Need friends? Post here!

Options

Replies

• hp0404
    hp0404 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Mom of 2 . Getting back to getting myself on track again. Ive not been on here in about a year or two. We can help each other :wink:
  • Inittolozeit
    Inittolozeit Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow, I will be adding friends today!!! I be a adding fool! ;)
  • cazziecoo
    cazziecoo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I need friends!! I lost 28lbs and have gained a bit back over Christmas! I am ready to get back on it and loose the rest! Add me :smile: I need motivation!
  • Deadlay
    Deadlay Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Canadian, runner, lifter, and beer drinker coming back after a holiday break. Add up.
  • rpamplemousse
    rpamplemousse Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off and secluded from the MFP community. As I am starting my journey(again), I don't think I will be able to do it alone. Feel free to add me.
  • lilackisses
    lilackisses Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Me me me! I want to be really active this time around MFP. I want to be friendly with all! Add me!
  • coconut107
    coconut107 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends-please feel free to add me :)
  • silverensign99
    Options
    Upon my list I choose to add,
    A curious bunch though slightly mad.
    Upon your list I hope to be,
    To motivate each other shall we.
  • kittlelitten
    Options
    Hey, I'm new to this and think it would be good to have some support along the way! Add me if you want :D
  • dad22seas
    dad22seas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking to give/receive some motivation as I begin the road to lose 70 lbs. Friend me!
  • TeishaBue
    TeishaBue Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    New to this...looking for motivational friends also looking to lose weight :) Add me!
  • Rjstyle
    Options
    Add me too! Thanks! :smiley:
  • niamhmcgm
    Options
    Add me <3
  • cmfisher84
    cmfisher84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me!!! :D
  • finething65
    finething65 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can always use the support as I'm sure you guys can too. :-)
  • kay1373
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone. Please feel free to add me as well. Starting my journey all over again and need much motivation.
  • bluepotatoes66
    bluepotatoes66 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm not new - but I love reading people's stories and providing encouragement where I can, so I love having friends here!
  • KellyDawnRabon
    Options
    Me I need motivation!
  • Rjstyle
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone! Hope to make myself better in 2015, as you all too! Let's keep focused and motivated!