What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Lasagna, steamed brussel sprouts, cucumber and cherry tomatoes.

jjob0pl4siz2.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    New Years Eve dinner: pasta in pesto cream sauce with shrimp, chicken, roasted red peppers and artichoke hearts.
    u05xz0wptd23.jpg

Spicy black eyed pea dip for New Years luck...
    1cedebn7vq03.jpg

Also had chili, deli meat platter, and White Castles for my father in laws 80th bday.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Sister and BIL came over to watch the game. Glad supper turned out a whole lot better than that did. It was black eyed peas with ham, smoked salmon on Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Triscuit crackers and a toasted roll.

4btvlps4yn7m.jpg

Gumbo, with hot sausage, chicken breast and crab meat. The gumbo turned out pretty good. Just enough heat you thought you were going to sweat, but didn't quite.

siw07m3x0irq.jpg

My latest Greek low sugar pudding. This one is blueberry cheesecake. 50 calories and 2g of protein per 100g serving.

9xr10hlt4deo.jpg

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Made a pot of white bean soup today, so heated up a bowl of that and added some chopped spinach, carrots, raisins, chicken sausage and pecorino cheeese; cinnamon raisin english muffin w/pb.

m2zkpcm0t5k7.jpg
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Didn't take a picture, but we made black eyed pea soup (New Year's good luck!) with corn bread muffins.
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Chopped head of cabbage with brown sugar,vinegar & 1/2 C broth ,add seasoning..Preheat oven.Brown country ribs,add to cabbage.Used a covered dutch oven with tight fitting lid.Bake till ribs are fall apart tender.I sprinkle my serving with rice vinegar. So tasty!

• MaryCS62
    MaryCS62 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be pot roast in the crockpot with potatos, carrots, onions.....
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Shredded chicken tacos with celery, onion, and carrots are cooking in the crockpot right now!
  • Notreadytoquit
    Notreadytoquit Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Holiday Sushi Cake with quail eggs, crab, shrimp, pickled ginger, red pepper, grated snowpeas, sweetened carrot flowers, cilantro & sushi rice. Japanese consider sushi a food for holidays and celebration. So do we.mhak9mzrlz9o.jpg

76wnulgtiioc.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper was re-runs tonight. Gumbo, black eyed peas, quiche and ham on baguette slices. Had the last of the spinach fruit salad, but ate it before I thought to take a picture. The gumbo was even better tonight. Very spicy.

4at0f8ggmvmj.jpg
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Leftover ham and stuffing from new years dinner
  • ElizabethMaryam
    ElizabethMaryam Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Leftover lobster with melted butter. Blueberries and yogurt. Coffee
  • HAS415
    HAS415 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Going to try Ree Drummonds shrimp and pepper quesadillas tomorrow night. Going to sub in whole wheat tortillas and low fat cheese. I'll let you know how they turn out!
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    One of the best parts of my Mom visiting! She cooks some of my childhood favorites for me (or walks me through cooking them so I can learn how to make them).

Tonight was Székely Goulash (Paprika pork with onions, homemade sauerkraut, and sour cream)
    15994734719_39c1d4d5fa_z.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    This was lunch but... Some reinvented leftovers: open faced tenderloin sandwich on focaccia with horseradish cheddar melted on top.
    7a4avyuhnm1g.jpg
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Last night's supper was Soup, Salad and Breadsticks at The Olive Garden. I had 2 bowls of Zuppa Tuscona soup and 2 bowls of salad. I was starved! I had 2 glasses of their peach raspberry tea and a glass of water to drink. And a mint to top things off.

This evening? No idea. Most likely will be the last of the hot and sour soup, and maybe a couple telly suppers. Or ramen. It seems like a ramen kind of day(snowy, windy, and yucky out).
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Had leftovers from New years day yet again. Glazed ham and stuffing, followed with a small slice of leftover angel food cake from my boyfriends birthday, and a bottle of water. ANd coffee.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Margie made some corn salad {Larro's Summer Salad} to go with leftover ham and baguette slices, Olive Garden Glazed Pork Flatbread, and black eyed peas.

lcxqpjatt7yq.jpg

More corn salad and chicken salad on baguette slices.

1sd5r3qd6csc.jpg

Then a slice of Angle food cake with strawberries and Lite Cool Whip.

p3splj124r12.jpg

• hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Salmon and broccoli,cauliflower, carrots and greenbeans in a garlic sauce .... mmmmm
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Tilapia, couscous and green beans with a nice dogfish head 90minute IPA. :)