1kg this week.

Keep working hard guys! empower yourselves to be the better you! :D
  • corinic91
    corinic91 Posts: 148 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Currently at 145, would like to lose 10-12 lbs by the new year :smile: Would love to join a challenge group like this!

ETA: I'm doing the 16:8 Intermittent Fasting program during the work week, and just doing my best to stick to my calorie goals on weekends (which usually involve me being out later, so IF isn't necessarily something I want to try on weekends).
  • ashleyjfoley
    ashleyjfoley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! I am currently at 218, and would like to aim for 205 (although under 200 would be nice!).
  • Gerihf
    Gerihf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to join the challenge too. I weighed 189 on Monday. I would like to weigh 176 or less by New Year's Day. I started MFP on 10/20 at 195.8. Final goal is 120 or size 8 jeans---whichever happens first. I could sure use some support on this journey. This is not my first diet : > )
  • lacretiahardy
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge! I have been hovering around 225 for more than 3 years now. My goal is to be at 199 by the end of the year.
  • Nellpop
    Nellpop Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself an need to readjust my starting point to;
    CW - 71.5kg (157lb)
    GW (1/1/15) 63KG (138lb)
    GW - 55kg (121lb)

I was doing Jillian Michaels 90 revolution but swapped to stronglifts in the last 2 weeks of JM90DR. Have enjoyed stronglifts and seen some great body changes but do it from home and was finding hard to keep safe while progressing so quickly. Now i'm half way through NROL4W and HIIT.

Most importantly I've realized that I've got to be in deficit and up my protein - this is what i need to continue, and less alcohol....
  • PinUp2014
    PinUp2014 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    PinUp2014 wrote: »
    teacherhsk wrote: »
    I would like to join, I am currently 218 and would like to be under 200 but I will set my goal at 205 by the end of the year. Good luck everybody!!

I'm in! I'm 219 and would love to be under 200 by 2015, as well. And I think I'll make that my goal. 199 to party like it's 1999 ;)

Edited to add: I'll be happy with a five pound loss, but what the heck...Lets see what I can do!

Checking in! :)

SW: 219
    CW: 217.2
    GW (by 1 Jan!): 199

"Share your ideas an how to finish off this year with the best attitude possible and to have the best beginning of 2015!"

Live each day fully and with the reminder of how unhappy that candy will make me tomorrow ;)

Move as much as possible.

SLEEP. No more late nights and early mornings!

• LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Can we start a group or spreadsheet or something? I would love to be in! I have been stuck at 180-181lbs for 3 weeks!! Id like to be 175 by New years <3
  • Mrsjenningsjr
    Mrsjenningsjr Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm 219lbs and I'd like to be 203lbs by January 1, 2015!!! I've tried so many diets. Tried MFP so many times. I just want to do it already!

Hey Fellow virgo!

I'm in! I'm 219.2 and would love to be in onederland by 2015. Been on MFP for a while and am ready to be an inspirational story. Count me in!
  • SallyJones1985
    SallyJones1985 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey, can I join? I'm currently 198 (been suck here since getting to onederland a couple of weeks ago) and think the motivation of this could be the kick up the backside I need....

Would love to lose a stone by new years day, so my goal would be 184, although I hate numbers that don't end in a 5 or 0, no idea why so I'm saying a goal weight of 180 lol.
  • Kristeenewd
    Kristeenewd Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Go team go!
    What should our weigh in day be?
  • LovingLifeLivingHealthy
    Options
    I'm late joining but would like IN too. Need motivation and support. . .
  • MattNorrisUL
    MattNorrisUL Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    BaltarVK wrote: »
    After being in my walking boot for 4 months, my weight shot up to 227. Not the boot's fault that I stopped counting calories for that time period, of course. haha. Anyways, now I'm back on the good path now and I'm down 11 pounds in the past couple of weeks. My goal is to make it through Thanksgiving and Christmas and be below 210. Then hopefully I can have my final goal of 195 taken care of by the end of February.

Quoting myself for an update. I am very pleased with my results. I have consistently ran at least 3 days a week. Sometimes 4. I"m doing T25 5 days a week as well. My current weight is now 211.5!
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Id like to join! Im at 188 right now and would like to be 175 by new years. Right now I have about 3lb water weight lol. Enjoyed a wonderful anniversary weekend on a wine trail with my husband :)