Breast size - are they much smaller after weight loss?

Options

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I think I'm one of the few members to be happy about my reduced breast size from weight loss :D

lol big boobs on a man..... not so nice :p

• tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I lost 43 lbs. about 3 dress sizes on my small frame. My cup size stayed the same (D) but I went from a 36D to a 32D.

Proportionally they stayed the same, but overall, I am smaller and so are the girls!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Careful what you wish for, my boobs became all but nonexistent when I cut for my competition. Only now that I'm pregnant again am I filling out my A cups again, lol.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    it depends, in the beginning I lost 50 pounds and boobs didn't budge. I still wouldn't get any surgery until at goal weight, google high impact/full figure sports bras to lessen the discomfort when exercising.
  • bvifun
    bvifun Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    MKEgal wrote: »
    If you're going to have surgery, wait until you've lost the weight & give it a year or so for your skin to finish firming up.

I totally agree with this. If you have a reduction, you still want the proportions to be right and that is hard to judge when still over weight. You will also be a lot healthier for surgery at that time.

Personally, this was the downside of weight lose for me as I have gone down a band size and a cup size. Sniff, sniff.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I lost over 90 pounds. I was a 40 DD, I am now a 34 A. I am wearing the same size in all my clothing that I wore before I put on the weight.
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I lost over 100 lbs and my breasts went from a huge DD to a nice sized b/c.
    As much as I loved them before - they are so much better now. Easier to find a bra and cheaper!

I have lost alot of perkiness but in the right outfit - I can actually go braless now!! =)
  • mandimahoney5
    Options
    I have lost no boobage and I am down 60 lbs
    I was in a 44DDD at the start. Now I am in a 38H
    So I have lost inches around, but my cup size is the same if you think about it.
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    After losing 62lbs I went from a 38C to a 34B.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I have gone from 42f to 36c lol! Lost 130 pounds tho! X

Those are my stats, too. (I lost 100 and gained back 10 - the final 10 pounds were all in boobs and butt, so I decided to get them back! lol)

• leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Lost 58 lbs. Started as a 38DD. Down to a 34C/D (just about to drop to 34C, almossssst).
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I lost band size but not cup. Was a 42DD and am now a 36DD.
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Looking at all the posts the common thing seems to be that everyone loses band size. This makes sense. If we are all honest with ourselves the band size reduction wasn't all all about breast size. TMI alert - when I look in the mirror I no longer see back fat (and rolls below by bust line in front) so naturally when I measure my band the number is smaller. I think all women look better when they get rid of this upper body weight around our bust. Whether small or large cupped our breasts look better with our rib cage area to waist more tapered and the girls looking more "high and proud". Of course, a great bra doesn't hurt! I definitely agree that British websites like ebay.uk, figleaves, and bareessentials have great sports (and other large size choices) bra choices for bustier women.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to hop in and let everyone know that Victoria's Secret is having a big sale right now, online it's half off for disco product, and in store it's buy one got one half off.

Totes relevant.
  • proudjmmom
    proudjmmom Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I lost 100lbs, and went from DD36 down to C32. I've never been this small chested in my adult life!
  • KBurkhardt08
    KBurkhardt08 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    As far as I can tell...most people who lose a lot of boob size are the people who have lost a lot of weight and had EXTREMELY large breasts in the first place. Hoping I wont lose much since I am a 34C and they are kind of small.
  • Revonue
    Revonue Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Didn't lose much there from 200 lbs- 160ish, and at 160 I was a 36-38C depending on brand. Just got measured at 143ish pounds, and I'm a 36B- I was expecting to go down a band size, not a cup size! Lol, just goes to show you can't choose where you lose the weight.
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    You had me at "boobs."
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I looked into breast reduction surgery several years ago, and the surgeon would not even consult with me until I was at a healthy weight (BMI). They asked me my height and weight on the phone when I called and said that I need to lose about 20 lbs before he would do the surgery. Sadly I've gained a ton since then and they are even larger than before. I know they will go down with weight loss, but still hope to have a lift/reduction when I reach goal weight.
    Good luck!
  • esjones12
    esjones12 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    I lost 40lbs and haven't seen a huge difference, but I do think they went down a bit. I still fit into my 36C. I feel like I need smaller sports bras but they could just be stretched out.....and obviously aren't as adjustable around the band. I have like 30 more pounds to go so at this point I'm not replacing my good expensive bras. New sports bras are being bought with my Target gift card from xmas though :)