What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• jouttie
    jouttie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I was able to put my wedding rings back on!

How many wedding rings do you have?! Just curious...
  • drmartz55
    drmartz55 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Bought new clothes this week, surprised & elated that I fit into between size 0-2 in jeans, beyond my wildest dreams!
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I fit into my size 6 jeans. I haven't been able to get into them for over a year. :)
  • chele402
    chele402 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Got into a 5/6 size pair of jeans and my size 6 dress from VS was actually big on me. 2 months ago, I couldn't get the zipper all the way up the back!!!
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    In the last week and a half, I started doing deadlifts and pulled just over bodyweight the first day. I've been working out with kettle bells for the last year, and I also pressed a 20 kg/44 lb bell (PR) and did TGUs with a 24 kg/53 lb bell (also a PR).
  • miaa0308
    miaa0308 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I finished week 1 of c25k despite not having ran at all for over 9 years :)
  • LazPagz
    LazPagz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Went to McDonald's drunk and came out with nothing but a cup of water

hahaha, now THAT is impressive!

• superjules17
    superjules17 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I put on a black dress which I loved when I bought but haven't been able to wear for 2 years and was able to zip it up myself!
  • LazPagz
    LazPagz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    having worn size XL tights for the past few winters, i am extremely happy to be wearing a size M at this very moment!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I am in first place for the weight loss challenge at my gym!!
    Me, yes me. I am in first place!!!!!
    Down total of 9% body fat in 10 weeks.
    Happy dance B)
  • crashchamp
    crashchamp Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I was able to put on my jeans without unbuttoning them first
  • aSaltandBattery
    aSaltandBattery Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    @MKEgal I think your comment to Rodderick89 was kind of rude she is proud of her accomplishment and treated herself she doesn't need you to tell her how things work if she has been eating back her exercise calories and is still losing weight then it is working for her. Nobody cares for a know it all!

I'm glad someone else picked up on that. This is a 'victories' thread. Please don't bring down someone else's accomplishment regardless of it you think it is a success or not.
  • aSaltandBattery
    aSaltandBattery Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    cblue315 wrote: »
    I am in first place for the weight loss challenge at my gym!!
    Me, yes me. I am in first place!!!!!
    Down total of 9% body fat in 10 weeks.
    Happy dance B)

Congrats! :)
  • gwb77
    gwb77 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    No more shopping at the Big and Tall stores. I'm down to 46 waist.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Walking 5ks like it ain't no thang.

(I used to be bedridden by a back injury for years, that sersly deconditioned me.)
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    My husband took a picture of me and it didn't show my face...I thought dang she's pretty hot and then I realized it was me! I've always hated myself in pictures so this was a first!
  • janetsnakehole
    janetsnakehole Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Saturday I got up and decided to do the 5 mile run in the park that I'll be doing Thursday. My goal was to do it in under an hour on race day, but my boyfriend has a cold and I'm scared I'm gonna be sick like last year and not do as good. I did the run in 59:30. I had to bust my butt for the last 1-2 miles (mostly downhill, since the first 2 are mostly uphill and awful) but I did it. I may not do great race day but at least I met my goal! (I thought I was gonna throw up, though. Totally worth it overall.)

Plus yesterday a coworker who didn't know I was trying to lose weight asked me if I was losing weight. I'm down around 14 - 15 lbs this time around so it was so nice she noticed! Turns out she has used MFP, too!
  • caitconquersweight
    caitconquersweight Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Mine was buying a pair of size 14 jeans. I've never been that size as either a teenager or adult. My highest size was 24.
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I posted this on another thread, but I'll share it here too.

I've been working with my trainer to find my 1RM for deadlifts, after doing them for the first time last week. The first day I did them, I pulled 195. The second time I did them, I pulled 205. Today, I pulled 225 lb, and still feel like I still have a bit left. I am getting close to my max, but still not quite there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!