Are you REALLY your zodiac sign?

Options

Replies

• Gawanne79
    Gawanne79 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Weird, weird, weird, but yes, libra, spot on. Chinese sign fits too and similar. Weird.
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,465 Member
    Options
    For most part!
  • 412lexiLEX
    412lexiLEX Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Pisces - The Fish
    February 19 – March 20
    Also unassuming, the Pisces zodiac signs and meanings deal with acquiring vast amounts of knowledge, but you would never know it. They keep an extremely low profile compared to others in the zodiac. They are honest, unselfish, trustworthy and often have quiet dispositions. They can be overcautious and sometimes gullible. These qualities can cause the Pisces to be taken advantage of, which is unfortunate as this sign is beautifully gentle, and generous. In the end, however, the Pisces is often the victor of ill circumstance because of his/her intense determination. They become passionately devoted to a cause – particularly if they are championing for friends or family.

...yep.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure this describes me pretty well! :)
    4702b419afcc90901972bb58f3d580b8.jpg

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    yes & I am also very much my rising and moon sign as well
  • Gawanne79
    Gawanne79 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It would be rather interesting to see if the responses on other discussions matched their owners signs. Are the Librans really diplomatic, and are the Pisces always gentle in their comments etc, etc.
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,470 Member
    Options

Yep, check, uh huh, bingo, spot on, err not sure about that...no hang on that's right, heck all present and correct! :smiley:
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options

yay, a fellow virgo! - Cheers doll
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Pisces... (*)

I'll go with this one... :)
    The PISCES Woman

'Well, what are you?" said the Pigeon. "I can see you're
    trying to invent something!" "I-I'm a little girl," said Alice, rather doubtfully.
    She found herself at last in a beautiful garden, among the bright flower-beds and the cool fountains.

The line forms to the right. And please don't crowd. There may not be enough Pisces women for every man, but that's no reason to be unruly. You'll have to take
    your turn, and hope for the best.

Even without astrology, rumors have spread about the charms of a Pisces female. She has her negative points, to be sure, but at first glance she's every man's grade school valentine, with maybe just a touch of a Playboy bunny to add some pepper. We might as well admit that the modern, emancipated woman, with her cast-iron image, has made the Pisces girl's value shoot even higher. With all that freedom from the feminine mystique clouding the air over lover's lane, the demure, pretty, helpless Neptune creature has to beat off the men with big sticks.

It's hardly surprising that she's at a premium. The Neptune female seldom tries to overshadow her man, married or single. She hasn't the slightest hidden, neurotic desire to dominate him in any way. He can pull out her chair, put on her coat, whistle for the taxi, light her cigarette and talk about how wonderful he is to his heart's content. All she wants is that he should protect her and care for her. She's happily content to lean on his big broad shoulder and let him know, with wide-eyed wonder, how strong he is, and how much she needs him in this scary world. Just think of all those wolves out there, waiting to devour Red Riding Hoods. It's enough to make a girl get out her smelling salts. Even if she isn't quite as Victorian as all that (though plenty of girl fish are), she'll be a charming listener to all his troubles, and what is referred to as a good egg through every crisis.

A Pisces woman thinks her mate, lover, boy friend, brother, father-in fact, any man-can lick the whole world with one hand tied behind his back, and it takes a surprisingly small amount of her touching faith to convince them of the same thing, men being the way they are. And you wonder why she's so popular? The Pisces girl is a cozy, calm haven of tranquility for her proud male, far from the noise of the frame and the ticker tape machines. The lights in her fish pond are soft and dim. They soothe tired eyes which have been blasted by neon and all those silly little figures at the stock market she couldn't understand to save her life. (Though if it would really save her life, she would sharpen her pencil.)

In the winter she wears fluffy angora mittens. In the Spring she wears dainty, full skirts. Summers will find her in a brief bikini. In the fall she'll look adorable sitting beside you at football games, with her hands in your pockets to keep them warm, and asking you the score. She is eternally feminine in all seasons. At the risk of making an understatement, men are drawn to her like bumblebees to a honey pot.

A short conversation with her, and a man instantly relaxes. He pictures a glowing, crackling fire on a chilly night, or he sees himself in a hammock on a balmy spring day, with no one to nag him. She makes it clear that she'll never blame him for any problems in his career or any accidental mistakes. It's always someone else's fault. Not her man's. Shell never press him to get ahead faster. His own pace is perfect with her. Need I explain why the female fish makes the most dangerous other woman of all the Sun signs? Flash! Maritime warning: After marriage she may nudge a little. To be truthful, she may nudge a lot. In a way, it serves you right for letting yourself be so blinded by her charms. Lots of times she'll even be bitterly sarcastic, but every woman has to have some flaws, and the Pisces girl will be gentle far more often than she's quarrelsome. She has to be goaded by extreme cruelty or laziness in a mate to be a shrew-and who's to say a cruel or lazy husband doesn't deserve it? Not me. I'm with her.

• EveFlowergirl
    EveFlowergirl Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Down to the T Capricorn. But no broad shoulders, so I guess I need to strength train to fit the part.
  • Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Aquarius. I love water (especially long, hot showers!) but not much else is correct. :-P
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I'm an Aries/Taurus cusp... and it's pretty accurate.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options

yay, a fellow virgo! - Cheers doll

Awesome! Cheers to you Sista!!! :grinning:

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Pisces - I'm a water baby, but in no way unassuming.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    That description of Aries fits me to a T.
  • Rockerbabe131
    Rockerbabe131 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Leo, the Lion - Is definitely me :) I was born on the cusp with Cancer. I do have some of the Cancer traits..but I'm a Leo. Fire Burns Baby. >:)
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    okay, so I'm half Capricorn, where the heck did I put my other half?
  • Rockerbabe131
    Rockerbabe131 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    maeld51 wrote: »

You mean you only match HALF of the Capricorn traits? ..were you born near another zodiac sign? For example, I was born July 23rd, the first day of the Leo Zodiac..and leads me to being born on a Cusp. Although...I tend to be loud like the Leos
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    maeld51 wrote: »

You mean you only match HALF of the Capricorn traits? ..were you born near another zodiac sign? For example, I was born July 23rd, the first day of the Leo Zodiac..and leads me to being born on a Cusp. Although...I tend to be loud like the Leos

I'm a Capricorn through and through Except for the organization. I am the opposite in that regard.
  • SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Come ON!