Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 8

Options

Replies

• Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    OK, this week I need to really watch my food intake - I'm having problems with my knee so am not able to run much which means I can't burn many calories....
    So, goals this week are being mindful of what I'm eating (and staying under my net cals), to walk each day (as long as the physio doesn't tell me to stop) and to keep up the water.
    We can do it, Pinups, lets shoot that group number down next week!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I've only lost 4lbs in 7 weeks!! Rubbish :frown: Am hoping that my birthday binge will shock my body and kick start the weight loss again, that's usually the way it works so hopefully will be seeing a bit more scale movement this month!!
  • valeriedent2
    valeriedent2 Posts: 154
    Options
    Well, I'm finally free from my TOM hormone tornado. Down two pounds this morning, feeling human again, and have most of my energy back. I haven't worked out since Sunday, and I'm ready to get one in! I'll miss today again :grumble: but hopefully I can drag my butt out of bed tomorrow morning to get back on the wagon. If not, definately tomorrow afternoon!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    So far this week:

Untitled-1.jpg

Not too bad but there's no reason for it to not be completely green. Gotta work harder!!
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    A loss annnnnnnnnd an A in my grad class?

I'll take it!!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    A loss annnnnnnnnd an A in my grad class?

I'll take it!!!

Congrats!!!!

greenstars.gifloveshower.gif
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo Pin-Ups!

We are half way through the week and we have picked up the slack!

Karen
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Why do we keep having big celebratory meals on Sundays???? Easter...now Mother's Day...

I'm having my family over to my house for Mother's Day dinner. We are having lasagna, garlic bread and salad. I will try to take lots of salad and just one serving of lasagna. The problem is that we are also celebrating my nieces birthday, which means cake and ice cream.

This morning the scale was nice to me again, but I already know that Monday morning won't be pretty. What's a Pin Up to do???:grumble:
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    loverstreet - can you make a fresh fruit salad or something healthier to serve with the cake? Just a thought.

My family asked me last night if I was ok having something special on Sunday. The fact that they kept my goal in mind really touched me.

Karen
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    i WILL post a loss this week!
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    loverstreet - can you make a fresh fruit salad or something healthier to serve with the cake? Just a thought.

My family asked me last night if I was ok having something special on Sunday. The fact that they kept my goal in mind really touched me.

Karen

Actually I am having fruit as a part of the dinner, so I'll leave it out with the dessert too. Thanks for the idea!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    So ladies.....Wednesday is almost over. Where are we at in terms of our goals??

I'm right on track today. Other than the iced coffee I had this morning, I'll have hit all the rest of my goals for today after I down another 16oz of water. :drinker:
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I actually did really well today. replaced my nightly ice cream with silk light chocolate. it must have been the sunshine!!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    It's Thursday here already and I'm going well so far with my goals - water consumption is up, net calories are right on target (well about 6 over when I ate the last remaining easter egg on Tuesday, but I can live with that!) and walking each day.
    The scale is moving in the right direction so far this week, I just have to keep it up until Monday!
    Go for it girls!
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I made it 1.5 days without the scale and then started to have a mini panic attack thinking I maybe somehow gained 10lbs. So, I caved, broke it out, and no, I had not gained weight. That made me feel more confident and silly that I was so irrational. I put the scale back into the closet not to be looked at again until Monday morning.

I dropped my daily calorie goal, because, I needed to switch things up from last week. As a result, I have been over by a little bit every day, but still within range.

This heatwave is making it easier to get my water in.

So, on the end of day 3, I'm feeling pretty optimistic. :smile:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I made it 1.5 days without the scale and then started to have a mini panic attack thinking I maybe somehow gained 10lbs. So, I caved, broke it out, and no, I had not gained weight. That made me feel more confident and silly that I was so irrational. I put the scale back into the closet not to be looked at again until Monday morning.

Hahaha I freaked and broke mine out too! Lol. Too my surprised I'm down what I should be according to my calorie deficits. Just gotta keep it up for the rest of the week!! :)
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    And yaay I've made it to 155.4!! Looks like my birthday binge has helped kickstart my body back into losing weight, hopefully it'll carry on at a good pace for a while so I can reach my first goal of 147! And then who knows?!!?
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    Now that me and the scale are back on speaking terms, I really need a mediator for my alarm clock. You are supposed to go off at 445 so I could do Legs and Back today, not just sit there all quiet and junk. What the heck, yo?

Goals:
    ONE margarita. ONE.
    Attempt Yoga X tomorrow (It really is the hardest of the workouts)
    Make up Legs and Back this weekend. Spontaneous change of rest day? Check.

ONE MARGARITA!
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    And yaay I've made it to 155.4!! Looks like my birthday binge has helped kickstart my body back into losing weight, hopefully it'll carry on at a good pace for a while so I can reach my first goal of 147! And then who knows?!!?
    That's stellar!!! Congrats!
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    One last but tasty spam!

http://www.southernsavers.com/2011/05/starbucks-half-price-frappuccino-56-513/

Half price frappuccinos. Go light and you can get a tasty treat for 160 cals!