Favorite lines from your favorite movies!!!

Options
JDMPWR
JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
Ill start off with my favorites.....these are just a few of many.....

"There's the rub. "

"And you got these f*cking claws and these fangs, man! And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs. And you're thinking to yourself, you don't know what to do, man. "I don't know how to kill the bunny." With *this* you don't know how to kill the bunny, do you know what I mean?"

"I don't want you to be the guy in the PG-13 movie everyone's *really* hoping makes it happen. I want you to be like the guy in the rated R movie, you know, the guy you're not sure whether or not you like yet. You're not sure where he's coming from. Okay? You're a bad man. You're a bad man, Mikey. You're a bad man, bad man"

"I love lamp"

"I have many leather-bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

"When I was a kid, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a dinosaur, I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world, I made my arms short and I roamed the back yard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared, everybody knew me and was afraid of me, and one day my dad said "Bobby you are 17, it's time to throw childish things aside" and I said "OK Pop", but he didn't really say that he said that "Stop being a ****ing dinosaur and get a job"

"Brennan Huff: I smoked pot with Johnny Hopkins.
Nancy Huff: You dont know anyone named Johnny Hopkins.
Brennan Huff: It was Johnny Hopkins, and Sloan Kettering, and they were blazin that **** up everyday. "

"Why are you so sweaty? I was watching COPS"

"Dale Doback: Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes "Oh my god, I've had the old bull now I want the young calf" and grabs me by the weiner.

Dr. Robert Doback: Shut the *kitten* up!"

And lastly

"Brennan Huff: This house is a f*cking prison!
Dale Doback: On Planet Bullsh#t!
Brennan Huff: In the galaxy of This Sucks Camel D@cks!"

Replies

• TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    "Excuse me, Mr. Pink, but I think the last f***ing thing you need is another cup of coffee."
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    "We want the finest wines available to humanity. We want them here, and we want them now."
  • Kelleinna
    Kelleinna Posts: 160
    Options
    "Honey, could you pick up another frying pan? I'm just a little bit squeamish about cooking in the one we've been using to kill people."
  • sandman27959
    Options
    "Peter.... yeah, I'm gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Saturday."
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    -You know why they put oxygen masks on planes?
    -So you can breathe.
    -Oxygen gets you high. In a catastrophic emergency, you're taking giant panicked breaths. Suddenly you become euphoric, docile. You accept your fate. It's all right here. Emergency water landing - 600 miles an hour. Blank faces, calm as Hindu cows.
    -That's, um... That's an interesting theory.

"An entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy **** we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off. "
  • Marcus_E
    Marcus_E Posts: 124
    Options
    Far too many to add, but here's a few:

I, myself, subscribe more to the European philosophy of life, my priorities leaning towards wine, women... well, actually, that's about it.

Anyone in the mood for a little Alfie, straight-up?

You know what? When I look back on my little life and the birds I've known, and think of all the things they've done for me and the little I've done for them, you'd think I've had the best of it along the line. But what have I got out of it? I've got a bob or two, some decent clothes, a car, I've got me health back and I ain't attached. But I ain't got me peace of mind - and if you ain't got that, you ain't got nothing. I dunno. It seems to me if they ain't got you one way they've got you another. So what's the answer? That's what I keep asking myself - what's it all about? Know what I mean?

I know you're not standing on your front porch with a bag of money waiting for me to call you. But I'm not some 18-year-old selling a cure for AIDS. I'm 46 years old, I have 22 years market experience, I know this business. So pick up your skirt, grab your balls, and lets go make some money.

And classic Nielsen: Roger:"We have clearance, Clarence." Clarence: "Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?"
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Joel, you wanna know something? Every now and then say, "What the ****." "What the ****" gives you freedom. Freedom brings opportunity. Opportunity makes your future. - Risky Business.
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    I'm not even supposed to be here today! - Dante Hicks
  • jlprovost
    jlprovost Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    One of my all time favorites is from the movie Patch Adams, "Let's check out the maternity ward, you know those chicks put out"

"We got no food, we got no water, OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!!" - dumb and dumber

"Okay, here's the shot out of the cannon: Oprah, Barbara Walters, your wife. You gotta **** one, marry one, kill one, go!" - step brothers

"Why don't you make like a tree, and get the **** outta here?" - Boondock Saints

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." - The princess bride

yeah i could keep going but i'll stop :)
  • FitFrenchGirl
    FitFrenchGirl Posts: 177
    Options
    Ethan Tremblay: Where's your dad?
    Peter Highman: Uh... no idea.
    Ethan Tremblay: When's the last time you saw him?
    Peter Highman: 1977. He had his bags packed at the door and he picked them up and put in the back of his car. And, uh, drove away. Last time I ever saw him.
    Ethan Tremblay: [begins laughing hysterically]
    Ethan Tremblay: That's so funny! My dad would never do that, he loved me!

FROM DUE DATE!!!!!!!

"You better change yourself before you wreck yourself." also from due date ahahhaha
  • TurtlesRule
    TurtlesRule Posts: 53
    Options
    "Hey ma can we get some meat loaf!.....Hey ma the MEATLOAF we want it now! The MEATLOAF, Ma the MEATLOAF!! F**K!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    'Keep your filthy paws of my silky drawers'

'These are not the droids you are looking for'

'You're gonna need a bigger boat'

huh, guess I really am stuck in the 70s
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

37!?!?!

:laugh:
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    My all time favorite from "Sliding Doors"

"I'm woman Jerry! We don't SAY what we want! But we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it!"

From Serenity
    "If wishes were horses we'd all be eatin' steak."
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    jtuner I bet you know this one:

"I don't know what to do with my hands"

"I'm still in my pee pants"

"what you ate a whole wheel of cheese and crapped in the refrigerator, I'm not mad I'm impressed"

GG
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    “My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.”

You seem a decent fellow, I'd hate to kill you. You seem a decent fellow, I'd hate to die.”

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

"You can't handle the truth!"

"I'll have what she's having."
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    My favorite movie is Smoke Signals. It is chock full of great lines. A few favorites that come to mind are:

"Hey kids, better eat your Wheaties! First bell rang five minutes ago."

"I think it's a fine example of the oral tradition."

"Hey Victor!"

" I guess your warrior look doesn't work all the time."

"John Wayne's teeth, Heya Heya! John Wayne's teeth, Heya Heya! Are they false, are they real? Are they plastic, are they steel? John Wayne's teeth, Heya Heya!"

Girl: You guys are heros. It's like you're the Lone Ranger and Tonto.
    Thomas: It's more like we're Tonto and Tonto.
  • JustJenn419
    Options

37!?!?!

I LOVE that you knew that!!! Try not to...... on the way to the parking lot!
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

37!?!?!

I LOVE that you knew that!!! Try not to...... on the way to the parking lot!

:laugh: Such a good movie! I also really love "Clerks 2". Pillowpants!!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    ^^^ I would quote but all of it is so dirty....well to post on this forum anyways! :)