Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a positive attitude and a new Whole Foods Market with lots of free delicious samples. Today I helped the guy who has been renting space for storage to move out the last of his stuff.
  • Laurochka
    Laurochka Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful that I'm going to Wicked tonight and that I have a great bunch of friends to go with! Sooooo excited!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for my friend Sandra who is helping me to increase my professionalism as an artist.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to have internet again and TV. Catching up on the Dr. Who episodes I missed this season.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that, with hard work this evening, my students have their term project almost done! I think they may have even learned something!
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    I'm alive...and a bit lighter.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to be warm inside on a cold and snowy day.
  • Laurochka
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I am grateful for a lovely weekend catching up with friends, a bright frosty run on Saturday and a funny Christmas card from my wee brother <3
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful that my last class teaching at a campus more than an hour away was tonight. Will miss these particular students, but not the drive.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Remember that supplement for weight loss, Sensa? Well tried it some time ago, thought it was disgusting, still in my cupboard. Today I am grateful to get a check for 55.41 from a class action suit against them for false claims. Got my money back and never expected that! Down to my last dime before payday so very grateful indeed.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for having time in my life to do the things that are the most important to me.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for having time to make art and the energy to try out two new recipes.
  • dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for my grandkids who have helped me decorate my Christmas Tree. It will never be featured in a magazine but it is festive and has memories from my parents' very first decoration to the Christmas Dude made by my sons to the beaded ornaments made by grandchildren. It has to be the very best tree in the world. Decorating takes a long time as there are questions and stories about the ornaments. We also have cookies and hot chocolate when we are done. This year, DGS who is twelve was the cookie baker. Joy, Gratitude, Memories, Love, my cup is full and overflowing.
  • Laurochka
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for all my amazing friends who got together last night.
    Also grateful that I lost some weight today - finally after a 2 week plateau :smile:
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I love this thread.
    I am grateful for my kids....I woke up tired and felt a bit cranky while making their school lunches/breakfast and then I realized if I was somewhere else I would be missing them and wishing I was there enjoying time with them before they left for school. My cup is truly full. :)<3
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that my student did pretty well on their final project/presentation and that I don't teach again until January 8th. Grateful for the good weather in Denver and that my son is coming home from being away for two weeks tomorrow.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for my grandkids who have helped me decorate my Christmas Tree. It will never be featured in a magazine but it is festive and has memories from my parents' very first decoration to the Christmas Dude made by my sons to the beaded ornaments made by grandchildren. It has to be the very best tree in the world. Decorating takes a long time as there are questions and stories about the ornaments. We also have cookies and hot chocolate when we are done. This year, DGS who is twelve was the cookie baker. Joy, Gratitude, Memories, Love, my cup is full and overflowing.

Really nice post. I feel the same way. :D

• dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Busy day off and I enjoyed every moment of it. Went to watch the granddaughters play in the bouncy castle, etc. I am grateful that my 4 yr. old DGD was able to stand up for herself and tell them "I don't like this. It makes me sad. Please stop being mean to mean, it hurts my feelings." She then went off to play with other kids. I am grateful that I was able to take DDIL for a manicure and a pedicure for her birthday. We both have ticklish feet so there was a lot of giggling. Grateful for laughter.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    I still believe that laughter is the greatest medicine in the world !
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful that I've come this far! Thank you me for putting up with it and never giving up!
    I'm very grateful for the learning experience and for the friends I made during college.