Bulking but HUNGRY and gaining too fast :-(

Options
13»

Replies

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the fab replies, plenty to think about!

I eat tons and tons of veggies, as all my main meals are made from scratch and consist of a form of protein + lots and lots of yummy veg. The magic slow cooker (crock pot) goes on every evening in order to make the next day's food. I just log them as my own recipes and tend to call them by whatever meat/fish I used. I certainly get loads of fibre.

I think I will have to try upping the fat, and see if that helps. I am not sure I would be able to do intermittent fasting, as if I don't eat I start to get wobbly (not to mention bad tempered!)

IF may help and may not. It's all about preference, and if you're overeating it might help limit the intake, but if it affects performance/energy levels, then it may not be for you. You could either try it out or see if you remember what it's like on days you skip breakfast. Personally, I have problems with low blood sugars, and I turn into a complete b!tch if I don't have breakfast. It's gotten to the point that my boyfriend will look at me if I snap at him and offer me food...
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    The fourth Macro??? Please God tell me the fourth macro is Ice Cream? ;-)

I have honestly no idea how I used to survive on 1,700 Kcal per day, but now don't feel full on 2,500. Time to bring out the oily fish and the other 'good' fats. But not advocado - as it is truly disgusting!

4th macro is alcohol
  • Kestrelwings
    Kestrelwings Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Damn - I prefer Ice Cream...