One day at a time in december

Options
Hey! I'm getting back at losing some weight (after having lost and gained half of it back). This is just beginning and I want to focus one day at a time and win small goals to make me stick to it.
My plan is to log my food in everyday in December 2014 and be under my calorie goal.
And therefore, lose approximately 3-4 pounds by the end of this month.
Anybody in?
I'll post a day end report everyday.

Replies

• cristinfaldetta
    cristinfaldetta Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • I'm dreading December but I've come back on to fitnesspal to help me keep track of my portions. Put on two stone. I'd need to lose a little more than two stone to get back to what would be considered my normal weight. I can't promise I'll post every day but will be back to offer any advice or tips I've had over the years.
  • michaeljacksonfan333
    Options
    Im in!
  • HappilyRubina
    HappilyRubina Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I have 34 pounds to lose. And if I lose a pounds every week starting 1st Dec, I'll be in Onederland by 27 July 2015. I know its not so simple and the closer you get, the slower you lose and many more comments but well, I'm aiming for that 27 July 2015.
    So Let's do it. Let's keep each other accountable and nail this month. :)
    Good luck girls. :)
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • ttd71
    ttd71 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in.....
  • TheProudDadLife
    TheProudDadLife Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    In
  • dori_777
    Options
    I'll try!
  • izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    In.
  • Chandler330
    Chandler330 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you :) Any interest in making it a group thing so everybody would have a central place to post and check in?
  • HappilyRubina
    Options
    My day 1 was good. I was under my calorie goal, though I couldn't exercise. Hoping day 2 would be better!
    So how was everyone's day 1? Fill me in. :)
  • lambchoplewis1
    lambchoplewis1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My day one was great. Came back from my thanksgiving holiday of too much wine!!! I am logging and weighed myself. Aarrgghh. Here we go day 2
  • 1201april
    1201april Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    One day at a time, I love that attitude! We got this. My Day 1 was great until I put my son to bed and had a few seconds to myself. I ate so much, it's ridiculous. But today's a new day!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I need accountability. My goal is to log no matter what and to get at least 8 cups of water.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just saw the post. I want to lose the same. Weigh in Dec 1 and weigh in again Dec 14th. I exercised (ran and cycling). I ordered an elliptical over the weekend. It will be here fist of next week.

I need friends.. Please add me!
  • HappilyRubina
    Options
    My day one was great. Came back from my thanksgiving holiday of too much wine!!! I am logging and weighed myself. Aarrgghh. Here we go day 2
    Holidays are tough for everyone. But together , we can do it. :)
  • HappilyRubina
    Options
    1201april wrote: »
    One day at a time, I love that attitude! We got this. My Day 1 was great until I put my son to bed and had a few seconds to myself. I ate so much, it's ridiculous. But today's a new day!
    Happens with everyone, sweetheart! I swear to God, I've completed my day here and am still hanging around those roasted rice-flakes like every 10-15 minutes.
  • HappilyRubina
    Options
    Sounds good. I need accountability. My goal is to log no matter what and to get at least 8 cups of water.

Very nice that you're starting with being honest about logging. It has a huge impact. You can do this girl. :)
  • HappilyRubina
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    I'm in! Just saw the post. I want to lose the same. Weigh in Dec 1 and weigh in again Dec 14th. I exercised (ran and cycling). I ordered an elliptical over the weekend. It will be here fist of next week.

I need friends.. Please add me!
    Hi there girl! Glad to have you as friend. Lets keep doing what we need to and we'll all be lighter by Dec 14th. :)
  • HappilyRubina
    Options
    My Day 2 was good. I was tired but I made it a point to atleast go walking. I walked as fast as I could for 35-40 minutes.
    Food wise, the day was good, despite having lunch outside. :smile: