Anyone else just getting started and have about 50-60 lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose the 50 pounds I gained when I quit smoking. I know I can but I need some support to do so. I weigh 166 am 5ft tall and want to get to 115.
  • SarassicPark
    SarassicPark Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Starting at around 235, aiming for 190... but 180 would be great too. A couple years ago I got down to 210 lbs. I looked and felt AMAZING, but now I'm back to square one. My major issue is motivation, so I could really use some MFP buddies to help me out with that!
  • lyndameyerbcc
    Options
    Hi Everyone: Looks like there are many of us in the same boat--I weighed in at 197 and want to get to 145. I have lost weight before but never this much. I just started MFP. I'm 5'8' and really need to take this weight off--my joints hurt. count me in.
  • ScottyKidd
    Options
    Me! I have about 70 I want to lose total but I want to lose 50 by November for a wedding. I need support, tips and friends! Please friend me! We can do it together!
  • Suebaby6
    Suebaby6 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi yall... I am looking to lose about 55 pounds. I have already lost almost 20 pounds in about 5 months with using Mfp. I haven't been 100 percent faithful since the holidays but i am now ready and excited to start back up. Looking for friends to keep me motivated. Feel free to add me. I would love some friends to take this journey with me.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I have a lot to lose also I started insanity 12/29 sw 188 I want to get down to 130-135lbs so abt 58-53 lbs to go would like to drop atleast 15-20 by April
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Would we be doing weigh ins ?
  • tdpetunia
    tdpetunia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I started at 190 and want to get to 145. I am down 2 pounds so far and am new to my Fitness Pal. I started exercising & dieting on New Year's Day! Day 5 and doing well so far. Learning a new life style!
  • tiredhead
    tiredhead Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am rejoining MFP after a while not tracking anything and am embarrassed to say I am 228lb at the minute and want to lose 60lb and see how I get on from that. I have bought a FitBit and am trying to co-ordinate exercise into my day - I have two small children and work part-time so finding the time can difficult but I am determined. My daughter just turned one so I have no 'I just had a baby' excuse anymore! I had some health problems with both my pregnancies so am wanting to lose weight to look better and also to avoid type 2 diabetes!
    Please add me - looking forward to checking in with you.
  • ellie74020
    ellie74020 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there, CW 204 want to be 150, height 5ft7, please add me in not sure where to start.
    Good luck all
  • countrylove12
    countrylove12 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey - I have about 50 lbs to lose as well! I have a goal set to lose 24 lbs by beginning of March as I have a hair appointment then and I'd like to have lost weight and do something different with my hair for reaching my goal!
    - I was teetering on the idea of maybe joining weight watchers again, however, maybe if I could find some good support here I won't want to!
    - Feel free to add me :)
  • pgrider129
    pgrider129 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just got started on the first and I'm looking for a few more fitness pals with similar weight loss goals.
    My start weight is 209 & goal weight is 149 lbs.

Thanks!!!
    I just got started on the first and I'm looking for a few more fitness pals with similar weight loss goals.
    My start weight is 209 & goal weight is 149 lbs.

Thanks!!!

• pgrider129
    pgrider129 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm am just getting started I am 220 lbs and I would like to get down to at least 165 lbs
  • Kat_fish90
    Kat_fish90 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm Kat feel free to add me, I'm currently 175lbs and would like to be 150lbs, just started and finding managing my eating not to bad but exercising much harder any tips?!?!
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    currently trying to lose about 50b x
  • wishiwasarunner
    wishiwasarunner Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am new and while I really should lose 40#, I am setting a goal this year for 25# - about 1/2 pound a week seems sustainable and not so strict that I give it all up. I have a hard time making myself log my food choices on MFP and having others doing it would be helpful. Please add me.
  • skafka74
    skafka74 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was up to 212. My goal is 150. I just lost 8 pounds in 9 days! But I'm sure that's just the water, beginning of a diet weight loss thing going on. I'm not getting too excited about it, I lost 12 pounds in 12 days the last time I did this and everything after that was a struggle. Please add me, I need and will be happy to give encouragement and support.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been on mfp for about 15 months, lost 34lbs but still have a long way to go.

Anyone is welcome to friend me but the following are MUSTS for me.
    1. You log onto mfp regularly
    2. You comment on post and not just use the like button.
    3. The support is two way and you give support to me in return for the support I give to you.

I do delete those that do not support and comment as I want to be a supportive friend on this journey.
    Good Luck to you all.
  • jrs3611
    jrs3611 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am with you all too. I would like to lose 30 pounds......about 2 stone..I love that unit of measure!
  • hritter13
    Options
    Please add me. I need to lose 50-60lbs. Just downloaded this app. Need all the help i can get.