Official "Get Friends" Thread

Replies

• slacic
    slacic Posts: 3 Member
    I've been using myfitnesspal.com on & off for about 2yrs but don't have any friends on it so could really use friends to help motivate me & hopefully I can help motivate & encourage too :)
  • jeffmed1
    jeffmed1 Posts: 3 Member
    hello ,

I'm new to this sight. Please add me to you're friends list.

Jeff

• dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Bump.
  • whatava
    whatava Posts: 12 Member
    I could use the support too - feel free to add me! I'm looking to lose about 15 lbs and get toned. (hopefully by summer). Having supportive buddies is always the way to go!!!!!
  • I could use some more friends on here for motivation, feel free to add me everyone!
  • JeanneEckman
    JeanneEckman Posts: 7 Member
    Hi. My name is Jeanne. My ideal goal is to loose 108 pounds. I would be content with simply getting out of the plus size in stores! My problem is that I love to eat and hate to exercise so I know the road is going to be long and hard. My kids encourage me in this venture but not my husband who loves greasy fried foods. Would like to make some friends and loose a lot of weight together.
  • Hey,
    feel free to add me if you need support ! I'm super motivated to lose 25 kilos :)
  • letsdothis511
    letsdothis511 Posts: 27 Member
    I'm losing 30 pounds. Let's be friends!
  • Soulfood77
    Soulfood77 Posts: 211 Member
    Hey hey! Looking to add some more friends so we can all support each other. Add me!
  • Bullyfan2011
    Bullyfan2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Why not...always room for more support...