Trigger Foods-Once you start you cant stop

12346»

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Wait until you find buffalo chicken pizza.
  • drabbits3 wrote: »
    cookies. pie. croissants. any kind of pastry. mostly cookies. especially ones with a lot of stuff in them, like oatmeal-chocolate chip-dried cherry-pecan (they have these at Whole Foods--it's bad!!!!!!!)

Whole Foods pumpkin cookie with cream cheese frosting..omg when I found out they carried them year round, I went quite often :(

• justaboat
    justaboat Posts: 17 Member
    cereal >:(
  • MarissaPalm
    MarissaPalm Posts: 123 Member
    Chips, chocolate (the good kind!), cereal, cheese, chocolate milk, spaghetti and meatballs (just TRY to stop me...), ice cream, and taco bellllll. Keep these things away from me and I'll be just fine. :)
  • 2bizzybee
    2bizzybee Posts: 23 Member
    Cake with buttercream frosting, brownies, cookies and chips!
  • fit_crow
    fit_crow Posts: 17 Member
    Salt and vinegar potato chips! Also lackluster dessert - really good dessert is fine. I can go get a doughnut from my favorite place and feel awesome, but give me a disappointing slice of cake and I end up binging.

I also sometimes get triggered by dairy-heavy food, but I've gotten a little better about that. Today I had some very cheesy pizza and it was fine except for the stomach ache later that day. Now the problem isn't so much binge triggers as it is decreased lactose tolerance.
  • I have a huge sweet tooth, especially with white chocolate.
  • LuckyMunky
    LuckyMunky Posts: 200 Member
    Pizza and cookies are the worst for me. I had to stop buying them, because I can't stop at a single serving.
  • fit_crow wrote: »
    Salt and vinegar potato chips! Also lackluster dessert - really good dessert is fine. I can go get a doughnut from my favorite place and feel awesome, but give me a disappointing slice of cake and I end up binging.

I also sometimes get triggered by dairy-heavy food, but I've gotten a little better about that. Today I had some very cheesy pizza and it was fine except for the stomach ache later that day. Now the problem isn't so much binge triggers as it is decreased lactose tolerance.

I'm the same with the S&V chips! Especially the kettle ones. For me it's also cheddar popcorn, and chips with guacamole. Especially chips and guac. Really any sort of "junky" food is a trigger food. Hate to admit it, but it's true.
  • mackie_pants
    mackie_pants Posts: 99 Member
    Twizzlers and Red Vines. I buy the smallest packages possible even though the bigger ones are usually cheaper because I just can't stop eating them.
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Orville Redenbachers Sweet & Salty popcorn is my kryptonite....
  • Vicxie86
    Vicxie86 Posts: 181 Member
    Pizza, ice cream and chocolate. I will finish the whole thing, even a whole litre of ice cream, sometimes 1.5l mixed with blended malteasers and toffee sauce...omg!!! yum yum. Those are the foods that can never make me stop at just a little bit
  • ljones27uk
    ljones27uk Posts: 177 Member
    cheetos - esp flamin hot :-// best to not have them in the house
  • justamyagain
    justamyagain Posts: 154 Member
    chips and ice cream
  • Wine. If I open a bottle, it's not going to last the night.
  • Pretty much any sweets. I can never just have 1-2 pieces of chocolate or 1 sweet or a few biscuits. It's the whole pack or nothing, I'm afraid
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    naan (indian bread), I don't eat any white bread and little bread at all but tandoori baked naan is not something I can refuse