Weightloss Divas on a Mission

Options
123457»

Replies

• sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely stunned. I have reached my 8 week goal 2 weeks early! I weigh in this week (Sunday, and each day after) at 146.8 lbs :bigsmile:
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Down to 192.5!!!!! :)
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I am 177lbs today ...I havent exercised in a while since I was sick....hoping to styart back soon
  • heatherhart
    heatherhart Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great Job maintaining without working out!! I always seem to gain when i dont workout
  • sarah44254
    Options
    Are we still using this thread?

So it took me 1 week to work off the 4.4 lbs I gained during vacation. Now I am back to 148.6, putting me about 14lbs away from my first major goal!

Last weeks challenge was to increase your usual burn by 100. This is really tough for me since even when I work my hardest, I only burn about 200-250 at best. I figured the only way to increase, would be to simply add a new exercise in. I started jump roping! I skip for 10 minutes every day, 10 seconds resting, and 20 seconds jumping. I burn a solid 100 (give or take 10 calories) for these 10 minutes. It was a great challenge and I'm glad to have found skipping. My calves are burning and sore each day but I really hope this means they will change shape. Calves are something I've disliked about myself for years!

I'm going to continue drinking 14 cups of water a day, AND adding skipping each day. Even on rest days I would like to skip, because it is only 10 minutes and is very good for me.

How are you ladies doing? What shall we focus on for our next challenge?
  • TIFFYBABY83
    TIFFYBABY83 Posts: 24
    Options
    Can I join in on this? If so I am currently at 282 pounds , I have a very very long way to go......
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'm down to 177 today...I missed last weeks weigh in cause I couldnt find the thread...I was 178 then
  • sarah44254
    Options
    Great job Sugar Apple!! you are going at an awesome steady pace :D

Yeah Tiffy, send a message to heatherhart about joining and she should get back to you. She makes a great blog for us all tracking weights and progress. :)
  • TIFFYBABY83
    Options
    CURRENT WEIGHT IS 272.5
  • sarah44254
    Options
    Glad this thread popped back up! I am currently 145.2, only 10 lbs from my first goal :happy:

I am really focusing on doing strength training with bodyweight workouts. It is super tough and doesn't burn many calories which is good because I am having a hard time eating enough lately anyway. :smile: