What TRULY Gets under your Skin? Just Really ERRRKKSS You?

Options

Replies

• carlosjenno
    carlosjenno Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Yeah, idiot car drivers. And those who, when stuck in standing traffic, pull over to try and stop you filtering (or lane splitting for US and Aussies) when there's absolutely no need to. It's not like I'm gonna get to the front of the queue and hold you up. You won't see me for dust. 0-60 in 3.5s is supercar speed matey, I'm gooooooooonnnnnnnneeeeeee!!!

Getting left-hooked or close passed when I'm cycling. Please stop and discuss your idiocy, I'd love to chat about it.

People too engrossed in their phones to see me coming when I'm out running and having to second guess them when they're meandering all over the pavement. I'm amazed there aren't more people mugged or abducted as they're paying no notice to the world around them.
  • carfanman
    carfanman Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    self righteousness in a person irks me
  • Chocoholic1990
    Chocoholic1990 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Being ignored - particularly on things like whatsapp where you can see they've read your message!! ARGHHHHHH!!! If you have time to read it, you have time to reply!!......and breathe.......
  • EveFlowergirl
    EveFlowergirl Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    my mom's laugh...earplugs please!
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    People talking over you. You're sat down, and people stand either side of you and have a conversation. It happens to me ALL THE TIME in work. So annoying!

When people cough or sneeze and don't cover their mouths.

But the WORST one. The one that actually makes me homicidal: when people use hands-free equipment and HOLD THE MIC CLOSER TO THEIR MOUTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Firstly, you are being a MORON because the mic can pick up sounds from where it is - that's how they're designed. And SECONDLY, it proves that YOU HAVE A FREE HAND!!! Why use your hands free?!?!?!? AAAARGH! Even worse is when I see people holding the ACTUAL PHONE closer to their mouths!! OMG!! Do they realise that by using hands-free that the mic on their phone has been disabled?????? And again - you're using your freaking hand!!

..... aaaaand breathe. I clearly needed to get that off my chest. Hahaha. :smile:
  • carlosjenno
    Options
    carfanman wrote: »
    self righteousness in a person irks me

Yeah, me too. And when someone has a complete lack of self-awareness.

• Benjinkan
    Benjinkan Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Ignorance
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I seen.

Women who have no opinions of their own. Their husbands have to tell them what and how to think.

• votick
    votick Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    The use of the word "literally" literally all the time. To the point where it literally takes any meaning away from the original point.
  • logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    People who leave the toilet seat up, it's just basic hygiene to close the lid.
  • logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Poor use of capital letters.
  • turtlez23
    turtlez23 Posts: 156 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Dry hands
    A cardboard box being opened.
    When you go to write with a pen and forget to click it and you start writing and there is no ink.
    Brushing knots out of my hair.
    Slurping soup.
  • turtlez23
    turtlez23 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    111YoYo111 wrote: »
    That snort and hork and spit thing some men do with boogers in the back of their throat. I could puke.

Oh gawd.
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Adults using words or phrases like "awesome sauce", "totes", "presh", and "cray-cray". (There are others… those are just the ones I can think of right now) They annoy me coming from teenagers too… but from adults… NO! Cannot deal. I will de-friend people for that.
  • April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    When people say "like" all the time, " But umm" and "you know an uhh" Between words -_-
  • greenminimalist
    Options
    The phrase, "Good for you!" Every time I hear it, I picture Christian Bale yelling it, "WELL, GOOD FOR YOU."
  • carlosjenno
    Options
    I thought of another one. When I'm out running and I have to spit (I have to spit A LOT, I have no idea where all this stuff comes from) and I get it wrong if I'm breathing hard and I end up with it all down my chin and my front. Nasty. Even worse if I get it wrong when I'm cycling. I'm going so fast it ends up everywhere. And I mean everywhere. I hate that.

I've just realised I've made myself sound like a bit of an animal. Oops.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    GaleHawkins

bahahahahahaha ….THIS
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    people that drive slow in the fast lane and REFUSE to get the F Over!!!!!!