299 by the end of the year

Options
13»

Replies

• ComingUntrue
    ComingUntrue Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I was 401 in June. No exercise other than some light walks. Eat real food, keep carbs in the 50-130 range and watch sugar. Too much exercise will stress out your adrenals. I'm in stage 3 adrenal fatigue, so walking and light lifting is as much as I get right now. Good luck to you. Don't push too hard on exercise. Focus on food.
  • Jesslane93
    Jesslane93 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    I was 401 in June. No exercise other than some light walks. Eat real food, keep carbs in the 50-130 range and watch sugar. Too much exercise will stress out your adrenals. I'm in stage 3 adrenal fatigue, so walking and light lifting is as much as I get right now. Good luck to you. Don't push too hard on exercise. Focus on food.

But Why would he do this when he's healthy as a horse? Or at least doesn't have the same conditions you do?
  • JVClubs
    JVClubs Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    well i doubt ill lose 20 lbs this month. but no harm in trying but im not going to try too hard
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!! WTG!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    WTG on your progress.
  • kbru64
    kbru64 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love that you've been updating on your progress. Great job, don't sweat the numbers, just keep doing what you're doing.
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You're doing wonderful, don't forget that.
  • JVClubs
    Options
    its december 30th and i weighed in early, only lost 8 lbs this month, the most abysmal loss ive had all year since i lost 5 lbs in february, its really got me down today. i did miss alot odfdays at them gym this month. just totally lazyness...i feel burnt out

december 1,2,3,4,14,18,24,25,28 and today, and tomorrow were non gym days.

11 days missed smh and i never miss more then 5 a month.

anyway tonight will be cheat day, and ill have to figure out how to change up a little bit, so i can get the results i want again =/
  • Liftng4Lis
    Options
    You're doing fantastic, keep up the great work!
  • JVClubs
    Options
    thanks i appreciate it, just wish i had hit my goal
  • Liftng4Lis
    Options
    You have the rest of your life! Look at what an amazing job you've done.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    JVClubs wrote: »
    its december 30th and i weighed in early, only lost 8 lbs this month, the most abysmal loss ive had all year since i lost 5 lbs in february, its really got me down today. i did miss alot odfdays at them gym this month. just totally lazyness...i feel burnt out

december 1,2,3,4,14,18,24,25,28 and today, and tomorrow were non gym days.

11 days missed smh and i never miss more then 5 a month.

anyway tonight will be cheat day, and ill have to figure out how to change up a little bit, so i can get the results i want again =/
    You're doing such a great job!

It takes a long time, no doubt about it. Also, the more you lose, the harder it gets!

I used to weigh 250 pounds and today, I bought shirts in a size L. That's right, no X in the size, anywhere to be found. At my fattest, I never even dreamed of an L. My dream was like, 1X, lol. I'm not saying all that to show off, just to remind you that you will get to your goals, too.

It doesn't matter if you believe it will happen all the time. If you just keep working and keep hoping,,,and working some more, lol...you will get there. Think of where you'll be this time next year!

Patience is the hardest part of losing, IMO. Hang in there. Never give up.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options

giphy.gif

OP: You are doing amazing job, don't get down about not meeting goal, be proud of yourself!!! Keep up the good work!!! :)