Secret Motivations???

Replies

• BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    edited October 2014
    i want to be a sexy motherf*cker.
    i dont even want to improve my physical impression to women, i just want to look in the mirror and say "would you *kitten* me? i'd *kitten* me"
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    To feel better about myself and to hopefully one of these days find a good guy instead of settling for jerks.

:) The good guys are out there and when you meet yours, it'll be worth the wait! :)

Let me save you the suspense. The "good guys" are also jerks.

• CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Selfish - it's something I want to do, for me.

• felinasbeads
    felinasbeads Posts: 75 Member
    I want to be wanted and feel attractive. I avoid sex like the plague because I don't feel sexy or remotely attractive.
  • TweedAddict
    TweedAddict Posts: 53 Member
    Because I don't want to be ill any more, it's taken its toll on me and I want to be healthier. Also being thinner for my wedding- other wise there will be a photo ban.
  • 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    As I began losing the weight, things in that area got better and better!
    :D
    My motivation is overall wellness, but let's keep it real. In general people are more attracted to a healthy body.
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    P_O_O_P wrote: »
    Of course! Besides all the usual stuff(Sick of feeling tired all the time, wanted to live longer, had to start thinking about going to the tall and fat stores to order pants, etc.), I also had in mind feeling and looking more attractive for my wife so she'll want to have sex with me more(it's worked by the way) and looking more like a rock star than a fat, old, out of shape guy on stage at gigs.

Right there with ya man!!
  • JTPug1980
    JTPug1980 Posts: 85 Member
    I want turn heads on the beach. I want my wife to touch me like she has to have me. I am tired of hearing and knowing how she sees me. trying to fill the hole inside me
  • Benjinkan
    Benjinkan Posts: 1,107 Member
    I want to look on the outside as awesome as I feel on the inside!
  • lyzxyzzy
    lyzxyzzy Posts: 52 Member
    Human potential is a terrible thing to waste.
  • blueeyesgrace
    blueeyesgrace Posts: 407 Member
    edited December 2014
    My secret motivation? To look damn good in boots and jeans on the dance floor... Let's face it - we all know that people are generally first attracted to looks. Personality also plays a big part, but looks are the first thing to catch someone's eye.
  • BigDoug13
    BigDoug13 Posts: 646 Member
    the older i get the better i want to be!
  • I wanna be strong enough to kick the *kitten* of the people who hurt me, ha.
  • BigDoug13
    BigDoug13 Posts: 646 Member
    I wanna be strong enough to kick the *kitten* of the people who hurt me, ha.

i wouldnt mess with you!
  • ELMunque
    ELMunque Posts: 136 Member
    edited December 2014
    Definitely want to look better in the pics I send to my husband while he's deployed, he thinks they are all great and I look amazing, but when I go back and look, ugh. Probably my #1 motivator, but I wouldn't call it a secret really. Who doesn't want to look and feel sexy for their man?
  • Silentfool
    Silentfool Posts: 189 Member
    To look Hot and give my MFP crush a really good time ;)
  • LaurenCheek
    LaurenCheek Posts: 34 Member
    I have several "secret" motivators.

1. Absolutely want to be so hot my (married) exes cry.
    2. I want to elicit jealousy from a group of women who have slighted me and/or made comments about my weight before.
    3. I want to have the confidence to wear anything, do anything, etc without allowing my weight to crop up as a reason to hesitate.
    4. I want to prove that someone can be hot and vibrant and look young well past their teens and twenties. (Sunscreen and retinol are helping with this one!)
    5. I want to live my life as a testimony to the power of low carb eating. If I fail, I fail the diet itself and all the good it has done for me (and I believe it could do for others as well.)
    6. I want a larger dating pool. I find the thinner I become, the hotter the guys who approach me are. Unfortunate reality.
    7. I want to be perceived as competent in my workplace. (Another unfortunate reality. From personal experience, it seems that overweight individuals are viewed as less competent.)
  • pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    I want to be attractive again, and show my cheating exes..... what they are missing. I am so shallow if you jumped in me I wouldn't even ripple!
  • Well mine is to make my exes look back and kick themselves! Also, I wrote on my page I want that Iggy Azalea booty. Gotta do dem squats doe! (as my friend says) But overall I want to be happy with what I see. If my exes see and say "Wow I was f*cking stupid for leaving her!" then that is a major bonus! :)