What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    1. Bought size 8 jeans!
    2. Woman in zumba class came up to me after to say I looked great!
  • chele402
    chele402 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Buttoned up a size 4 (very vanity sized) dress pants from NY & Co.

Will probably finally get to wear this gorgeous Jill Stuart dress I bought a few years back - size 6 - for Christmas :)
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Finished with the Starting Strength lifting program!

Started in March after getting cleared from open heart surgery in December, starting all lifts with just the 45lb bar.
    Nine months later - almost to the day - I'm at these reps:
    • Squat: 245lbs (estimated one rep max = 287lbs)
    • Bench press: 180lbs (est. 1RM = 214lbs)
    • Deadlift: 275lbs (est. 1RM = 323lbs)
    • Seated overhead press: 115lbs (est. 1RM = 136lbs)
    • Pendlay row: 145lbs (est. 1RM = 172lbs)

Onto the intermediate programming, where things get really hard!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I realized at times when I'm nervous and fidgety and used to grab at my clothes and straighten them to hide fat rolls, I now seem to fidget with my too-big rings or look at my wrists and marvel at how weirdly small they look to me. I'll take it.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    I moved my arm quickly in one direction and my wedding band flew off....
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I replace the 16W jeans I've been wearing to work for the past month with two pairs of regular 16s. Bye-bye, plus size section!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Happy.
  • amehh91
    amehh91 Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    My friend took me for a ride in her new car (schweeeet!) The seats were quite low and where I'd normally stretch my legs out to get a gap between my knees - mid thigh, I had my legs scrunched up and still had a gap! No idea if that made sense but it was awesome
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    My stretch marks are getting a little smaller... finally.
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    I started this journey 133 days ago, in a snug size 18 (heading toward a 20). I am now comfortably wearing a size 14. I'm also wearing my wedding rings again, which I haven't had on since 2003.

Wow!
  • amehh91
    amehh91 Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Back again :) got UK size 16 skinny jeans on today and wore them out! They could be a teeny bit looser but they are wearable in public woohoo!

Also got into another pre-pregnancy skirt so I have had to change my goal clothes again :)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I received my certification to teach Aqua fitness today! ;-) And a possible opportunity to sub for my first ever class on Wednesday.
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW at so many awesome NSV's! So very motivating. I've been allowing my sweet tooth to win out lately but I know that I will want to be posting on here again, so it's time to get back under control!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    128 walking lunges with a 40 lb barbell. Stopped every 16 lunges to do 8 clean and press.
    6 months ago I could only do 8 walking lunges
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Broke a 700lb combined last night :) I now own a 250lb squat, 115lb OHP, and a 280lbs deadlift, all for reps across sets.
  • SheBeButLittleSheisFierce
    Options
    My goal skirt that I couldn't even zip is now too big and I had to give it away. I am also now in the smallest size lane Bryant carries. Wooohooo
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    My goal skirt that I couldn't even zip is now too big and I had to give it away. I am also now in the smallest size lane Bryant carries. Wooohooo
    :) Congratulations!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Finished my Learn to Run program. I ran for twenty minutes with a one-minute break in the middle! Success! I am wearing my Run Happy bracelet from Brooks today.
    m_51b472cabb01a82c3f048675.jpg
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of UK size 12 tops that now fit, I haven't fit into any 12s since I was a young teen. Also, the jeans I bought 2-3 months ago - because my older ones were too loose - are now also all too loose! I'm a bit stressed over not being able to afford to replace my clothes but very happy that I need to, lol.
  • cjames010
    cjames010 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I went to buy some sweatpants to lounge around in. I couldn't find any I liked so I bought leggings.

DH told me my legs are in the best shape he has ever seen-- and he has known me for over 20 years! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!