Anyone around 5'8" has before and after pictures? Here are m

Options

Replies

• ClintSeeber
    ClintSeeber Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Ding724 wrote: »
    I am 5'9 1/4 and this is a side-by-side from when I was 50lbs down (from 204.8 down to 153)... I'm hoping to eventually get somewhere in the 140s

:flowerforyou: Good luck with the rest of your journey!!!

sidebyside12.jpg

You look great now. Glad to see you haven't let the ultimate blessing of tall height go to waste.
  • ClintSeeber
    Options
    TubbsMcGee wrote: »
    I'm 5'8'' if I stand up straight...unfortunately, I burned all of my "before" pictures when I first started to lose weight

Everyone looks amazing! I love being able to see your transformations!:flowerforyou:

Why is that "unfortunate"?
  • ClintSeeber
    Options
    Wow you guys carry weight so much better than I do! I look so much heavier than you guys at the same weight or less. Guess that is what comes with being so small boned. I am 5'7" and I went from 180lb to 130lb. I weighed 195lb right before I delivered but 15lbs of baby, fluid and placenta came off so easily :wink: . The remaining 50lb was blood, sweat and tears :laugh: The first two pics show me at 168ish to 137lb (wish I had taken "before" pictures earlier when I was 180lb). The bottom bikini picture is me from a week or so ago at 130lb. I still have some loose skin in my lower stomach but I am able to tuck it into my pants and bikini bottoms (if they are high enough) haha.

25-95monthcomparefront.jpg

25-95monthcompareside.jpg

IMG_9529.jpg

Your long, lean body is looking great.
  • ClintSeeber
    Options
    Bump.
  • thebassdrumheavy
    thebassdrumheavy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    DeeJayTJ wrote: »
    what does bump mean?

snort coke i believe.

but in our case, it just bumps the forum post back to the top.

Bump.
  • ClintSeeber
    Options
    Let's bump again!
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8", turned 50 in July and lost 50 pounds so far. SW 218, CW 168 and would like to lose another 15 pounds. My picture to the left is a side by side of before and current. I was able to get to where I am by dieting and I started running. I had not run in 25 years and this past March got back to it. I have completed a half marathon recently and started weight training as well.

It's funny, looking in the mirror I didn't see the person as big as the person in the before photo. Kind of shocked when I did the side by side. Odd how that works.

Everyone's photos are very inspiring. Great job.
  • glp724
    glp724 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    So many great pics guys! Very inspiring :)
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    Bump!
  • Doug_T
    Doug_T Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Way to go.
  • coueswhitetail
    coueswhitetail Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone!
  • FindMyInnerAthlete
    Options
    littleali wrote: »
    Start weight, before MFP somewhere around 220. Current Weight 132, aiming for 125!
    25hofh4.png

You look amazing!! How'd you get your stretchmarks to go away?

• greenfirearm
    greenfirearm Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    littleali wrote: »
    Start weight, before MFP somewhere around 220. Current Weight 132, aiming for 125!
    25hofh4.png

You look amazing!! How'd you get your stretchmarks to go away?

She said earlier. Her stretch marks still exist, just very faint, and she has some loose skin, but the second picture was taken on a poor quality webcam.

• infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and am down 47 pounds...still want to lose about 18 more!
    mx193599tnez.jpg
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7"
    SW: 268
    CW: 203
    GW: 150

6v1gh2hq4k8w.jpg
  • Muffiewilmes
    Muffiewilmes Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    WOW this is just what I needed today!!!! Thanks!! I wish I had the courage to really take some before pix!! Like the sports bra ones. I think I would have been impressed with myself!! My starting weight was 254. Today I'm 206 hit 198 right before the holiday but went a little nuts with the food and drink! Hoping the damage is only temporary! Back on track and hope to be posting a before, during and goal soon. Just have to figure that all out. Great work ladies!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • Muffiewilmes
    Muffiewilmes Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    oops and gentleman! how could I forget those abs!!!
  • infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    If you haven't taken pictures yet Muffiwilmes...DO IT! Even now you'll see changes as you proceed. You don't ever have to share them with anyone if you don't want to, but doing it will definitely show you WAY more than a scale or tape measure ever will...
  • bigsisv
    bigsisv Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You all look great!!!!
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    This is just the inspiration I needed today. Thanks. :):)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!