How much weight do you expect to gain by New Year?

Options
12346»

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I'm still cutting- so I expect to maintain or lose.

no gaining- because- I'm not bulking.
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I'm trying to be realistic and at this rate I'm going to try to limit the weight gain to one or two pounds... I did great last year but this year my willpower has dwindled by quite a bit!

Anyone else?

I'm not gaining weight. I'm still losing. I don't plan to gain, and if I plan my meals appropriately and make sure to fit treats INTO my goals (as I have been) than there's no reason to. Plan to fail, and you will.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    None, but I may go to maintenance for the last two weeks of the year. I've logged 28 weeks in my journey so far. Only 1 of them showed a gain, and I really don't want to have that experience again. Losing is much better :) That said, I do love the holidays and all the glorious food that comes with it that is often never seen the rest of the year. Maintenance calories (or just under) should allow me to sample everything, and include festive cocktails.
  • LaurenCheek
    LaurenCheek Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I plan to lose 8-12 pounds by New Year's Day, getting me up to a total of 103-107 pounds lost, and 20-25 pounds from my final goal weight. I refuse to let a holiday season interfere with the plans I have made. No excuses, just results.