In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Options

Replies

• LVCeltGirl
    Options
    Wow! I don't know what else to say but Wow! You look great and that story is so inspiring!
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    BUMP.
  • dawnfto
    dawnfto Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing and very inspirational. Congratulations on your new life :)
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    First of all, what a beautiful story. It takes a lot for me to cry when I read something, but today I did. What you have done is absolutely phenomenal.You look so accomplished. I can't thank you enough for sharing. I have about 40 lbs to lose and now I know I can do this. Did you exercise a lot? You should think about becoming a author because the way you described your former life, I felt like I was there with you. Just one last statement.. ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT........GREAT JOB
  • emmawatts22
    Options
    Wow. Just wow.

But in addition to the successful weight loss, you are a very gifted writer. :flowerforyou:
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    love to read Success Stories like yours!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow.

But in addition to the successful weight loss, you are a very gifted writer. :flowerforyou:

GIFTED WRITER - I super agree!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow.

+1000! Heartbreaking and uplifting all at the same time. Congratulations on taking control of your life. You did amazing work, and I was right there with you on the clothes thing. Who ever said that large women liked to wear sparkly studded tops, and sleeveless at that?! Keep on rockin' it!
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! :)
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow.

+1000! Heartbreaking and uplifting all at the same time. Congratulations on taking control of your life. You did amazing work, and I was right there with you on the clothes thing. Who ever said that large women liked to wear sparkly studded tops, and sleeveless at that?! Keep on rockin' it!

IKR? Thats just what I need to draw even more attention to the swaying fat under my arms, sleevless and sequins.

I was totally captivated reading your story, knowing all to well what these struggles feel like and how it feels to break away from the self made cages we created for ourselves.

You also have a new subscriber to your blog gainsthroughloss.com <3 Thank you for sharing your story!
  • toofatnomore
    toofatnomore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Amazing story...While I hope to never feel like this, your writing put me there...Inspiration is an understatement.
  • Charlotte318
    Charlotte318 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I can certainly relate to this! Amazing job!
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    This is something I needed to see today. Amazing, wonderful, spectacular job. :drinker:
  • DebbieGo52
    DebbieGo52 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you have done a fantastic job, and I am sure your body thanks you for it. We all have those shopping day horror stories and I am excited for the day when I can just go into the mall and buy from a regular store.

I wish you lots of great health and successes for your future, keep up the great work. You are a great example, thank you for sharing your story!!
  • JackieAC1951
    JackieAC1951 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    WOW, I mean wow! I am speechless. I recently lost a brother-in-law who was well over 500#, and I really wished he could have seen your post and the many other successful posts by persons here in MFP. You, sir, are truly an inspiration!
  • KC7997
    KC7997 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just incredible!

Thank you so much for sharing your story!
  • snowfallingsoftly
    Options
    Couldn't see any photos. Beautifully written. You should be a writer.Write what you know . Your words speak for many, who pray for the same release you have given yourself. I suppose there are mean people, however, when I see a very heavy person I silently send them well wishes because I can see how difficult life is for them. Cruel addiction. "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device" Your journey shows we hold the key. Thanks for sharing, it takes courage. Enjoy and treasure your new life.
  • 59gi
    59gi Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Just want to tell you, how amazing you are, by taking action to change your predicament. This shows how anyone, that is willing to change, can make it happen. Bravo!
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Tears and joy! <3
  • BethMarieVA
    BethMarieVA Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am having a hard time finding the words to describe just how proud, impressed, happy, and outright joy I feel for you! You are an amazing example of drive and determination! Congratulations on so many levels!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!