Sex?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    my arm doesn't get as tired as before...

Mine is still tired all the time, but now I can call it sets and reps and count it as strength training.

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    I don't buy into what they try to sell as the perfect female form, there is no perfect female form as everybody has their own ideas of perfection.
    The one that is unclad, and laid before me.
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    I don't buy into what they try to sell as the perfect female form, there is no perfect female form as everybody has their own ideas of perfection.

In my case, the one lying next to me at night.
  • johnmurphymfp
    johnmurphymfp Posts: 2,590 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    my arm doesn't get as tired as before...

Mine is still tired all the time, but now I can call it sets and reps and count it as strength training.

Just need to take time and work the other side lol
  • jenner_baby
    jenner_baby Posts: 13
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I have only lost 11 pounds and have 25 more to go, but My sex life is defiantly approving. The more I am feeling better about my body the better our sex life is becoming. My husband has always been good about my body, but its getting me to want to show it and be comfortable it. but its defiantly getting better. ;) Other then that the sex drive has always been good.
  • Basilin
    Basilin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »

Why must every thread be about bacon with you?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Mmmm bacon.
  • malavika413
    malavika413 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Virgin here, so I can't say. But since I started watching my calories, I started bothering my boyfriend even more often, haha.
  • AmandaHugginkiss
    AmandaHugginkiss Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I guess I still like it.
  • BonworthVonFattyPants
    Options
    I guess I still like it.

Appropriate user name. Story checks out.
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    So much going on in here... where to start?!

OP - I have actually gained a significant amount of weight that I am working on losing. My sex life is MUCH better now than it has ever been in the past. The only things I anticipate to change in losing weight would be the frequency and/or stamina and a decrease in bruising...

Mess of other conversation - Everyone is different and looks for different things in their potential mates. Dating in high school was all across the board. I dated band geeks of varying shapes and sizes, one athlete and a guy with a form of dwarfism (clearly I was not into long term high school relationships). Marriage #1 was with a man so skinny not a single branch of the military would take him. My daughter's father is a guy my height who was far from thin. My current husband (#2) is over 300 lbs. Not every woman out there likes someone just for how they look. I would take a geek over an athlete any day of the week. I would take single over an athlete actually... athlete didn't work out to well for me last time.
  • Juju1970
    Juju1970 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I lost 130 pounds and I feel like a sex goddess. I spend a lot of time thinking "look what I can do" when you are as round as you are tall, it's hard to enjoy sex. I like it now. One weird thing is all the extra skin. We have more sex, but I tend to feel more comfortable when I have something covering me. I've invested in a lot of pretty nighties. The arms making a thwap thwap sound though had to go. I had surgery to remove the skin and I feel much less self conscious during sex.