Are you REALLY your zodiac sign?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm a Leo and it fits me...totally bossy but usually right! ;)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    virgo-men.jpg

• rdmitche1
    rdmitche1 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Yup- Cancer
  • LittleWarriorBee
    LittleWarriorBee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i guess - Aries
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Libra- and yes- is definitely me!
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,470 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure this describes me pretty well! :)
    4702b419afcc90901972bb58f3d580b8.jpg

yay, a fellow virgo! - Cheers doll

Awesome! Cheers to you Sista!!! :grinning:

Hey!!! What am I over here? Scotch mist!?!?! :wink:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    babason2 wrote: »

yay, a fellow virgo! - Cheers doll

Awesome! Cheers to you Sista!!! :grinning:

Hey!!! What am I over here? Scotch mist!?!?! :wink:

Lol!!! He's definitely a VIRGO!!! Cheers to you Luv! :grinning:

• Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Aries - The Ram
    Pisces - The Fish
    February 19 – March 20
    Also unassuming, the Pisces zodiac signs and meanings deal with acquiring vast amounts of knowledge, but you would never know it. They keep an extremely low profile compared to others in the zodiac. They are honest, unselfish, trustworthy and often have quiet dispositions. They can be overcautious and sometimes gullible. These qualities can cause the Pisces to be taken advantage of, which is unfortunate as this sign is beautifully gentle, and generous. In the end, however, the Pisces is often the victor of ill circumstance because of his/her intense determination. They become passionately devoted to a cause – particularly if they are championing for friends or family.

That....description fits me really well.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Nope, I can relate more to Virgo which is my dominant sign though in my career my 2nd strongest sign Pisces blend w/ my Virgo personality. I admit that I do get whiny & I feel irritated whenever I see messy rooms coz I like to get things organized but I'm not perfectionist & OCD. I'm very private, introverted, secretive & get vindictive when someone betrayed or hurt me. I have Pisces rising (3rd/Scorpio decan).
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

48aahy4piunj.jpg

seriously, I am my sign almost to a tee.

• M1ssdanni
    M1ssdanni Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Gemini- hot and cold
    Def me. Also 2 people
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    101% Leo The Lion.
    Hear Me Roar. ;)
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I used to be pretty into astrology. There's a lot more to it than just your sun sign. It gets really complicated. I do relate a lot to my sun sign Aquarius. Rising is Pisces and Sagittarius moon. Those three are supposed to be strongest.
  • musclesandmusic866
    musclesandmusic866 Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Taurus here for sure!
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    As a Leo I have to say I'm nothing like my zodiac sign lol
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options

Gemini - The Twins
    May 21 - June 20
    Flexibility, balance and adaptability are the keywords for the Gemini. They are quick to grasp the meaning of a situation and act on it, often with positive effects. They tend to have a duality to their nature, and can sometimes be tough to predict how they will react. They can turn from hot to cold and may be prone to noticeable mood swings. However, they are generous signs with tendencies of being affectionate, and imaginative. They also inspire others easily as they seem to naturally motivate themselves – their charisma and accomplishments are infectious. Geminians are very supportive, and are especially good at promotions, sales, and driving hard bargains.

Ppff... Lol
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Aries - The Ram
    March 21 – April 19
    Aries people are creative, adaptive, and insightful. They can also be strong-willed and spontaneous (sometimes to a fault). Aries people can be driven and are very ambitious often making them over-achievers in anything they set their mind to tackle. Aries are fire signs, and so too is their personality. They may be quick to anger, but don't take it personally, it's just their fiery, passionate personalities showing through. Aries signs have excellent sense of humor, and they get along with almost everyone at the party (and they DO know how to party). Aries can be impatient, but we love them anyway because they are devoted friends, lovers and family members – they are loyal to then end and will fight for their causes (usually supporting the underdog). See symbolic meanings of the Ram here.

Yeah which, especially makes being within; my broken body a prison. :'(
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    my sign: $
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I do see a lot of Gemini characteristics in my personality, namely I am contrary and irregular.