Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful that my son is back from a two week visit in another state. Not ready for him to leave home quite yet, I discovered.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that I was able to budget for a workshop I really want to take in May.
  • dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for the present of Cirque de Soleil. We made a family memory today. I am grateful that we were able to give DDIL a birthday day that she will remember for years to come.
    I am grateful to reconnect with old friends.
    I am grateful for our warm weather.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful to be beginning two new art pieces.
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I am grateful I have access to healthy food! It's a struggle this time of year to stick to my goals, and where to find time to work out??? This thread is really needed by me right now.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am thankful for a fun day with my son, shopping and eating.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am thankful for a wonderful Christmas with my son and, in terms of food, I'm glad it comes just once a year.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm thankful for my mfp friends and my rl friend Sandra who is creating such a great artist's website for me and other creatives.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for the time I have left with my teenager. Just a year or two and he will have flown away I think. Miss him already, in a way.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to be able to be warm inside the house today and tomorrow during our brief cold and snowy snap here in Colorado.
  • pattyebricker
    pattyebricker Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thankful for the next beat of my heart and the next breath that I take because they belong to God.
  • taraja88
    taraja88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Today I am thankful for my family, for myself and for God for giving me the strength to fight back and become the person who I want to be. :smile:
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Grateful that I have the ability to learn from my failures and adapt.
  • glamgrljess22
    glamgrljess22 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Today i'm grateful for: my health, my son's health, his grandmother for stepping in and watching him while he's on break and I work. My warm bed I left this morning and good morning text from the MR.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I'm grateful that I've found a place to hold a group I've been wanting to conduct. Grateful to be excited about 2015.
  • pattyebricker
    Options
    As we express our gratitude,
    we must never forget that the highest appreciation
    is not to utter words, but to live by them.
    - John F. Kenned
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    patty that is such a great quote! Today I am grateful for all the blessings of 2014, and for the wonderful opportunity of 2015!
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Here's what I wrote for my habit check in on Lift / Coach.me

1) I'm grateful for an actual birthday and christmas this year.
    2). I'm gratful for my my mom for being so strong after numerous heart attacks and almost dying around my birthday last year.
    3) I'm grateful for my neighbor and the the company she works for, for helping to detox and declutter the house.

Ultimate Challenge
  • pattyebricker
    Options
    We each have a new book with 365 days to fill in-Another MFP peep
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I'm grateful for a New Year!