MAY 10 lb weight loss challange!!

Options
dhiggins8
dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
Below are the Team Captians please Friend request the team captian that you screen name starts with and send that person your weightsevery Friday for the month of May thank you two for helping need just one more person to take the last team. Asalways drink your water. thank you all for a great month.

A thru H Captian:dhiggins8
I thru P Captian: yenohamk
Q thru X Captian: Sommer Jo
Y and Z Captian:

Replies

• aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Below are the Team Captians please Friend request the team captian that you screen name starts with and send that person your weightsevery Friday for the month of May thank you two for helping need just one more person to take the last team. Asalways drink your water. thank you all for a great month.

Y and Z Captian:

I can take the last team
  • dhiggins8
    Options

Y and Z Captian: aochoa123

ok team here are the captians

Please friend the captian of the first letter of your screen name and we will compile the list and post the mini challanges for the week on Mondays.
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    :smile: I'm in again, but I'm your friend already so just count me in please!

Please friend the captian of the first letter of your screen name and we will compile the list and post the mini challanges for the week on Mondays.
  • Nelli722
    Nelli722 Posts: 3
    Options
    This sounds like a great idea! Count me in =)
  • dhiggins8
    Options
    :smile: I'm in again, but I'm your friend already so just count me in please!

ok your in . see that easy almost as easy as loosing 10lbs in a month.
  • yenohamk
    yenohamk Posts: 117
    Options
    bump!
  • amodom
    amodom Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am still in it to win it!

SW -- 1 Apr was 172 lbs
    CW -- 30 Apr is 166.8 lbs
    I lost 5.2 lbs in the month of April 2011:laugh:

Awesome transformation started at the grocery store! I noticed that I gained weight on Fridays and maintained or loss otherwise because my family normally eats out on Friday nights. Seems so obvious now. Anywho! I am more conscious of what I am putting in my mouth - quite a change I am happy. Looking forward to May 2011 10 pound challenge.

3489117.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jfarr
    jfarr Posts: 8
    Options
    New to this and need the help. I like this goal too so count me in.
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I am in - sent the friend request.
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    i just know this is going to be an awesome month!!! Woot Woot Team Q-X!!! I can't wait to be inspired by all of you on this journey.

Send me a friend request with your beginning weight and we'll get this party started!!!

Good luck to everyone!!!!
  • racmac
    racmac Posts: 81
    Options
    Im joining in - just sent my friend request
  • happy_summer
    Options
    Hello, i'm new and would like to join please! Have sent my friend request... Thanks & good luck to all!! :) xxx
  • dubord29
    dubord29 Posts: 57
    Options
    I need to lose 10#!! I'm in:)
  • stangma
    stangma Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this one - sent friend request...SommerJo be my fearless leader - - please?
  • janew68
    janew68 Posts: 37
    Options
    I just friended my team captain! I'm definitely up for the challenge. 10 lbs would be HUGE for me as it's almost 1/2 of my total goal.
  • juang3
    juang3 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm going to join this challenge! I am determined to get rid of this weight! I have been doing it for about 8 weeks and so far have only lost 4 pounds...but I've lost 9 1/2 inches and 4.9% body fat, so I know it's coming off.
  • jcpeters13
    jcpeters13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in. Sending my friend request at this moment!
  • soontobe10811
    Options
    in :)
  • EquestrianLark135
    EquestrianLark135 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just sent the friend request dhiggins8 :smile:
  • TCrawford70
    TCrawford70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am trying to friend request sommer jo but the search comes up w/ no one??