Jillian Michaels BODY REVOLUTION! Jan 1st 2015

Options

Replies

• jackie_moo
    jackie_moo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I started BR, but got derailed with the festivities - really want to get back into it, so count me in!
  • petitewonder
    Options
    I'm in! I'm starting in the 29th as well.
  • kay182
    kay182 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in... as soon as it comes in the mail!
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm going to get back to doing Jillian workouts on January 1st! Probably not just Body Revolution. I love variety in my workouts, so I do different DVDs all the time. I'm going to try to come up with a rotation of all my Jillian DVDs that sort of follows the Body Revolution plan. I've been consistent about working out lately, but not at the intensity I should be (aka Jillian level haha)
  • JennergyKC
    JennergyKC Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'll join in on the 29th!
  • miriams76
    miriams76 Posts: 138 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Day 1 done. I did workouts 1 & 5 (cardio). Whoever sold me the DVD's didn't send the diet plan (she made this clear though) so will just try to eat low carb, low dairy etc this week.

I've gained a couple of pounds since I last posted my stats. Pretty sure it's not water weight >:) So starting stats are

Weight :136lbs
    Bodyfat: 23%
    Waist: 28.5 inches
    Hips: 37
    Chest: 34 inches
    L bicep: 11.6 inches
    R bicep: 12
    L thigh: 22.25 inches
    R thigh: 21.7

The workouts were a bit easier than the Ri30 and SiWW workout I've been doing but still worked up a good sweat. Will check in again in a week.

mh3v6j3pslfz.jpg
    8h7huflnlrg4.jpg
    3xb4efaqlp9n.jpg

• ketpatt
    ketpatt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I want to start doing this too! I'm so happy to find out so many of you are starting this. I am new to myfitness pal and not sure how this works. Will everybody post to this thread as we progress with the body revolution?
  • the_new_robin2013
    the_new_robin2013 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Ok so i'll be adding everyone! Some will be starting tomorrow some will be starting on the 1st! doesnt really matter when we start as long as we end it! i do realize there are other groups out there for the Jillian Michaels Body revolution. However, i wanted just a select few so we can be more personal :-)
  • the_new_robin2013
    Options
    Ok so i added everyone. I'll be adding everyone to the group!!
  • the_new_robin2013
    Options
  • cbraun133
    cbraun133 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Im In! Will start this morning!! Ready to start today after my coffee. Please add me!
  • erinp523
    erinp523 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just saw this post. I started body revolution on the 29th and going strong. Would love to join in the group!
  • the_new_robin2013
    Options
    Will do!!!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I was looking for a group doing Body Revolution a couple days ago and missed this. I'm planning to start tomorrow morning - are you interested in accepting latecomers to the group or do you just want to keep it to people who started by January 1st? I've done 30DS and Ripped in 30 before in groups here and could use the accountability to keep me motivated.
  • harieta
    harieta Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Athlean X, but I don't like the conditioning workouts on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I'm looking for a replacement. Is those program free on YouTube?

Sorry it took so long to answer this. It is not on youtube butI foun links to the workouts here:
    http://naturalmentechiara.wordpress.com/tag/jillian-michaels/

• patriana83
    patriana83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just order BR. I want to join the group as well. Until shipment comes in, I will do ripped in 30. Good luck to all.
  • the_new_robin2013
    Options
    All are welcomed who are willing to commit!
  • miriams76
    miriams76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Results Week 1

SW: 136lbs
    last week's weight: 136lbs
    CW: 133lbs
    Change this week : -3lbs
    change overall : -3lbs

I did the kickstart diet and exercise plan for the past week. Apart from an extra snack on a couple of days (including one fruit breakdown day), I stuck to Jillian's suggested meal plan. Lost half an inch on my waist but it was that number two weeks ago, I was happier with the losses on thighs and hip. Bodyfat % remained the same. My husband also did most workouts with me (but not meal plan) and had a 4lb loss which he's really happy with. Posting photos just to keep myself accountable ...

wpji8s2p233z.jpg
    6g3fxstdn119.jpg
    e2wgcjqeq1jl.jpg
    y2vmkyhpj6xy.jpg
  • slehmann49
    slehmann49 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started on the 4th. Would love to join the group. I did the program a couple of years ago, but it is time to come back to it.