Underwear - What's your favorite?

Options

Replies

• perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I would try getting them from a different store. I love Lane Bryant, but I have never bought the underwear. I just didn't want to spend the money on underwear that might not fit right. I wear a size 14 now, but I have been around a 18 or 16 for awhile. My underwear size is about an 8 or 7. That could be a reason you are finding them too big. We wear a much small size in underwear. If I wore a 10, I would probably be in a size 5 or 6 underwear.
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Cotton, cover my butt kind! Call me a granny but I'm comfy people! :)
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Boyshorts and lacy briefs from Target!! Very affordable..Gilligan and O'Malley is the brand. I love them!

Love the brand! Not so much lacy briefs, but Gillian O'malley is great for underwear or bras...and very affordable!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret very sexy lace trim thong.. Very seamless through clothing.. And hot!

Agreed!! I would never have ever tried a thong before, but I did finally break down and buy one a couple years ago at VS and they are the only thing I wear now. I just bought size medium there and they fit!! :flowerforyou:
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I love all-lace thongs, you can barely tell you're wearing them and they don't leave panty lines, even under tight clothing. I usually buy mine at Kohl's or Target, but I think any brand would work. Kohl's sells a brand (maidenform, I think) that are one size fits all, so they're great when you're losing weight!
  • lkbedard
    lkbedard Posts: 1
    Options
    Warner's hi-cuts. They're nice and silky and snug. They come in bikini, hipster and hi cut... not sure about string bikini.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options
    I like this thread!!!

Kinda' reminds me of the Sears catalog....
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I am not a good one to ask. I wear "granny panties". LOL. I am all about the comfort!
  • CookieCatCatcher
    CookieCatCatcher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts from Target, Xhiliration brand. Can't beat the 5 for 20$ deals or the cute patterns, and they are super comfy.
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    My favs are the lace thongs from Aerie or Victoria's Secret. The waist is all lace so they're super soft and super sexy! Plus, no VPL. They typically run at about 5 for $25 when they have specials, otherwise I believe they're $7 each. I probably have about 50 of these lol
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    i recently discovered Hanes girly "boxer shorts" they sit nicely against the skin, don't show lines, and make my *kitten* look great. no diaper butt syndrome. good luck with your search.
  • ecahill91
    ecahill91 Posts: 69
    Options
    Boy Shorts from Target. They're ALWAYS 5 for $15 or 5 for $20. LOVE THEM!!! That's all I buy, and they're really cute :love:
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I used to LOVE Lane Bryant underwear. They don't fit anymore and honestly? It's the one thing I'm bummed about when it comes to weight loss.

I wear Hanes low rise briefs most of the time (especially to work). They cover my butt completely, but aren't granny panties. lol.

I do have some low rise bikinis that I wear too, but I admit I like the Hanes better.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Cotton, cover my butt kind! Call me a granny but I'm comfy people! :)

Hey. I'm all about the comfy. I don't want to be pinched, poked or irritated by my underwear. ;)
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I always wear boy shorts, mainly cotton, occassionally a more fancier fabric if I can afford it. :] And I always seem to find my favorites at Target and Ross. Anywhere else just falls short or costs too much, haha.
    I can't do thongs.. D:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all the responses but have to give a shout out to H&M...
    $5.00 bras (very cute) and $1.00 ruffley boy shorts and thongs
    I can never justify going back to VS again..LOL
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I enjoy boxers myself, but I'm guessing you don't really care what I wear. :laugh: My wife loves the string undies as well, maybe try a different store that has the same style, but are thinner in the back. Specific brand, couldn't help. :ohwell:

string undies..LOL
    cute!!
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Jockey. Cotton. And it better stay outta my butt.

*gazes around*

shut up :-/
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    My favorite are Victoria's secret cheekies/ cheekini. They're so soft! :) I don't really like the other styles on me. I wish those cotton ones that are the cheapest there would fit. The cheekies are more, but sometimes they are 3/$30.
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts from Target, Xhiliration brand. Can't beat the 5 for 20$ deals or the cute patterns, and they are super comfy.

Same for me! I love them! I'm mostly a thong girl, but those boy shorts work pretty good, but I really hate panty lines, and they bring them out!