What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Bagel sandwich with roast beef, cauliflower mash, Swiss cheese, spinach, arugula and a little cole slaw. A few tortilla chips and raspberries.

qlnt7i3t4n82.jpg
  • mygnsac
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Went to Red Lobster for lunch today. Salad (I chucked the croutons and crumbled my cheddar bay biscuit over the salad), maple glazed chicken, mashed potatoes and brocolli. We split the key lime pie between us.

wyp6he24i1br.jpg
    6i0kdje2z5aq.jpg
    mp9uuygolzxx.jpg
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Morning platter: scrambled eggs, slow cooker refried beans, southern greens and black eye peas with a corn tortilla. :D

bzb2k7qrqq1m.jpg
  • SuninVirgo
    SuninVirgo Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    k
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    A samosa!! *_*

dnr6je4kbxfn.jpg
  • DukeCityDan
    DukeCityDan Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    10714014_10203888668510867_1358713758129683398_o_zps274e561f.jpg[/URL]

Spinach and Eggplant lasagna
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options

Spinach and Eggplant lasagna [/quote]

OMG.. Recipe perhaps??

• stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Roasted turkey sandwich with arugula, spinach, romaine, green onion, portobello mushroom, tomato, roasted brussel sprouts, roasted carrots, Swiss cheese, mayo and mustard. Cucumber, roasted butternut squash, and red grapes.

qszml58xtgzy.jpg
  • littlejane91
    Options
    Coconut chia pudding with frozen mango, a date and pistachio roll, coconut flakes and bee pollen 7a8eyhfw0mag.jpg
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    When hunting with my buddies, we stop in Lonnie Ray's BBQ in beautiful Harrisburg, MO for a smoked Bologna sandwich at lunch. This is a pretty common dish in the south, but you can't find it very often in Missouri. BTW - it is crazy good.

xlhqr5lqzvfc.jpg
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Papas con huevos, topped with shredded cheese, and a homemade yeast roll
    3fjc6eh3gnq5.jpg

Another fried egg on english muffin. It's my go-to snack these days
    b1gma3ci76xk.jpg

Tofu & egg scramble with baby portabellos, onions, and topped with avocado and homemade mango salsa
    yazi993uf0e8.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    When hunting with my buddies, we stop in Lonnie Ray's BBQ in beautiful Harrisburg, MO for a smoked Bologna sandwich at lunch. This is a pretty common dish in the south, but you can't find it very often in Missouri. BTW - it is crazy good.

That might be worth a drive next time we are hanging out in Columbia! Looks really good.

• KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Spaghetti squash lasagna boat. uj0z5yzs2lgv.jpg
    I tried rotating it...oh well
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Options

OMG this sounds Amaizing!!!! What is the black stuff on the outside of the "patty"
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    mercina22 wrote: »

OMG this sounds Amaizing!!!! What is the black stuff on the outside of the "patty"

The black stuff is quite edible and delicious IMHO. It is the smoker blackened from cooking in the smoker. They actually cut the bologna into 5-inch long logs...smoke it...and then trim the flat-side smoked-ends and leave the round edge-trim. Each section gets split to make 2 sandwiches.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Damn the pictures in this thread just totally shitted on my dinner !(Granny Smith Apple)
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Messy

Skate wing, sambal, purple potatoes, baby bok choy

20141110_201252.jpg
  • yuxiii
    yuxiii Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    bump