Ten Pickles: The chick fil a weight loss diet plan.

Options

Replies

• fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    If only those pickles weren't marinated in the tears of homosexuals banned from marrying the loves of their lives.

Seriously, I think Chick-fil-A is greasy and gross and their politics got a little too public and wrong for my taste. Plus, they aren't even good pickles.

>:)
    I hear ya Snuggles. I have never been to a chic fil a and I never will. My usual McDonalds has a do it yourself ketchup dispenser. A big handle pumper thing and you can pump it right on your fries or into a little cup. Awesomesause. Alatarial you can have my pickles.
    See, I think McDonald's is absolutely disgusting. I won't eat there anymore. The last time I did, I got violently ill. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
  • KaroshiQueen
    KaroshiQueen Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    sodakat wrote: »
    If only those pickles weren't marinated in the tears of homosexuals banned from marrying the loves of their lives.

Seriously, I think Chick-fil-A is greasy and gross and their politics got a little too public and wrong for my taste. Plus, they aren't even good pickles.

Good grief, its just pickles. Why get all PC over pickles?

Actually, it's a sad PR stunt by Chick-Fil-A as they try to reinvent themselves to regain some of their lost market share, thanks to *obviously* unhealthy food products and blatant bigotry. So. It IS kinda political. That's the whole point of the article's existence.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

I hear ya Snuggles. I have never been to a chic fil a and I never will. My usual McDonalds has a do it yourself ketchup dispenser. A big handle pumper thing and you can pump it right on your fries or into a little cup. Awesomesause. Alatarial you can have my pickles.

I'll always take your pickles! Costco has a gherkin relish pump for their hot dogs. I have to resist sticking my head under it. There are no Chik-fil-A here, but it was one place I avoided when I was in the states last year, there's so much choice as to where my dollars go so I avoid giving them to corporations whose views clash so wildly with my own.

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    sodakat wrote: »

Good grief, its just pickles. Why get all PC over pickles?

Actually, it's a sad PR stunt by Chick-Fil-A as they try to reinvent themselves to regain some of their lost market share, thanks to *obviously* unhealthy food products and blatant bigotry. So. It IS kinda political. That's the whole point of the article's existence.

It is? I thought it was some kind of website traffic driving thing like most companies have on their websites where they make an interactive thing for people to participate in. I thought that was a real guy who feels like he lost weight using their foods.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

I'll always take your pickles! Costco has a gherkin relish pump for their hot dogs. I have to resist sticking my head under it. There are no Chik-fil-A here, but it was one place I avoided when I was in the states last year, there's so much choice as to where my dollars go so I avoid giving them to corporations whose views clash so wildly with my own.
    Thanks, I'm planning a trip to costco, for some reason I hate relish but this gherkin pump sounds like I'd like it b/c in general gerkhins to me taste a lot like regular pickles.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I just had a turkey sandwich with five pickles. I hope I lose weight.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    They were thick pickles, Imma count them as ten. For sure imma be skinny.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    i can't beleive someone wrote that about homosexual tears and pickles. I hadn't read back thru yet, and some people on here are, well, i'm not sure what the word is...poetic? fervent? I'm not sure but that's an image in my mind now regarding pickles, so ...yeah.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

That's the problem, how can you even know if they're talking about metric slices or imperial slices? It could totally throw you off.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

That's the problem, how can you even know if they're talking about metric slices or imperial slices? It could totally throw you off.

to further complicate matters they had ridges like ruffles. they were like wavy cut. while thick. this made me go back and forth on whether they were ten pickles or five. i may need to just get all my dietary pickles at chickfila from now on.
  • AngelZealot
    AngelZealot Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Bahahaha!!! These posts are great. I love pickles. That is all ;)
  • Sevendust912
    Sevendust912 Posts: 122 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    bigoted politics?

"you don't agree with me so you are a bigot"

Got it
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options

I give my money to Chik-Fil-A because I want a delicious chicken sandwich... It has nothing to do with political/religious compatibility lol.
  • moremuffins
    moremuffins Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I loooove the Harvey's pickles. I get 4 on my burger and then extras on the side. They always give me at least a 2 inch stack of pickle slices *drool*
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    jasonmh630 wrote: »

I give my money to Chik-Fil-A because I want a delicious chicken sandwich... It has nothing to do with political/religious compatibility lol.
    QFT If I didn't give my money to people whose political beliefs weren't in line with mine, I wouldn't have too many places to shop.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    When it comes to restaurants, I'm not to picky about pickles... But if I'm buying them from the market, I will ONLY buy Claussen Kosher Dills. The refrigerated kind. Not the ones you get on the condiment aisle lol.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Bahahaha!!! These posts are great. I love pickles. That is all ;)
    You and me both honey. Knowhaimean?
    Lucille-Winking-animated-gif-arrested-development-31133148-245-245.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    jasonmh630 wrote: »
    When it comes to restaurants, I'm not to picky about pickles... But if I'm buying them from the market, I will ONLY buy Claussen Kosher Dills. The refrigerated kind. Not the ones you get on the condiment aisle lol.

Pickle conoisseur right here, folks. I like those too, they must be spears though. Halves are whatever, whole are just too phallic, but spears are just right. #goldilocks.
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    There is a restaurant called Chick Fil a? Pronounced Chick Filler? I'm raising my eyebrow pretty hard right now