Starting 30 Day Shred Tomorrow April 4..Who's In?

Replies

• 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Day 24 done. Did Level 3 then Level 1. My muscles are still shaking! Have a good weekend!
  • jennasan
    jennasan Posts: 44
    Did level 2 for the last day. Going to start level 3 on Sunday.
    Keep going ladies let's get to day 30!
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Hey everyone
    Did l3d2 yesterday and got in a 5 mile power walk ; i was just drained. Today I rest!!!! And I don't feel guilty not a bit :laugh:

Let's keep going ladies and my the planks be with you

Janet
  • jennasan
    Well i did it. Level 3 day 1--Done. Is it me or does Jillian look a bit evil in the beginning?
    Lots of jumping but the time seemed to fly by and it did not seem like there was a lot of ab work. Strange. Have towait and see how I'll feel tomorrow.
    Keep going, Almost there!
  • 1crazymom
    Day 25 level 3 done. She does look evil. LOL!
  • 1crazymom
    Day 26 done!
  • jennasan
    Day 25 ---Day 2 of level 3
    Keep going and don't give up!
  • crashta
    crashta Posts: 72
    Level 3, Day 1 done! I am happy for a change in routine. I couldn't use my 5 lb weights for everything though. So much plank - very glad my core has been getting stronger!
  • 1crazymom
    Day 27 done.
  • crashta
    Level 3, Day 2 done. Definately felt less awkward today. Is it just me or are there only like 3 of us still responding to this thread? Too bad we lost so many. I know that I have not completed 10 workouts at each level but I am trying to stick as close to the 30 days as I can. I also find that 10 days of the same workout gets a bit boring.

Has anyone bought or tried 'Ripped in 30'? I think I"ll order it and start it just before the end of May so that I can be done by July!

Thanks for sticking with it!
  • jennasan
    Hi All
    Yes I guess there are only a few of us still hanging in there. Day 3 of L3 on 5-3!! Not quite done in 30 days as tomorrow is the 4th when most of us started, but still gonna try to make it 10 days at this level. And I did all the push-ups today without having to modify them. :happy: Finally! Still not liking those Sumo jump things. I can barely get off the ground when I jump. Ugh!! But I have my final weigh-in at work next wed so thats 7 days away. Hoping to break 140 but we'll see.
    And Crashta I may try that Ripped in 30 with you. Where do you get it?
    Jenn
  • Can I join!!?? I am new what do I do!! WHAT IS 30 day SHRED!?? I have been on MFP 6 weeks and gained one pound!!
  • 1crazymom
    Day 28 done! The group really did get smaller! I'm thinking about doing JM's 6wk 6 pack, saw a few posts about it here.(some w/ before and after pics!) Not sure what I'm going to pick all I know is I plan to rest Saturday, well not exactly rest, just not exercise accountable to me.(opening the pool, setting up the 2 decks, busy). I've been exercising at least 500 minutes a week since this thread started! YAY ME!!!

crashta- What is ripped in 30? Who's it by?

jennasan-pushups? not modified meaning reg. not on your knees? AWESOME! I can only do 5 or so reg. then on knees.

Keep going Ladies!

healthyandlean-the 30 Day shred is a dvd by Jillian Michaels consisting of 3 circuts of strenght, cardio and abs, 3 different levels.
  • crashta
    I might skip my 30DS workout today and go to a 1 hour outdoor bootcamp class (if they don't take drop ins then I'll be doing the level 3 workout). They just started last Wednesday and it will be offered twice a week for the next couple of months!

RE: Ripped in 30 - I haven't checked Amazon yet but that is where I bought 30 Day Shred. If not, than Jillian sells it from her website I think.

My other fallback plan is to do 'Burn Fat, Boost Metabolism' 3 times a week and start using the (free!) gym at my workplace for strength training. Jillian's Burn Fat dvd is the only one that leaves me breathless without fail ---- such a good cardio workout.
  • jennasan
    Thanks for the info.. I'll look into it.
    Keep moving!!
  • Dragonfly11
    Hey shredders
    Stll here knee bothering me so only did 4 mile walk today but if I feel okay will shred in am. I'm on L3d4 in the morning. Keep going almost there, Woo Hoo!!!
  • Dragonfly11
    BFBM is an amazing cardio workout also love NMTZ too. Possibly will rotate the after 30ds
  • Dragonfly11
    I guess that leaves 4 of us, unless some of the others haven't checked in yet...
  • jennasan
    Day 27 done! and a 4 mile walk. I even tried to jog for two minutes at a time and was able to do that four times!! Whoo Hoo!! I could not have done that with out the Shredd work outs. "Almost done..........Hang In There!!" sound familiar? LOL
    Have a great morning!
  • 1crazymom
    Day 29 Level 3 done!!!
    Keep going, have a good day.