Need to Lose 100 LBS -Robins Thread !

Options

Replies

• mountmary84
    mountmary84 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    @Niki Yes, yes, you are there in a yellow shirt. Thanks. I just sent you a long pm wheeze.
  • loosaedna
    loosaedna Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragements everyone. Started out today with a protein shake. My weekend was okay I guess, Getting use to a Diet counting calories is pretty hard but I think i am getting the hang of it. My doctor says to have breakfast and then a snack then lunch and so on but I am finding it really hard to stay awake so I can have my snack. I think that is one reason I am having trouble getting my calories to the point I am suppose to.

@susan2396 I am glad you are starting to settle in. A new job is always a stressful time.

@morgori again I love the information it is very informative.

@Niki The photo is very pretty. I'm glad you have only 69 lbs congratulations Keep it up.

@mrsmorgori Crafts are good presents for Christmas I use to love to do crafts and hope to find some fun in it again.

@Barbara Thanks for the encouragement I really need it sometimes.
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Ok....Finals ended last Thursday....I have been in the books for the 2 weeks prior to that. I left off on page 615 I am going to take some time to get back knowing the lovely people on here. I am worried about next semester if this one was so crazy because the algebra classes just keep getting harder. I am going to practice on break so I don't lose the info I have learned. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    @holly--glad you made it through finals!! You are smart to practice over the break, but I have no advice on how to handle those difficult math classes. Now if you ever need help with literature or writing, I'm your girl! :wink:

@tom--I forgot about datenut bread. My dad used to buy it when we were kids and we would spread a little cream cheese on it and eat it as a treat. Love that stuff!

@niki--love the picture!!

AFM--did most of my Christmas shopping. Still want to get a couple of things for my niece, but I've finished the rest of the family including the fur-kids. :smiley:

My BIL was talking about doing the turkey trot in his neighborhood next year. It's the same neighborhood where I grew up and my parents still live, and he was very excited that it went right past their house. My friends all do it every year, but I've always said no b/c it's so far. But when the BIL said he and my sister and niece were going to do it next year, I said I would join them. Neither my sister or bil run and would probably need to get in shape to even walk it at a good pace, so I really hope they stick to the goal.

This is all leading up to a question: I bought my bil moisture wicking running socks for Christmas. I figured I would tell him they are for training for the turkey trot. Is that weird? I'm guessing he doesn't have any since he doesn't work out or go to the gym or anything.

Cleaning Goals:
    1. clean fish tank
    2. clean off dining room table
    3. file paperwork/bills
    4. wash throw rugs and bedding in spare bedroom
    5. vacuum couch (under all cushions)
    6. drop off bag of clothes to GW
    7. clean out shoe basket
    8. sweep/vacuum entire house
    9. clean fridge
    10. clean bathroom DONE BY DH

December All-In:
    Under calorie goal: 19/21 days (goal is 28/31 days)
    Workout: 5/21 (goal is as much as possible)
    8k over Winter Break (not sure what day) in 56 minutes (Thanksgiving 8k was 56:49)

Grading Goals:
    1. 16/16 analysis activities DONE!!
    2. x/66 Tone tests
    3. x/67 AP essays

Exercise Goals:
    Sun--rest day
    Mon--walk gunner DONE + gym NOT DONE
    Tues--walk gunner + gym
    Wed--walk gunner
    Thurs--walk gunner
    Fri--walk gunner + gym
    Sat--walk gunner + gym
  • grandmakaye44
    grandmakaye44 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Susan, so glad to hear from you. Hope things continue to go well.
    Holly, good job with school. Enjoy your break
    Edna, you have such a huge challenge. Just take it one step at a time. They say that if you don't eat enough, your metabolism may slow down. I think that happens more when you get closer to your goal. Cooking for your family, and then preparing something different for yourself is hard. That is one thing that I have not been willing to do. I use portion control, and eat what I fix for everyone else.
    Karen, I think the socks are great idea.
    Welcome to all of the new people. Keep participating with us.
    AFM. Today I was able to take a real walk! The sun was shining. Cathy joined me with her little dog Burt. He is a little chocolate brown chiweeny (?). I think he was as excited to finally get out of the house for a walk as I was. We walked 3.5 miles and I was right on target for my 20 min mile. I have only gained back half a pound of the weight I lost while I was sick. Right now I am at a new low, down 96#. I'm still afraid to record it in case it doesn't hold.
    We had to attend another funeral this morning and do some last minute shopping this afternoon, so I have a really big day tomorrow to be ready for Christmas Eve with son's family.
    Onward and downward. Kaye
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Options
    Susan- Glad things are going well and you are starting to get settled in your new home.

Karen- Thanks for posting the highlights from T2T.

I have been extremely busy and productive the last couple of days. In the past couple of days I have managed to finish 95% of my Christmas shopping, wrapped 90% of the stuff, baked cookies and a few others things. Now, I just need to finish up a few things at school tomorrow and drop off a gift.

Tomorrow will be another busy day but I hope it will be productive as well.
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    Options
    Hi guys-
    After my last post, I did a bit more shopping. I bought some clothes for my niece, so I think she's done now. I also ended up getting the bil a dry fit Batman t-shirt to go with the running socks. He's very nerdy in a sci-fi/comic book kind of way, so I think he'll like it. I also think the socks will now make more sense.

I also got a little start on the cleaning. Washed all of the rugs from the kitchen and bathroom and gave the kitchen a good sweeping. Then put away all of my school shoes (won't need them for a couple of weeks :smile: ). That will make it easier to tackle the remaining throw rugs and sweep the main living area tomorrow.

On the holiday front, I wrote out the few cards I'm sending to out of town family--will get stamps and mail them tomorrow. I will also wrap presents which means, by default, I need to clean off the dining room table, so I may start on that tonight.

Monday Check-in:
    Still on track to make my December goal of 28/31 days at/under calories. Didn't make it to the gym today, so tomorrow is a must. I'm thinking I will run my 8k next week--perhaps on Sunday.

Cleaning Goals:
    1. clean fish tank
    2. clean off dining room table
    3. file paperwork/bills
    4. wash throw rugs HALF DONE and bedding in spare bedroom
    5. vacuum couch (under all cushions)
    6. drop off bag of clothes to GW
    7. clean out shoe basket DONE
    8. sweep/vacuum entire house Kitchen DONE
    9. clean fridge
    10. clean bathroom DONE BY DH

December All-In:
    Under calorie goal: 20/22 days (goal is 28/31 days)
    Workout: 5/22 (goal is as much as possible)
    8k over Winter Break (not sure what day) in 56 minutes (Thanksgiving 8k was 56:49)

Grading Goals:
    1. 16/16 analysis activities DONE!!
    2. x/66 Tone tests
    3. x/67 AP essays
    4. x/13 Scarlet Letter essays

Exercise Goals:
    Sun--rest day
    Mon--walk gunner DONE + gym NOT DONE
    Tues--walk gunner + gym
    Wed--walk gunner
    Thurs--walk gunner
    Fri--walk gunner + gym
    Sat--walk gunner + gym
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hello Everybody - Will try to do a better job than last nite. Ended up sleeping in my chair all nite and waking up cold around 6 am - barely making it to the loo in time - all the lites on, tv blaring am news. Rained cold and hard - must have been sent by @Kaye - all day long! Drove errands -ran in and out of stores everywhere - could NOT find a glass loaf pan to save my life -including the one I saw at Goodwill on Saturday afternoon -Drat! But, I always leave Goodwill with a sack o' something and these I put under the tree for me to find Christmas morning! B)@Kelley -Kah - finally got the Almond Butter and had to taste it so ate a taste, liked it and ate a big spoonful of it - oh is that good. Nice single serving, protein rich snack! But the price - WOW! Need to dole that out carefully!
    @Skinny - you're doing great on all your chores. WHen I saw the fish cleaning chore on your list, I chuckled because it was on there the last time, and it got done way at the end. One of those things a person really just doesn't get too excited about doing - so I'll wager you it doesn't get done until the New Year.

Niki - Thanks for bringing up the January Challenge. I agree, I think we should keep up this Monthly Challenge - it is working well towards getting people to really toe the line with ther personal commitments to keeping their eye on their total calories.

<3<3 But with it being a New Year and all it would be Fun to add another twist to it. Last December I mentioned New Year's Resolutions and the majority of people no longer made them. I for one do not keep them.

I tried something else in January 2014 - I chose one word that I would try to add to my life and my lifestyle - a word that I would think of first thing in the morning, to work on and apply to a problem I was eternally having: I hit the coffee immediately when I wake up.

This is both ceremony and medicinal. I have a rare, painful form of arthritis that immobilizes my shoulders for just a few hours in the morning. I take medicine for it as soon as I start drinking the coffee. Within 3 hours, I feel much better.

The word I chose was "finesse". Why? Because, when I poured my cup of coffee, I always slopped it a little - just a drop of two. But that sloppiness aggravated me. So, I wished I had more finesse - more style in my pouring, more good technique. It's funny. But that word popped in my head every morning this year. Every single morning, I think. And I practiced my pouring and it improved. I can pour from high above now, quite expertly, and not spill a drop.

Now, when I'm sitting and sipping, that's another story! No finesse there!

I read an article the other day that said its a myth that a new habit can be developed in 21 days, or 3 weeks. The scientists proved this wrong, at least among Americans. It actually takes most people about 255 days to really build a new habit. The problem lies in the interruptions in our routines. We have "weekends off", illnesses, other people's needs come up. Just a lot of reasons whereby, in those 21 days we don't get to practice the new habit. So we really need the most part of a whole year to engage our mind and body in the new habit to get it ingrained in our mind/body connection. And for good measure, we need to complete another year of repetition to really build up that habit.

So, I'd like to suggest we all think about a personal word for the New Year and connect it to a habit we want to build. A word that may resonate with us. Maybe its a word we already use a lot. But, maybe there is a new habit we want to develop, or an old habit we haven't done well with yet.

We can find a word that will trigger good thoughts about that habit. Or trigger thoughts about us growing better in that habit.

Its a beautiful mind we all have. Lets exercise it for the New Start we are all approaching. Lets all toss some inspiring words about these next few days!
    <3<3

• RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    @Susan - I'm glad your "Safe and sound" and have your own place and Cyrus is with you now. Great having the parents there too. Ahh, relief. Honey Hams will be wonderful for you!

@Niki - you are beautiful - your good heart shines through in your photo! Now, pass me a jelly donut!

@Queen - OMG, I thought you'd be done with Math - I am SO sorry you have to take it again -drat! What a good plan to keep practicing. Do you have more semesters of math after this next one?

@Morgori - long ago I worked with very sophisticated Neurosurgeons from the Persian Gulf and they adored Dates. During the holidays they consumed them by the multiple pounds!

@LooEdna - trouble staying awake? Did you say that you have apnea? If so, I am so sorry and maybe the following cant apply to you. But, have you tried doing mild exercises to stimulate yourself, such as arm extensions, or shaking them just a few times, them trying to lift your knees once or twice, then trying to lift your chest to get a deeper breath? That sounds to me like it would be a good workout for you, and would result in keeping you awake for a short while. You could do this right before your protein meals or right after your carbohydrate snacks.
    (ummm, am I getting the food part right - @Kah, or @Skinny?)
    Edna, I am not an expert at the part which specifies which foods should be eaten before and after exercise - they are - that''s why I am calling on them......

@GmKaye - how lovely the sun came out and you walked - and a little doggie too! What fun they are! I bet you keep that weight off....isn't it amazing what our bodies do. Plateau forever, exercise stupendously, then one little illness later, no exercise, and BOOM, off comes the weight. Ridiculous - there is no logic to it at all! I think its that WHOOSH or SHWOOSH theory at work. :D

To do List:
    tomorrow: Post Picture of my christmas decorations and Blast Lauries off the Page! (just teasing)
  • mountmary84
    Options
    Just checked in before I get busy on making my son's Christmas gift. Procrastinate? Me??? Never!

Anyhow, for new challenges I have a couple thoughts:

As to Robin's word: That is great! I often try to remind myself to have "grace notes". Two words yes, but by that I mean, remember to say "thank-you", or heaven forbid write a thank you note on paper, take the time to set the table properly, all the nice little things we can do to make our world and the world of those near us, just a little nicer. Smile, be kind, be gracious. You get the picture. It seems a lot of that has slipped from society in general.

Also, I thought of "5 to 7 servings a day of fruits and vegetables". That is a goal that is certainly healthy and worth doing and sometimes not so easy to get fit into our busy lives. Sometimes when I count them I am ashamed to not even make 5. At less than a maximum of 100 calories each that should fit into everyone's calorie allotment. Remember too if you eat a lot of the green beans or something they can count as two servings...measure to be sure.

Weigh and measure, weigh and measure , weigh and measure. Eyeballing just really doesn't work. I find when I eyeball I often cheat myself!

And finally, I think "Better breakfast". I know many of us regularly eat breakfast and a good one, but some in an attempt to "save" calories skip it and I personally don't think that is a good idea. It just sets us up for problems later in the day.

Enough from me. Those were just some ideas from me to throw in for discussion.

I did well yesterday staying under calories. Weigh in for me is tomorrow.

Barbara
  • mountmary84
    Options
    @Robin PS. When you get tired it is time to turn off the lights and go lay down on that thing called a bed! You are like DH; he hates to go to bed and falls asleep in the silliest places.
  • susan2396
    susan2396 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Goals – Once the holidays are over, my parents have left and my house is finally in order, my goal will be to start back on the high protein (130+ grams per day) and starting back with some form of exercise. While the boot camp kicked my butt, I got results. My new office actually has a little gym room with an elliptical, treadmill, bike, a few free weights, and medicine ball plus a TV. The bathroom has a shower stall too. It doesn’t look like it gets used much. I could come to the office, do an early AM workout and shower there or even squeeze in a lunch workout. No gym membership and save that monthly $$. I did like being pushed and having the team support at boot camp so perhaps I’ll do something once spring comes along.

@ Mountmary/Barbara – Thanks for the kind words and I’ve missed you guys too! You made some great points for me to remember too. Measuring and breakfast were always key for me to remember on regular basis.

@ MrsMorgori – Thank you my friend! I wish I could have seen you and Tom before I left, but everything seemed to come together so fast. Enjoy your kiddos. It’s such a fun time for the children.

@ NK112/Niki – Thank you for welcoming me back. It’s so good to read everyone’s post again. Rest is definitely on my Christmas list for sure!!

@ Skinny/Karen – Hey Girl!! I can’t tell you how much you guys thinking about me has meant to me. It’s been a rollercoaster for sure, but things are finally settling down. Yes, it was a tough week, but at least Dwain is no longer in pain. Now it’s just the pain for his family and friends. I think the moisture running socks for the BIL is a good gift plus and the t-shirt is an added plus perhaps the Turkey Trot can become an annual family tradition. I can’t wait to read your updates and see how things have been going. Missed you!!!

@ Looseenda – I look forward to getting to know you. Yes, the job is a bit stressful, but I’m so glad to be back in my old hometown that is helping with the transition a lot.

@ MNwalkingqueen/Holly – So proud of you!!! Congrats making it through finals. You’ve been worried before about different semesters, but you’ll push through. You always do. I need to catch up on some pages too. Baby steps.

@ Grandmakaye – It’s good to see you again too. So proud of you and you’re almost at your 100# mark. Woo Hoo!!!! I know we’re all here for you and can’t wait to celebrate!!! You’re sooo close!!

@ Laurie – Thanks! So far so good, but still a bit overwhelmed. It’s coming together slowly though and that’s OK too. I’ve got my shopping down, but nothing has been wrapped. Sigh. I guess I better lock myself in the closet and get it done.

@ RobinsEgg/Ellen – What a wonderful post. I loved all of your ideas. I’m really going to give it some thought about a word. I know a TON come to mind, but I want something with true meaning that’s going to really make me work for it and also want to achieve it. The mind is working!!!
  • kah68
    kah68 Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone.

@Susan~So glad you dropped by, we've missed you around here! :smile: Glad that Cyrus arrived and that you’re getting settled. It will be nice to have your parents around during the holidays to help you get unpacked and organized.

@Robin~Yes, any of those specialty nut butters like almond or cashew are more expensive than peanut butter—smaller jars too! :anguished: I’ve often contemplated making my own.

@Holly~Hooray for the semester ending, you did it! :smile: My math courses were my favorite, sorry you have more to take—which course(s) is next?

@Edna~You definitely need to eat at least 1,200 calories a day just to keep your body running—that’s the minimum our organs need to function. Any less (unless it’s under a doctor’s supervision) can really wreak havoc on your body and your metabolism. Does your doctor have you on a restricted diet or following any kind of plan right now? Try not to think of this as a diet, but as a lifestyle change and set small goals for yourself. When I started this journey I had well over 100# to lose and it was very overwhelming so set 5# goals for myself and rewarded myself (non-food reward) once I reached that goal. Eventually my goals changed and my rewards changed. I also only changed one thing at a time until it became a habit, then I changed something else. I didn't exercise at first either, think I had lost 50# before I introduced exercise—in the beginning it was just walking in the house (a small apartment at the time), I eventually graduated to buying my own elliptical and then eventually joining a gym and hiring a personal trainer. It is within you to do this, take baby steps rewarding yourself along the way.

@Tom~Date nut bread—one of my faves, especially my mom’s. It was often a holiday tradition when I was a kid. Now I want date nut bread, but I guess this bran muffin will have to do.

AFM~A bout of insomnia hit Sunday night, so only 3-1/2 hours of sleep that night. :rage: After a run to Bed, Bath and Beyond yesterday I hit the sofa and napped. Slept much better last night, Zoe just woke me once playing with something underneath the bed. Trying not to indulge too much with stuff around the office today/tomorrow, including the fudge that someone gave me yesterday (it’s almost too sweet). I don’t see much opportunity for cardio the next couple of days, but have sessions with my trainer today and Friday.
  • slimbluehen
    slimbluehen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I am going to start from here to know you all rather than read back over 625 screens of messages(!). My mind's been boggled over the few recent pages I already read.

So, I'll jump in with a word that comes to my mind for 2015: follow through (OK, 2 words). I have the worst time at home with completing something I am doing in one shot. I get halfway through, get bored, move on to something else, and maybe get back to the unfinished chore before my DH gets to it and then complains that I don't - you guessed it - follow through.

Right now this seems like a daunting word/lifestyle change to adopt, so maybe that means I really need it. If nothing else presents itself before December 31, then 'Follow Through' will become my new mantra for the year (assuming I follow through :p ). LOL!!!!
  • CaseG710
    Options
    Hey all,

I am new here. I need some tips and advice on how to start and what a good workout routine is.

Thanks!
  • loosaedna
    loosaedna Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone hope everyone is having a good day. My goal for this week is to stay on track with my eating and calories. My goal is to increase my calories to 1200 instead of under that.

@Slimbluehen following through is very important especially when it comes to losing weight.

@Kah68 I'm working really hard to get 1200 calories in but still am not getting it yet but my calories are getting up so hopefully soon I will get to the 1200 calories. My reward is going to be doing things with my family. I am looking forward to being able to go for walks with them and doing other things with them instead of depending on them pushing me.

@RobinsEgg Yes I have sleep apnea and but the exercises you suggested sounds pretty good. not sure about lifting the knees up I have trouble even grabbing my legs. My motion is very little right now.

@grandmakaye44 Thank you for the encouraging words. Yes it is a challenge but I am positive i am going to do it no mater what. I need to better my self. For me but also for my family.

Thanks

• skinnyjeanzbound
    Options
    Hi guys!

Welcome to all of the newlings!! :smiley:

@barrelracer710‌ --"The best workout is the one you will do." I read that somewhere once--don't recall where--and it made so much sense to me. Seriously though, if you are new to exercise try all sorts of options to see what you like. I'm a lone wolf when it comes to exercise, so I really enjoy running and lifting weights. However, I get bored of the same routine over and over, so I tend to switch up my cardio and mix in elliptical, stationary bike, arc trainer, and even the stairmaster from time to time. Others really love group classes b/c they find it more motivating and there are so many to choose from.

@slimbluehen‌ --don't worry, just start reading the posts from this point forward and you will get to know all of us in no time. Love your idea for robin's challenge! Though your description of yourself makes me wonder if we will ever hear from you again==perhaps I'm typing this message in vain. LOL :smiley:

@kah68‌ (kelley)--ugh! Insomnia sucks! I've had the same experience of finding some of the holiday treats too sweet. I've reached the point where I can't even touch white chocolate, and milk chocolate is only tolerable if its paired with something salty-like pretzels or pb. Now dark chocolate is another story--I can't eat that all day long. :blush:

@susan2396‌ --missed you too, but I'm so happy for you and cyrus being back home. Also makes me think I might need to plan a trip to GA. Savannah is on my bucket list of places to visit--maybe we can find a race and meet up!

@mountmary84‌ (barbara)--I LOVE the idea of a nutrition challenge. Like susan, I really need to focus on getting my protein back up, and if I pair that with more veggies that would really help my progress I think.

@RobinsEgg‌ (robin/ellen)--See, I'm trying to help the newlings learn names! I'm so bad at following through with your suggestion from a while back that we include screen names with real names so it's less confusing. I like the word idea though, at the moment, I have no idea what mine will be. Something to ponder. As far as when to eat certain macros, you had it right. Usually complex carbs are best to fuel exercise and protein is good for muscle recovery.

@loosaedna‌ --As robin said movement may help you stave off sleep. However, if your night time rest is interrupted due to the sleep apnea, your body likely needs the additional rest throughout the day. Do you schedule in naps to account for that? As far as calorie intake, I agree with kelley and kaye that you want to try to eat a minimum of 1200. In fact, if you are over 300 lbs (which I believe you mentioned you are in your first post), I would guess your body needs well over 1200 calories just to function properly. I started around 250 lbs and my minimum at that weight was 1430 calories. What types of foods are you eating that you are struggling to get to 1200? Have you tried some denser calorie foods with healthy fats like nuts, peanut butter, avocado?
  • Bumblebee3441
    Bumblebee3441 Posts: 67 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hi I'm Jennifer...saving for later
  • NK1112
    NK1112 Posts: 781 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Well I'm in trouble today that I created all by my very own self. I truly have to focus hard the rest of the day on what my goals are and about the personal growth a person gets from delaying momentary gratification when pursuing a goal.

Yesterday I revisted some downloaded photos from FB that I've been collecting as something I might try at Christmas as small gifts to a gaggle of young nephews. There was this really cute 'sleigh' made of candy canes with different wrapped candies piled on top as gifts, all topped with a cute bow and name tag. Well ... we don't 'exchange' gifts at our family gathering any longer but Santa always brings something for the young ones and leaves his gifts to them under the tree. I thought I'd play Santa and make those candy sleighs ... and went shopping for the supplies. Some $70 later I came home with 3 plastic grocery bags of an assortment of $1.00 candy novelties and bars ... more than enough to make the ones I want to make. I had a hard time deciding which ones to get, and, of course, gravitated towards ones I liked when I ran out of ones I know different ones of the kids like. Plus, I didn't want each sleigh to be just like the others because I figured the kids could use them as barter when the games begin to swap for their favorites.

I sat myself down this morning to make the sleighs and then, before i knew it, I'd unwrapped one and had it as a snack. 250 calories with 19 grams of sugar in it ... a Peanut Butter Salted Nut Roll by Pearson's. I have plenty of calories in today's eating plan to accomodate that candy bar .... but, heavens, it's a candy bar! With lots of sugar in it! More than I am accustomed to eating in one sitting!!!.

This tale will continue with my next post when I will reveal if that snack was a big mistake or not.

My calories at or under goal now stand at 20/22 ... my goal is 28/31. I am 2.6 pounds away from breaking into the next 10 down on the scale and really would love to see that soon.

I have a doctor's appointment in about 4 weeks and really want to please him with another loss ... not the 15 pounds I had originally planned, but definitely to be in that lower 10's on the scale. ... My loss had hit a stall in early November and I had to take the month to 'reset' my metabolism by eating at maintenance for a month before going on a calorie cut again. I'm still supposed to be eating at maintennace but naturally have fallen off that high a number each day and my weight loss on Monday showed my metabolism was burning brightly as I was at a new lowest weight in this year.

To self ... Now Niki .... let that be a reason for you to not eat that leftover candy from making the sleighs! Either take them back to the grocery store or donate them away ... or make some more sleighs and give them out!!!!

Niki
  • saofei
    saofei Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hm I'm new here. Just started 35 days and I lost 10 kg.
    I'm doing the 1200 cal and its cool and good for me.
    I start at eating a good breakfast 2 brown bread with Philadelphia light cream cheese and a chicken slice from weight watchers. And a fibre yoghurt with cereals in it. For lunch I have whatever I want like Korean kimchi soup with tofu and lean beef and rice. * spicy food makes u burn ur cals faster and metabolism and I drink green tea with it or I just eat chili con carne with tacos or a Chinese meal with rice again.green tea is hot of course and 6 glasses water everyday. :) and at night I eat a salad with tuna and balsamico dressing and if I'm still hungry I just make another brown bread with the light cream and drink a water with it ,I walk 100 min a day with my kid with the Buggy and holding hands with My kid or doing groceries and I do jumping ropes everyday 100-150 times in fast pace ^^.hmh So far so good I hope I can lose 17 kg more came from 95 kg now weighting 77 kg. In 2 months time. It was slow but going fast now and no JoJo effect for me . hopefully I can keep it up ,I wanna be skinny before we go to Hong Kong in march . I gained so much weight when I had my son xD.