Need Boob Success Stories For My Mental Health

Options
124»

Replies

• TJR88
    TJR88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I don't get why women want big ones anyway - seems like a huge inconvenience to me. I mean, to each their own, but I'd rather not have to order my bras from Lane Bryant, thanks.

Now now let's not denigrate boobs. Big or small, perky or swinging they are lovely lovely things.

To the OP, I understand your anxiety but honestly, you just have to get over it. As others have pointed out there there is no boob guarantee. And if you are looking for some hint of how yours may change, family members will give you a much better indication than we can!

But since you ask when I've lost weight in the past (20lb or so) they've not changed much, a little smaller but about the same shape. Having yo yo'd my weight a couple of times now so they have lost a littlle elasticity but I'm the only one who'd notice!
  • sabianhunter
    sabianhunter Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    honestly i think you have a better chance of your boobs surviving since you have no kids, have never breastfed any kids... lol... can't say the same for all of us. :)
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I went through childbirth and breastfeeding. Once I quit, I lost 25 pounds to get back to my pre-baby weight. My boobs are pretty much the same as they were before I got pregnant except for some stretch marks I acquired when my boobs swelled around the 6th month of pregnancy.

If you're really worried about looking saggy naked, you can always have surgery after you're done losing weight. Wearing clothes though, there's nothing a good bra can't fix.
  • tmw098
    tmw098 Posts: 24
    Options
    Thanks so much for the replies everyone. I really appreciate all the input. :smile:
  • tmw098
    Options
    I've lost 95 lbs, down from 375 to 280 and my chest is down from a 44DD to a 42DD and getting close to dropping another band size (measuring 40.75 I think around my under-bust area). But (and I have a big one, lol) I am 34 years old and had 4 kids in just barely over 5 years, in my very early 20's. My boobs ceased to be anything to write home about at that point anyway, lol. In a nice bra, they look fine, but without, my nipples point downward at about a 45 degree angle. With a good 110 lbs left to go (minimum), I don't expect them to improve. Worse though is my dangling belly pooch, which sadly they don't make bras for.

On the plus side (which I am ;) ) my husband has zero complaints!

GREAT JOB on your weight loss! Thanks for your reply :)
  • tmw098
    Options
    I am 51, haven't lost any weight, and I don't have boobs.

I can say this about them though. If a man doesn't want you because of your boob shape or size, why would you want to waste one more second of your time on him?

Concentrate more on being real, and let the rest fall into place on it's own. You'll be happier if you do.

Most of all, do this for yourself because that is what matters most.

You're right, I know. Hard to remember some times as the thought of it makes me self conscious, but as others have said, I've gotta get over it.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    tmw098 wrote: »
    I know I know, don't worry about it yet because I'm not there and the better health is worth it. I absolutely agree, but I'm having a lot of anxiety about the boob thing.
    Yes.

If it's really a concern, and not just an excuse, start saving some money now for a boob job. Then, if that happens, you have the money to resolve the issue. If it doesn't happen, you have the funds for a trip. :)
    A trip to show off her boobs in other countries right?
  • tmw098
    Options
    When i lost 65lbs. My skin was messed up. Even on my breasts. I can still pull it, by pinching it a good 6-8cms >.< My main concern was by 90lbs down they'd be saggy but nope! They don't seem to be sagging but still perky. The skin is snapping back!!!! So it started to look like doom but its improving :) so theres hope! I lost the weight slowly and i make sure i wear a good bra, i double up, even tripple sometimes.

I went from something like a 34G to 12J which... Didnt make sense until i spoke to a clothing maker.

Best things to do are to drink up! Eat well and wear your bra when you work out. I also lift :) i still have 40lbs to go as i gained some after a holiday but if they were to get saggy, the surgery isnt too bad at all. Im considering getting a reduction at goal. Don't worry too much hun! You are young and i'm sure you skin will also gradually snap back.

Wish i could post front on but theyd get taken down. Then i could show you the skin itself recovering and how bad it was.

331opiq.jpg

219ozzn.jpg
    [/quote]

You look absolutely amazing! Thanks so much for the pictures. I think you fared better than I will because your boobs are bigger so there's more there now that you've lost. I am a DD and am anticipating mine to go down to a C or B. good to know the skin is snapping back!!! Did I say you look amazing?!?
  • tmw098
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    tmw098 wrote: »
    I know I know, don't worry about it yet because I'm not there and the better health is worth it. I absolutely agree, but I'm having a lot of anxiety about the boob thing.
    Yes.

If it's really a concern, and not just an excuse, start saving some money now for a boob job. Then, if that happens, you have the money to resolve the issue. If it doesn't happen, you have the funds for a trip. :)
    A trip to show off her boobs in other countries right?

To clarify to dbmata - yes about the anxiety, no about the excuse. I'd LOVE a trip to a different country. Traveling is my favorite thing :)
  • Ethereal_Whisper
    Ethereal_Whisper Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I lost far too quickly (went from 140 to 110 in about 2.5 months), and overall i've lost 53 lbs, and while i think my boobies are depressing, they went from a 34DD(very close to DDD), to a 30A/B. It's nice to be able to fit into shirts normally now.
  • tmw098
    Options
    I lost far too quickly (went from 140 to 110 in about 2.5 months), and overall i've lost 53 lbs, and while i think my boobies are depressing, they went from a 34DD(very close to DDD), to a 30A/B. It's nice to be able to fit into shirts normally now.

Great job on your weight loss! That is what I am anticipating as far as cup sizes going down. Probably from a DD to a small C or large B.
  • SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I wonder how many guys are reading this thread because they saw the word "boob".
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Honestly you will probably be surprised at how well they 'hold up' excuse the pun. I had similar concerns because I never thought mine were that fantastic to start off with, but to be honest everything looks better when youre at a more healthy weight even if there is a bit of loose skin. My bust while it has decreased the shape of my boobs is just the same, I thought they would look worse but they don't. At the end of the day though even if it had made my breasts less attractive there is no way I would exchange that for the health benefits of being at a healthier weight.
  • RonwynAngel
    RonwynAngel Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am still wearing a G-Cup but I have gone down from a 24G to a 18G on there is not so much tissue in there but they still remain large. You tend to lose the excess weight on your neck and just below it. Your bones become visible again. The bras of today are awesome in how good they make you look. Healthy is always better and not all people (men) are breast men. Most of them love a shapely, in shape, non wobbly body though. Fat women or men become invisible to the other sex over a certain weight.
  • ithrowconfetti
    ithrowconfetti Posts: 451 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I'm 5"3. Started at 148 pounds, and lost over 60 pounds in 2.5 years. I went from a 32-34B, to a 30AA. I did not incorporate any exercise regime, but focused on creating a calorie deficit. I suppose such factors could affect you differently, but ultimately, I guess it really depends on the individual. Of course, my BMI is too low now, because I got careless, so I'm upping my calorie intake, and I'm hoping that would help fill out my boobs (and butt!) more gradually. Good luck, OP!
  • tmw098
    Options
    mfp2014mfp wrote: »
    Honestly you will probably be surprised at how well they 'hold up' excuse the pun. I had similar concerns because I never thought mine were that fantastic to start off with, but to be honest everything looks better when youre at a more healthy weight even if there is a bit of loose skin. My bust while it has decreased the shape of my boobs is just the same, I thought they would look worse but they don't. At the end of the day though even if it had made my breasts less attractive there is no way I would exchange that for the health benefits of being at a healthier weight.

Thank you so much, I hope I turn out to be like you, we will see :smile:
  • tmw098
    Options
    I'm 5"3. Started at 148 pounds, and lost over 60 pounds in 2.5 years. I went from a 32-34B, to a 30AA. I did not incorporate any exercise regime, but focused on creating a calorie deficit. I suppose such factors could affect you differently, but ultimately, I guess it really depends on the individual. Of course, my BMI is too low now, because I got careless, so I'm upping my calorie intake, and I'm hoping that would help fill out my boobs (and butt!) more gradually. Good luck, OP!

Thanks for the well wishes and congrats on your weight loss :smile: Good luck to you getting your BMI back up and let me know how it goes!
  • TJR88
    TJR88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Healthy is always better and not all people (men) are breast men. Most of them love a shapely, in shape, non wobbly body though. Fat women or men become invisible to the other sex over a certain weight.

Healthy is definitely better but I don't agree that fat means invisible...plenty of obese people get romantic/sexual interest from others including non-obese people, I know I do every now and again even at my heaviest I wasn't invisibile to guys (although to some I really wished I was :\ )
  • LifeInTheBikeLane
    LifeInTheBikeLane Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I went from 240lbs+ to 175lbs in less then a year then lost an additional 16lbs in a few months after that and my breasts still look fine. I don't have any loose skin. If you have a larger chest anyways then they aren't going to be perky, they will always have a pull to them. That's life.