MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Birdemic
  • HeyItsBrad
    HeyItsBrad Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Fargo
    Red 2
    Over the top (couldn't get through a quarter of it)
    White Oleander
  • belle_reve9
    belle_reve9 Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    The Mist and Stepbrothers
  • shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Mean Girls 2
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    There's so many.

Off the top of my head: Jailbait, All Hell Broke Loose, Paranormal Activity 3, The Survival Game, An Awkward Sexual Adventure
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    I hate when, in these threads, people take actual good movies and mention them just because THEY don't like the movie. It's not about a movie you don't like. It's about the worst movie you've ever seen. If you're calling out movies like Godfather, you're just being trite for no good reason and not adding anything to this conversation. Godfather is one of the best movies ever made in cinematic history. That's pretty much a fact. You may not like the movie, but that doesn't mean it's a lame movie. There's a difference between not prefer something, and calling it total crap.

While I agree to an extent, the title of the thread is pretty much basing these lists on preference. The title is "WORST movie you have ever seen", not the "WORST movie ever created".

• Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    The daytrippers! Worst ever!
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Options
    I would break-up with some of you based off the movies you think were "the worse ever".
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Cloud Atlas and Noah......the worst two movies I have ever seen.....I only made it through an hour of Cloud Atlas....I could not follow that movie to save my life....

Ugh. Cloud Atlas. It was like watching Forrest Gump trying to talk jive.

• JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Shaknado is the worst movie, but it absolutely has to be seen by every human being on the earth because it's awesome, in a horribly ridiculously bad way.

I haven't seen Sharknado. I'm trying to go my whole life without seeing it.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Blade Trinity. Every cringe-worthy line of dialogue (that would be all of it) just grated in my skull like I had a head full of feral cats fighting, I could barely sit still in my seat due to how desperate I was to get away from it. I still can't believe I actually sat through the whole thing without getting a migraine from how awful it was.
  • dfranch
    dfranch Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    The Ex with Zach Branff

You mean any movie with Zach Braff right? Garden State was awful!
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Dinoshark
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Options
    mojohowitz wrote: »
    Cloud Atlas and Noah......the worst two movies I have ever seen.....I only made it through an hour of Cloud Atlas....I could not follow that movie to save my life....

Ugh. Cloud Atlas. It was like watching Forrest Gump trying to talk jive.

My husband didn't get far, either -- maybe like 5 minutes.

I struggled through it...it really does get better and I rated it 4/5.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    a weird cowboy movie where uma thurman pleasures herself with a weird thumb?

LOL. That was Even Cowgirls Get the Blues. I didn't see the movie, but I read the book. Classic Tom Robbins. She was a model who had really big thumbs. She even had a fling with Jack Kerouac who was jealous of her ability to hitch rides with her really big thumbs.

Tom Robbins books (and I'm sure this extends to the movies) are really just wacky stories that I think he writes to amuse us while providing him the opportunity to make social commentary.

My favorite Tom book is Jitterbug Perfume.

I JUST HIJACKED A MOVIE THREAD AND MADE IT BE ABOUT BOOKS! hahaha
  • dfranch
    dfranch Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    Vanilla Sky
    District 9
    I agree about Vanila Sky. The biggest problem with District 9 was that they saved all the action until the end. The last maybe 15 minutes were pretty awsome, but the rest was pretty boring.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    HeyItsBrad wrote: »
    Fargo
    Red 2
    Over the top (couldn't get through a quarter of it)
    White Oleander

I like Fargo! LOL!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I would break-up with some of you based off the movies you think were "the worse ever".

I would have to agree with you.