Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Thanks joflo! It will take a while to get used to but feels, so far, like a positive change. Today I am grateful that I'm inching closer to the 180's. I'm grateful that Natalie came to make art with me today. Grateful that I did not have to go out today on this cold and snowy day.
  • joflo723
    joflo723 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Today I worked on turning disappointment around into gratefulness.

Camping is one of my favorite pastimes and we had a camping trip planned for months for this weekend. Well, hubby's flu got worse so our weekend camping plans were shot. But...I am grateful that he's starting to feel better today. I am grateful that I didn't catch it from him. I am grateful that I held off purchasing a ton of food for a camping trip that didn't happen. I am grateful for my fire pit in my backyard that gave me *sort of* the feeling of camping.
  • dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for sticky kisses. I am grateful for having a game of crokinole. I am grateful for my slow cooker. I am grateful I didn't have to venture outside. I am grateful for my journal and my bible.
  • bakingforlife
    bakingforlife Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    im grate full tofay to get out of bed.im hrate full tofay for the wood stove .im gratefull for the awesome friends i have .
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I am grateful I have an appreciative heart and mind, thank you God :)
  • LovelyMarie774
    LovelyMarie774 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for the food I can afford to nourish my body with, and the heat I fill my home with to warm up my icicle toes :)
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to get two sub teaching jobs this week and also that a chiropractor's wife has arranged to trade art classes for adjustments! Maybe I can get my neck back in whack. Grateful that I'm getting errands related to my son done one by one. Grateful for mfp!
  • TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I am grateful to be healthy enough to still have something to give to those around me.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Thankful for my Facebook friends who have given me support while studying for my ACE exam tomorrow.
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my daughter she helps me accomplish things. I am grateful that my grandson likes to cook and wants to learn more. He made a delicious supper for us. "I don't want to eat nothing but ichiban and Kraft dinner or go broke eating unhealthy fast food when I go to university." Smart boy for 11. I am grateful that I made a dint in the cleaning/re-organizing of my room.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that I got to wear my size 16 dress pants to work today!
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful I found this thread today. I'm grateful I resisted temptation today, thereby starting to undo the sabotage I did to my diet yesterday.
  • Taajsgpm
    Options
    asia1967 wrote: »
    Today I am grateful that I have friends that I can lean on in difficult times. That don't judge me for my crazy thoughts and weird ideas. lol
    That I have friends and family that love me for who I am.
    <3
    There is no greater tool than gratitude when conquering any issue thanks for that, Im grateful that Im able to be grateful
  • Feistycat
    Options
    I'm grateful to be back on track today.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to be on this journey to healthier weight with so many supportive, positive people. I'm grateful I found mfp! I'm grateful I got to spend time with creative friend Sandra. I'm grateful for my son!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    oh i'm glad this thread is back!...

Today I'm grateful for how easy my hair was to style. I'm grateful for warm PJ's and a soft bed. When I was outside and it felt so fall like I'd had a memory of being outside an ex's work waiting for him to finish working and the sadness that his father was there and did not accept me. Also the sadness of being away from my child. Also the hunger I was feeling while waiting and the cold of my car. Today when I brought my child home from school I was grateful that my life has changed completely and I am in a warm life, relationship, and home. Except I'm still hungry, but that's between me and my cal goal! LoL.
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that I got to wear my size 16 dress pants to work today!
    What a great NSV for you.

I am grateful for so many things
    -My very cute granddaughters
    -My caring grandson (such an old soul)
    -Doing wii fit with my son while DH and DDIL looked on. We laughed so much.
    -For my journal

• Feistycat
    Options
    I'm grateful that each day offers a new chance to get back on track.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I'm grateful for mfp. I'm grateful that my students, who I was worried about last week, did well tonight. I'm grateful for the great National Collage Society meeting today that was so fun. Grateful that now that I am exhausted and can go to bed.
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    I am grateful that I am done with the Black Friday schedule.
    I am grateful that I am able to buy the food we need.
    I am grateful for our little dog and his amusing antics.
    I am grateful that it has warmed up here.